Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tanya 🤥
Hahaha I was there at the same time, literally on the beach and walking on the front and it was BUSY! Hardly anyone??! Have a word tan youbig fat lier. I’m not proud to have been in such a crowded place but I aren’t going to lie so people think better of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God yes forgot about that carry on with tan getting her daughter to dress up in her work uniform and serve them ,what a tit show .Who would even suggest their child do that ? Definitley needs adding to the list of top head moments of 2020 from this pair
[/ally

Totally missed the making daughter dress up posts . How long ago was that?. Where does her poor child work that mum had to advertise it to the world (oh alright tattle 🤣)

New thread Tanya/Tasha #24 hot tub dips these two drips now we have the battle of the Ivy trips.
@admin please close this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at Daisy trying to hide her grey roots and fivehead in that selfie 🤣
‘Hubby’ blowing smoke up her arse in the comments, give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never seen Onslow comment anything nice on her photos so he's clearly done it because of all the stuff posted on here about him liking pictures

Also sad to see Natasha doesn't even following poor old Anita back 😔

Reactions: 5
Never seen Onslow comment anything nice on her photos so he's clearly done it because of all the stuff posted on here about him liking pictures

Also sad to see Natasha doesn't even following poor old Anita back 😔
Afternoon Anita 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahaha I was there at the same time, literally on the beach and walking on the front and it was BUSY! Hardly anyone??! Have a word tan youbig fat lier. I’m not proud to have been in such a crowded place but I aren’t going to lie so people think better of me!
I was there on Sunday & commented to my husband how busy it was & how hardly anyone was wearing masks in the shops 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Do someone has made an Instagram account with the pictures of the girls I posted on here on?
Okay for calling him out but I think this is too far as it's just embarrassing for Tasha.
Not her fault her husband is a creep.
I agree. The woman has been publicly embarrassed enough by John.

Do someone has made an Instagram account with the pictures of the girls I posted on here on?
Okay for calling him out but I think this is too far as it's just embarrassing for Tasha.
Not her fault her husband is a creep.
Who would do that and why!?
that is a step too far. Agreed Tash may be annoying but she doesn’t deserve the knife stuck in even further

Who would do that and why!?
that is a step too far. Agreed Tash may be annoying but she doesn’t deserve the knife stuck in even further
Maybe the lovely SiL2B is up to her usual tricks.

Interesting.......
what I don’t understand is my husband has insta as do I, if I constantly posted bullshit posts including items I said I’d brought or hadn’t, or advertising the amount of purchases she has he would be like wtf are you doing! I know taco has insta so is he so whipped he lets her lie and brag or does she not let him on his own account!!! It makes no sense. Not that much of their behaviour does anyway but 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.