Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mummy card seems to be from James? That’s really odd.
Unless Olivia picked it and James just added his name...still odd though if she did.
It looks to me as if Olivia wrote a message in the top half of the card and James in the bottom which is very sad that they’re sharing a card, seems like James either forgot or couldn’t be arsed so just said ‘let me write something on your card’

Reactions: 7
Mummy cards, granny, wife 🤢 if I ever pick a card for someone it's a crappy joke one.

What grown woman groans on about her birthday so much

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if it already been said but the writing on that card “to my darling wife” is the same writing as is on the meal planner. It’s the neatest handwriting I’ve ever seen from a man. That is actually so sad 😞
My partner has the nicest handwriting, better than mine 😂 I always get him to write out the Christmas cards

Reactions: 3
I am that sad it should I say “ extra” that I zoomed in on the card!!
looks like both “ kiddies” wrote in the card & James’s writing is extremely neat!
again, I agree that why one card?I love cards though and to me are more important than a gift. 2 cards wouldn’t have broke the bank.
Wonder where her birthday trip out is too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am that sad it should I say “ extra” that I zoomed in on the card!!
looks like both “ kiddies” wrote in the card & James’s writing is extremely neat!
again, I agree that why one card?I love cards though and to me are more important than a gift. 2 cards wouldn’t have broke the bank.
Wonder where her birthday trip out is too 🤷🏻‍♀️
It looks like 🦧 is spilling the beans about where they’re going for the day! That woman can’t keep her gob shut about anything on 🗑 posts today! She is one of those miserable witches who can never be happy for anyone else, never pleased for someone, always jealous of what they’ve got or are doing. Such a horrible trait in a person 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 12
No wonder 🦧 has such a sore neck considering her nose is so far in other people's business. She needs to get a life and stop trying to one up people 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No wonder 🦧 has such a sore neck considering her nose is so far in other people's business. She needs to get a life and stop trying to one up people 🙄
If I could like, love , laugh & be angry with this in one emoji, I would!
You’re so correct and it’s so so sad on Tanya’s part. She’s the ultimate killjoy. Seriously wish Tash would say something to make her think about her actions, but alas, she appears to be scared!

• Heart
Tan needs to keep her nose out of things! She must be a very difficult person to be around....

Reactions: 8
It looks like 🦧 is spilling the beans about where they’re going for the day! That woman can’t keep her gob shut about anything on 🗑 posts today! She is one of those miserable witches who can never be happy for anyone else, never pleased for someone, always jealous of what they’ve got or are doing. Such a horrible trait in a person 😠
With that face and that personality, she must give amazing head to have got through so many fellas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tash is going somewhere she has never been before, but Tan has to get in, Ive been there already! She doesn’t actually know if it the same place? Let Tash have her moment ffs, it’s her birthday! I hope Tash comes on and says, no it’s not there 😂
74C0C070-9DE0-49D3-9C0A-A88579326930.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s crazy how I don’t know these women personally ( although I feel like I do) yet I get so fuking riled! Tanya needs to back the duck off!

Reactions: 11
Why does 🦧 always feel the need to piss on 🗑 chips? She had to get in the fact that she's been there first, she really is a horrible woman why can't she just let tash have her day, she did something similar with Tashs daughters birthday too didn't she? How sad is she that she can never be happy for others? Tash gets on my nerves but she does come across as a nice person and not a snide like the orange one!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tash is going somewhere she has never been before, but Tan has to get in, Ive been there already! She doesn’t actually know if it the same place? Let Tash have her moment ffs, it’s her birthday! I hope Tash comes on and says, no it’s not there 😂
View attachment 177857
I really hope it’s somewhere amazing that this cockwank hasn’t already been to. Tasha pisses me off and she’s ridiculous but Tanya is a Grade A witch. I’m pleased her necks sore, I hope she jars it again slipping over in the disco paddling pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So Tanya witch face gets criticised here for shitting on Trasha’s birthday... next minute, Tanya is posting all over her stories that it’s Trasha’s birthday to try and make her look like a nice person.... no Tanya, we all see through it.. you are the biggest witch ever... what is wrong with you that you even get jealous when it’s someone else’s birthday?? You can’t even let someone have one day... you are so desperate for it to be all about you... but why? You are a fat horrible person on the inside and out... you are so ugly inside, you literally repel people... suggest you get some help Tanya...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope it’s somewhere amazing that this cockwank hasn’t already been to. Tasha pisses me off and she’s ridiculous but Tanya is a Grade A witch. I’m pleased her necks sore, I hope she jars it again slipping over in the disco paddling pool.
“I hope she jars it again slipping over in the disco paddling pool” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.