Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have at least put it in a smaller basket 🤣
My daughter does hampers as gifts for Xmas/birthdays and puts so much thought into them....Tanya could do with some tips!

Reactions: 4
She could have at least put it in a smaller basket 🤣
My daughter does hampers as gifts for Xmas/birthdays and puts so much thought into them....Tanya could do with some tips!
Haha true!! The ideas and presentation are quite poor, especially to say she classes herself as a 'faffer' and a 'foodie' who 'just LOVES a theme'. Actually pretty gutted for Tash considering she put time and effort into a homemade gift!

Reactions: 8
Soooo Tasha is going to be erecting a tent for the summer holidays for the kiddies!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So Tash has her menu up.. Thursday - Cod, Pancetta, Sweetcorn Succotash?? Wtf is that is this some new bedroom game for her and her twatty hubby

• Haha
  • Sick
So her grass will look even shitter.
Once a tent has been on it for weeks. I bet her son is beyond excited!!!
Having his mates over and mummy takes photos for the gram. Bless them.
#theydidntknowmummyisawanker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So basically, tea was spaghetti bolognaise but made with tagliatelle 😆

What a treat; a £1 bar of chocolate - no one can say Trasha doesn’t know how to live 😂

Reactions: 6
So her grass will look even shitter.
Once a tent has been on it for weeks. I bet her son is beyond excited!!!
Having his mates over and mummy takes photos for the gram. Bless them.
#theydidntknowmummyisawanker
😂😂 the hashtag!! I am honestly surprised he invited anyone to the pre-school!

Reactions: 3
So basically, tea was spaghetti bolognaise but made with tagliatelle 😆

What a treat; a £1 bar of chocolate - no one can say Trasha doesn’t know how to live 😂
Honestly how is she not on my 600lb life!
If I ate what she does I would need a crane to get me out the house. And that would be after I had had a heart attack 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
bleeping hell, that is the most passive aggressive present I’ve ever seen. She’s even trumped her self in the nasty spiteful witch stakes ( #poundland #present) 🙈🙈🙈

I’m shocked. Knowing Trash would be obliged to post about it and that is clearly an entire box full of regifted or pick up whatever she can find round the house shite.

At least Trash bag posted a picture of one of the worst meals I have ever seen anyone cook outside of rate my plate.

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping hell, that is the most passive aggressive present I’ve ever seen. She’s even trumped her self in the nasty spiteful witch stakes ( #poundland #present) 🙈🙈🙈

I’m shocked. Knowing Trash would be obliged to post about it and that is clearly an entire box full of regifted or pick up whatever she can find round the house shite.

At least Trash bag posted a picture of one of the worst meals I have ever seen anyone cook outside of rate my plate.
Bet that Barry M nail varnish is half empty and all clumpy!

• Haha
Usually, I wouldn’t say anything about someone having been on furlough and scraping together a cheap birthday hamper to give away.

but this bleep has been splashing the cash like it’s a running tap! And she gives trash a birthday present totalling probably £10.Embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Usually, I wouldn’t say anything about someone having been on furlough and scraping together a cheap birthday hamper to give away.

but this bleep has been splashing the cash like it’s a running tap! And she gives trash a birthday present totalling probably £10.Embarrassing
Thats it exactly, a gift is a gift and to be honest most of us are just happy with a card on our birthday. However, orangucunt makes out that she's so giving and generous, that she puts so much thought into everything she does because she's just a wonderful person and Jesus wants her for a sunbeam. This paired with the amount of cash she splashes constantly, especially during a global pandemic when we're all counting pennies, means that giving a stingy box of regifted tit allows us to call her out on her bullshit persona 💁🏻‍♀️ We see right through you Tanya. Rotten to the core.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lmaooooo this thread makes me laugh! How on earth did you ever find these two? They must be thrilled at the boost in their popularity.

They remind me of a pound shop Mapp & Lucia, constantly making passive aggressive digs and trying to one-up each other, but having to pretend they're friends for the sake of appearances.

• Haha
Thats it exactly, a gift is a gift and to be honest most of us are just happy with a card on our birthday. However, orangucunt makes out that she's so giving and generous, that she puts so much thought into everything she does because she's just a wonderful person and Jesus wants her for a sunbeam. This paired with the amount of cash she splashes constantly, especially during a global pandemic when we're all counting pennies, means that giving a stingy box of regifted tit allows us to call her out on her bullshit persona 💁🏻‍♀️ We see right through you Tanya. Rotten to the core.
Exactly! And that’s exactly what it was, a box of regifted shite! That candle hasn’t even been sold in shops for months and months, and even when it was it was under a tenner.
If she had been modest throughout the pandemic I wouldn’t bat an eyelid, but the stupid bleep even spent £50 on a HIDEOUS rainbow vase ffs.

it’s all for show! It wouldn’t surprise me if she bought all this expensive stuff, took a piccie for the gram and then took it back for a refund.

Anyone else think that seeing as she's the queen of passive aggressive snide digs, loves a big price tag and clearly doesnt have a lot of deep friendships that maybe she didn't like or appreciate the handmade hat box at all and saw it as cheap tat so this was her response? That's my take on it anyway 🤣x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.