Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the cheek of that present :oops: From most people it would come across as lovely and thoughtful but when Tan's been so blatant about splashing the cash and then puts together....that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I can't believe the cheek of that present :oops: From most people it would come across as lovely and thoughtful but when Tan's been so blatant about splashing the cash and then puts together....that.
It looks like stuff she had lying around the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dinner looks awful 🤢 why has 🗑 posted loads and 🦧 not? That happened before when they went over and used that paddling pool. 🗑 must have been on her phone the whole afternoon - real family friendly! That pool will need a bloody good clean and sanitise now! No mention from 🗑 about any of HER family giving cards or presents for her birthday 🤔

Reactions: 11
By the looks of it, all she got was alcohol, a candle, chocolate and a face scrub.
Doesn’t she usually buy all that In her weekly shop.
Also the B&Q near me has hot tubs for sale.
I could of picked one up for you Trasha.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dinner looks awful 🤢 why has 🗑 posted loads and 🦧 not? That happened before when they went over and used that paddling pool. 🗑 must have been on her phone the whole afternoon - real family friendly! That pool will need a bloody good clean and sanitise now! No mention from 🗑 about any of HER family giving cards or presents for her birthday 🤔
Maybe she just didn’t show her presents? If she read on here and saw the stick Tanya got for posting pics of hers, she may have thought better of it

Reactions: 4
She makes all this fuss about her birthday but nobody else bothers. James can’t even buy his own card to send to her, Tanya cobbles together a few bits lying around the house, and she says John’s booked a trip to London, but couldn’t even get her a small something to open on the day. No other cards from friends or family that we could see and she probably bought her own cake and made her own breakfast in bed. I’d be mortified if that was me and certainly wouldn’t make such a song and dance about it like she does - I’d just want to forget about my birthday.

Reactions: 16
She makes all this fuss about her birthday but nobody else bothers. James can’t even buy his own card to send to her, Tanya cobbles together a few bits lying around the house, and she says John’s booked a trip to London, but couldn’t even get her a small something to open on the day. No other cards from friends or family that we could see and she probably bought her own cake and made her own breakfast in bed. I’d be mortified if that was me and certainly wouldn’t make such a song and dance about it like she does - I’d just want to forget about my birthday.
I agree....i think if you are not a child or it is not a big milestone birthday you just need to keep it lowkey, have a nice meal and relax. Not all balloons and a big song and dance...

Reactions: 6
That photo really shows how much beef she has put on.... and her hair is receding.... those plaits are so thin and spindly. Not a good look at all.
I’ve never seen such a thin plait in my life, I didn’t realise how thin her hair is. It looks like when men plait their goatees 😂😂

She has definitely chucked together a load of tit from around the house. We’ve seen the mini bottles of Freixenet and raspberry gin in her posts from not long ago and I bet all the other stuff is just from old birch boxes that she doesn’t want 😂

Reactions: 10
That "roast" looked awful, spiralised raw veg, a jacket potato and some dried up stuffing and veg on a stick. What a treat :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god... the state of Trasha.. she suddenly seems to have aged very quickly and very badly.. her hair looks awful.. so thin & damaged.. and she’s piled on the chunk.. wonder if she’ll be going back to the gym when it opens on July 25th?! Bahahaha of course she won’t...
Seriously Trasha.. you look a wreck.. all that pampering & sitting on your arse hasn’t done you any favours ... I certainly wouldn’t be posting pictures if I looked like that 😬

I actually burst out laughing when I saw that charred broccoli!!! It looked like a nobble of dog tit I picked up this morning on our lawn after the dog went out 😂

but as always, I suspect it tasted ‘amazing’ and they best roast’

Oooh with Trashes countdown to Christmas, I’m using that as a countdown to the biggest meltdown that will go ahead when they are all in that cottage together - bickering about who makes what for breakfast, who’s kiddies got the best presents from Santa, who’s hubby or H2B gave the best gifts. Who feels more Christmassy and loved.... it will be EPIC

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god... the state of Trasha.. she suddenly seems to have aged very quickly and very badly.. her hair looks awful.. so thin & damaged.. and she’s piled on the chunk.. wonder if she’ll be going back to the gym when it opens on July 25th?! Bahahaha of course she won’t...
Seriously Trasha.. you look a wreck.. all that pampering & sitting on your arse hasn’t done you any favours ... I certainly wouldn’t be posting pictures if I looked like that 😬
She’s certainly been resting herself; plenty of run baths, self care masks, trotters up photos and binge eating/watching going on in tash’s house. Hasn’t exactly done her any good, has it?

