Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has a 3 day celebration for their 18th wedding anniversary? I’d understand if it’s for 25 years or 30 and you would go away for the weekend, but these guys are just going to lounge around at home all that time in the spa having drinkies and happy tummies? The only reason I can think of is Trash trying to get one up on Tan-that she is married and a real ashford!

As for Tan and her weekend away, surely they spent more time in the car than exploring Blackpool? Ah well at least they were singing along to the tunes and scoffing Maccies. How did they have time for a shopping spree at Bicester? Weird there’s no mention of that experience, temp check on arrival, digital queues etc 🤔 Would love to hear all about it Tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who has a 3 day celebration for their 18th wedding anniversary? I’d understand if it’s for 25 years or 30 and you would go away for the weekend, but these guys are just going to lounge around at home all that time in the spa having drinkies and happy tummies? The only reason I can think of is Trash trying to get one up on Tan-that she is married and a real ashford!

As for Tan and her weekend away, surely they spent more time in the car than exploring Blackpool? Ah well at least they were singing along to the tunes and scoffing Maccies. How did they have time for a shopping spree at Bicester? Weird there’s no mention of that experience, temp check on arrival, digital queues etc 🤔 Would love to hear all about it Tan!
4 days, she says at the bottom her anniversary is on Monday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know teenagers don’t want to spend a lot of time with their parents. But Tanya never seems to do anything nice for her girls?
Surly they would of liked a trip to Blackpool.
The last time she took them away, as far as I can see/remember was when they went as a extended family (with Tanya’s family) to Cornwall.
Fatty has been to Liverpool, the Lake District, for loads of afternoon teas and meals out.
She took them bowling over Olivias birthday.
My kids are around the same age. But they are included in most things. Especially meals out and long weekends away. Plus half the time her kids must also be with their dad.
She can’t say she doesn’t want them on her insta she put them on, when it suits her.
I just thought with everything that’s gone on, if you are going to go away then you would take your kids too.
I am not ready, that’s my personal choice. But we have had a few days out and if we have gone for meals out my kids have joined us.
She seems to live her life around herself and Taco.
I mean let’s face it, even that bloody dog has had a day out 🤣
I agree Maggie. I’ve got two teenagers & we take them with us for meals out & trips etc. I bet Tanya’s daughters would have liked the pleasure beach. They would have been better driving down on Friday after work & staying until Sunday!
If only she ventured 5 mins in the car to Lytham... she would have been in snob heaven 😂

Reactions: 7
Lol love Trashcans 3 day anniversary weekend menu, she has this every week. Takeaway here, meal out there- nothing new so it’s not exactly a special way to celebrate.

Reactions: 12
I agree Maggie. I’ve got two teenagers & we take them with us for meals out & trips etc. I bet Tanya’s daughters would have liked the pleasure beach. They would have been better driving down on Friday after work & staying until Sunday!
If only she ventured 5 mins in the car to Lytham... she would have been in snob heaven 😂
I really think her girls didn’t want to go with them. If she’s always taking photos and on her phone at home, why go away with her and 🌮 to be subjected to the same! Hardly making memories is it!

Reactions: 5
I really think her girls didn’t want to go with them. If she’s always taking photos and on her phone at home, why go away with her and 🌮 to be subjected to the same! Hardly making memories is it!
That’s true.
Shame cos she is all about making memories 🙄

Reactions: 4
Don't want to say anything bad about Tanya's kids because I do feel bad for them because she never includes them in anything. But has anyone else seen Tanya's oldest daughter Instagram? It's private but her bio is "Worldwide witch"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't want to say anything bad about Tanya's kids because I do feel bad for them because she never includes them in anything. But has anyone else seen Tanya's oldest daughter Instagram? It's private but her bio is "Worldwide witch"
Must take after her mother then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon Tan was bullied in school ! Tend to find the bullies turn into one, that and she’ll get a kick out of sticking the boot in Tash cause she’s easy pickings.
The vicious chunk needs a reality check.
I was bullied badly at high school & I haven’t turned into one! 😆

I find that bullies usually have something about themselves that they don’t like so they like to pick on others incase they become the victim.
In my case, the group that bullied me included a large ginger girl who hated her hair colour.
My son had a ginger haired boy in his class & he bullied people non stop & acted like the class clown throughout primary & high school. It was almost like a defence he put up to stop himself being bullied because of his red hair! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a lovely young lady she sounds!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think they were invited because it was a “ romantic ” get away, just the two of them allowed! 🤣🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Given all her wittering about celebrating their anniversary, I guess Tasha didn’t read on here yesterday and see her husband’s latest slobbering over Insta girls? Or does she now just accept that he will make his slobbering public and endlessly humiliate her? Grim. Surely she must be concerned that it’s visible to their children?!

