Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember her birthday last year where she uploaded a pic on her stories of her trolly in a supermarket and it had a birthday cake in it and then on her birthday she posted about how surprised and lucky she was that her hubby and kids bought her a cake and it was the same one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hate the word lush

Also, i feel sorry if she did this for herself and then acts like it was John and the kids. Clearly she likes being fussed over, so they should have done it for her. I still think it’s a bit much for a grown woman but she very obviously wants it, and to be fair, it’s harmless, so there is no reason why J and the children shouldn’t have done it.
Just like fatty, she desperately wants to be an Ashford. It’s obvious to all of us. So if Del loved her, why not just marry her?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I like the way Trash has added a half empty bottle of pink gin in the pic with the cake!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember her birthday last year where she uploaded a pic on her stories of her trolly in a supermarket and it had a birthday cake in it and then on her birthday she posted about how surprised and lucky she was that her hubby and kids bought her a cake and it was the same one 😂😂😂
i do! 😂 and then if i remember rightly someone called her out on it and she blocked them 🤣 wanker

I bought those balloons for my daughter who’s 4 next week...
What a sad bleep she is 😂 i bet she blew the balloons up herself.
‘my darling wife’ 😂 have a word lol
I don’t think i can look at her insta today it’s just gonna wind me up, it’s gonna be me me me all bleeping day 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if her husband set out breakfast in bed like that....
And you know she blew up those balloons last night before going to bed!.

Also surprised her superstar baker daughter didnt bake a cake....the way her mum bangs on about her (packet mix) brownies and cookies! The way Tash goes on you think she was Mary Berry prodigy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the way the Asda birthday cake is still in it’s box, proper classy Trasha you bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s going on with the half drunk bottle of pink gin on the dining table?! Bet she ran round the house like a lunatic collecting everything pink....
She is a nutter... she’s not right in the head to be acting this way... anyone who brags that it’s their birthday on insta is a twit anyway but she’s a whole different level of twit-ness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not surprised one bit that Tanya piped up how the wine is nice! And let’s on she knew about the London trip!
Tasha really is an excitable “ birthday girl” each to their own I guess. I think because I’m a private person, I’m aghast half the town at their antics - that said, I’ll grab my popcorn too and take a seat for Tash day.

“time not town” ffs 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I bet she was up at 6am blowing those balloons up! And the break fast in bed 😂 yeah I’m sure John made that AND put that stupid plant on the tray just like you always do Tasha 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she was up at 6am blowing those balloons up! And the break fast in bed 😂 yeah I’m sure John made that AND put that stupid plant on the tray just like you always do Tasha 🙄
I can just imagine John in a flap over trying to find something pink to match the breakfast tray, and the swathes of relief he most have felt when he saw the plant in the pink pot.
Yeah right Trash - you set it up yourself for the ‘gram. What a saddo.

• Haha
Does anyone believe her husband booked this meal before lockdown? That March or earlier he thought to book a Friday lunch in London, that far in advance? I don’t believe it and I feel sorry for her that she either does believe it or she’s made it up to excuse no present.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone believe her husband booked this meal before lockdown? That March or earlier he thought to book a Friday lunch in London, that far in advance? I don’t believe it and I feel sorry for her that she either does believe it or she’s made it up to excuse no present.
I thought exactly the same as you, I don’t know any man that would do that, and certainly not Onslow with his track record!

Its going to be just so full of her today, presents, cards, cake, surprises! Im sure everything we see today will be done by her, which is fine if you say that - but her and 🦧 never do they always make out it’s been done by Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee!

• Haha
Bet her kids wish they were back at school today. Poor things have to spend all day watching their mum flap about her birthday.

Still no sign of that hot tub 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if it already been said but the writing on that card “to my darling wife” is the same writing as is on the meal planner. It’s the neatest handwriting I’ve ever seen from a man. That is actually so sad 😞

• Wow
I just dont understand anyone who loves and craves attention as much as these two. I hate being made a fuss of and faffed over. My birthdays now I'm mid 40s are just a few drinks and maybe a meal or a takeaway 🤷🏼‍♀️ This feckin nutter is having a birthday month and seemingly fussing over herself!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mummy card seems to be from James? That’s really odd.
Unless Olivia picked it and James just added his name...still odd though if she did.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.