I’m still waiting to see her vegetables and tomatoes 🍅 patches I’ve got loads and we planted really late this year

I actually burst out laughing when I saw that charred broccoli!!! It looked like a nobble of dog tit I picked up this morning on our lawn after the dog went out 😂

but as always, I suspect it tasted ‘amazing’ and they best roast’

Oooh with Trashes countdown to Christmas, I’m using that as a countdown to the biggest meltdown that will go ahead when they are all in that cottage together - bickering about who makes what for breakfast, who’s kiddies got the best presents from Santa, who’s hubby or H2B gave the best gifts. Who feels more Christmassy and loved.... it will be EPIC
Nobble of dog tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I haven’t followed these two in a couple of months because I couldn’t keep up with the threads on here 😂 but omg I cannot believe how different Tash looks? Sorry to be harsh but she looks like she’s aged sooo quickly since I last saw pics 😦

Reactions: 2
That birthday present from Tanya to Trasha is really tit isn’t it... value aside, it looks like Tanya put no effort or thought in to it... all the bits in it are items Tanya either uses every day or stuff she found around the house... a bottle of Barry M polish is possibly the cheapest nail polish on the high street...
I’m really shocked... Tanya might as well have put a note in saying ‘I hate you’... Plus with all the money Tanya has recently spent on herself - £60 candles, expensive beds, she’s bought enough garden lights for an airport run way - and yet she gives Trasha a box of tit with no thought put in to it..
I don’t know why we are surprised... it represents everything we know about Tanya... she is so me me me... always putting herself first and not giving a tit about any one else. She really is a selfish bleep...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I also can’t get over that crappy gift box! Anyone else get major ‘regifted’ vibes off the candle? I’m that bored I googled and... it hasn’t been sold since sometime in 2019, when it was £9 in Sainsbury’s.
#luxe #onlythebestforfamily #noexpensespared

55C7BA0C-7CE4-4927-A0EA-D419F252A68B.jpeg

4D388DA0-AD2F-43C7-AE1A-1A5E11D986CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I also can’t get over that crappy gift box! Anyone else get major ‘regifted’ vibes off the candle? I’m that bored I googled and... it hasn’t been sold since sometime in 2019, when it was £9 in Sainsbury’s.
#luxe #onlythebestforfamily #noexpensespared

View attachment 180393

View attachment 180394
That whole box of stuff looked like stuff that she'd been gifted herself or had laid around. It was only a couple weeks ago she was gifted those Tiptree tins and that facemask could have come in one of those subscription boxes or something 😬 Tanya pretends to do stuff for others but she's just a virtue signaller. She literally doesn't have a selfless bone in her body. With the amount of money she's spent on herself, you'd think she would be a bit more generous with her gifts. Doesn't present a good image on Instagram to be honest which is probably why she didn't post a picture of it 🤣 poor trash made her a hatbox and she couldn't even muster up enough shits to give her a good gift!

That whole box of stuff looked like stuff that she'd been gifted herself or had laid around. It was only a couple weeks ago she was gifted those Tiptree tins and that facemask could have come in one of those subscription boxes or something 😬 Tanya pretends to do stuff for others but she's just a virtue signaller. She literally doesn't have a selfless bone in her body. With the amount of money she's spent on herself, you'd think she would be a bit more generous with her gifts. Doesn't present a good image on Instagram to be honest which is probably why she didn't post a picture of it 🤣 poor trash made her a hatbox and she couldn't even muster up enough shits to give her a good gift!
Guess Tasha got her revenge by posting a pic of the burnt dinner. Tanya certainly wasn’t rushing to Insta with that... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit tight of Tan to gift Tasha a tiny prosecco bottle yet when Tanya and Taco are 'celebrating' (without Tasha) they obvs had a full bottle (as two glasses are shown).

Also, correct me if Im wrong but Tasha said they had a lovely time having food and drinks (plural), yet They clearly didn't stay overnight because of Tanya's comment saying that they 'HAD a lovely afternoon/evening' ... drinking and driving then huns?

• Wow
Also what looks worse is Tanya put her cheap arse gift in a giant basket that makes her gift look even smaller. I only just noticed her tiny bottle of wine. Jesus I do my TA a hamper she gets full size bottles of wine. One of each, she loves a wine.
And not a tiny bar of chocolate a full box, and decent brand. Not saying Godiva isn’t a good brand. That bar you can buy in Asda, for a £1.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.