Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That obese soon to be my 600lb life slob literally had take away yesterday too. I also have a sore neck today. I slipped in the bathroom and hit the bottom part of my head and it was bleeding everywhere but I am fine!! Just have to get on with your life like an ADULT. Surprised she hasn’t gone and bought herself some adult nappies and make that freak show of a H2b change her because shame her neck is sore.
That sounds painful I hope you’re ok ❤

Reactions: 1
Oh no, hope your head is ok and you feel better soon! That is scary.
Thank you! I am doing fine 😊 just have a bruise and my neck feels stiff. The cut was so tiny, guess it must have just been on the wrong spot!

That sounds painful I hope you’re ok ❤
Thank you 😊 I am doing 100 percent fine! Maybe I should hassle someone for some take away though, missed my chance to demand everyone bow down to me :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So tan the man has hurt her neck ,probably had a wild one with old taco in the paddling pool.
Why the f does she put tit like bath salts in their ? I just can’t understand how it’s relaxing at all? They treat it like a bath,dirty mingers !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So tan the man has hurt her neck ,probably had a wild one with old taco in the paddling pool.
Why the f does she put tit like bath salts in their ? I just can’t understand how it’s relaxing at all? They treat it like a bath,dirty mingers !
‘Tan the man’ love it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Sorry but #ginormousbag 😂😂 she really doesn’t get hashtags does she.

And no wonder he demanded she stay on the sofa and not cook.. hes probably scared he’ll get shepherds pie made out of Doritos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but #ginormousbag 😂😂 she really doesn’t get hashtags does she.

And no wonder he demanded she stay on the sofa and not cook.. hes probably scared he’ll get shepherds pie made out of Doritos
😂😂😂😂
Bet he thought thank duck ...nows my chance !
her hashtags kill me ,she’s so 2012 when people hash tagged the tit out of their photos on insta #me #ginger #fat

F7659325-1B10-4DBA-BCA2-652D35C2EB6A.jpeg

So relaxing taco hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hurt her neck or just wanted fish and chips for tea but knew they'd already had a few takeaways this week so it would sound lazy? Sorry, I'm being unfair - I'm sure Tan would never make up an injury......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm.. Tanya has 17k followers but yet only about 10 people commented on her post where she was crying about her neck.... WTAF... surely Tan, that tells you everything you need to know? Your followers are either brought or Tattlers.. and you maybe have about 50 genuine followers.... what an embarrassment... and yet she still keeps going...she’s got some front, I’ll give her that... knowing no one gives a tit about you but to still keep posting tit...
She will be off sick soon either with the neck or due to all the fat person problems.. she is an employers worst nightmare.. Hope her company has some good HR input.. I’d be managing her out now before she becomes even more of a liability.. but it’s OK, Tanya will be able to pay her rent with her expensive candles and rainbow tit 🙄😂

Reactions: 8
Hmm.. Tanya has 17k followers but yet only about 10 people commented on her post where she was crying about her neck.... WTAF... surely Tan, that tells you everything you need to know? Your followers are either brought or Tattlers.. and you maybe have about 50 genuine followers.... what an embarrassment... and yet she still keeps going...she’s got some front, I’ll give her that... knowing no one gives a tit about you but to still keep posting tit...
She will be off sick soon either with the neck or due to all the fat person problems.. she is an employers worst nightmare.. Hope her company has some good HR input.. I’d be managing her out now before she becomes even more of a liability.. but it’s OK, Tanya will be able to pay her rent with her expensive candles and rainbow tit 🙄😂
Is she prone to sick leave then? I’ve not followed her consistently, very on and off as she is smug AF!

Reactions: 1
I went for a week away and there was a hot tub but not one of those blow up affairs, it was amazing, very relaxing HOWEVER they cleaned it every single day even when it was just me and my partner in it, Tans cleaned hers once? And has had others in it this is why I'd never go unless I knew they were being professionally cleaned 🤢

Also why are they so boring just now?

And why is Trash always so happy 'happy post' when mail comes

Reactions: 3
That’s hilarious that Tanya asked her does she know what it means?? Always trying to get one up on her and making her look an even bigger dick than she is!!..

Reactions: 11
Has this comment been deleted? Can’t see anyone asking if she knows what it means

Reactions: 2
Has this comment been deleted? Can’t see anyone asking if she knows what it means
Tanya said it on Tasha’s Netflix and chill post - asking does she know what it actually means. Was still there a few minutes ago.

🗑 has put the birthday eve post up! Thank goodness for that, I can sleep well tonight knowing that it’s her birthday tomorrow! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I find comical as well as quite sad, is that we all know trash will get up at crack of dawn tomorrow, cook a birthday breakfast, put a ridiculous comment on the tv screen, blow up balloons and arrange flowers - then pretend her “lovely hubby” and “kiddies” did it all for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.