Reactions: 5
I reckon tans girls probably don’t want to go and Tanya only cares about the gram and getting one over on trash so probably couldn’t care less/is glad .

Given all her wittering about celebrating their anniversary, I guess Tasha didn’t read on here yesterday and see her husband’s latest slobbering over Insta girls? Or does she now just accept that he will make his slobbering public and endlessly humiliate her? Grim. Surely she must be concerned that it’s visible to their children?!
She’s probably too scared to bring it up and she can’t afford to leave

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else reckon that Tanya is still not back at work? I reckon she’s been made redundant. She hasn’t mentioned work at all. No work outfit set out for the morning, no mention of being sooo tired. It would explain the non stop spending

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else reckon that Tanya is still not back at work? I reckon she’s been made redundant. She hasn’t mentioned work at all. No work outfit set out for the morning, no mention of being sooo tired. It would explain the non stop spending
If that’s the case then she is even more stupid than I thought. Only an idiot would be made redundant and then go on a spending spree. If I was made redundant I would be panicking

I was bullied badly at high school & I haven’t turned into one! 😆

I find that bullies usually have something about themselves that they don’t like so they like to pick on others incase they become the victim.
In my case, the group that bullied me included a large ginger girl who hated her hair colour.
My son had a ginger haired boy in his class & he bullied people non stop & acted like the class clown throughout primary & high school. It was almost like a defence he put up to stop himself being bullied because of his red hair! 🙈
I’m sorry to hear that 😔 honestly the thought of anyone being bullied makes me so mad. I’m glad you didn’t turn into one 😁
I intervened once at my shopping centre when 2 girls were pushing another around. Ending up getting into a scrap but I can handle myself and was worth it to protect the other girl.
That’s so true what you say about your sons friend. It’s similar with really “ large/fat” people.ive worked with a couple who were loud, bubbly and always first to get the fat jokes in.

There has to be someone other than Badger that knows her and can trip her up on her bullshit !? Maybe we should club together with a cash reward so they’ll come forward 😁😂

• Haha
I agree, she normally would post her desk with her lunch, and snacks.
Nothing!!
Pretty sad of you ask me, she is spending like she has won the lottery.
Or maybe they have asked her not to post on her Instagram about work.
Maybe her boss has seen Tattle.
Maybe Badger is her boss 😂😂🙄🙄

I’m sorry to hear that 😔 honestly the thought of anyone being bullied makes me so mad. I’m glad you didn’t turn into one 😁
I intervened once at my shopping centre when 2 girls were pushing another around. Ending up getting into a scrap but I can handle myself and was worth it to protect the other girl.
That’s so true what you say about your sons friend. It’s similar with really “ large/fat” people.ive worked with a couple who were loud, bubbly and always first to get the fat jokes in.

There has to be someone other than Badger that knows her and can trip her up on her bullshit !? Maybe we should club together with a cash reward so they’ll come forward 😁😂
I think there are others who know her, there has to be!
Surly at work she must of mentioned us ‘ nasty woman’ on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, she normally would post her desk with her lunch, and snacks.
Nothing!!
Pretty sad of you ask me, she is spending like she has won the lottery.
Or maybe they have asked her not to post on her Instagram about work.
Maybe her boss has seen Tattle.
Maybe Badger is her boss 😂😂🙄🙄

I think there are others who know her, there has to be!
Surly at work she must of mentioned us ‘ nasty woman’ on Tattle.
Didn’t someone (Badger?) say she had an affair with her boss and that was the cause of her husband leaving her? She hooked up with 🌮 after that. I think she is back at work or why would they rush back from Blackpool?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.