Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan has a sore neck... what neck? Get up, shut up, put on your big girl knickers and carry on. I'm intrigued to know how the fat witch managed to squeeze the kids out her fanny if she can’t even go without complaint about a sore neck and being told to relax on the sofa 😂 sorry for the awful image 😂 so sick of this idiot playing the sympathy card, she doesn’t realise how good she’s got it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya can’t even write a sentence!
Do you do!! bleeping idiot.

As for birthday eve, are you bleeping 12?
Who’s has a drink then has a tray that matches it. And a candle and a stupid palm tree cup and matching straw. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly I don’t have time for these idiots

Hopefully Onslow has a wash for her birthday, I can’t cope seeing his ugly grubby face, ruining my weekend.
What’s the betting she says he has booked a surprise weekend away somewhere?
That she has booked and paid for on a credit card.
Watch out Blackpool the Ashfords and the wanna-be Ashford are coming!!
Blackpool tourist board will be delighted with how nice they make it sound.
Insta wankers!

Nope not blocked! Very strange
Oh please you only have one life live it.
She is even more of a bleep.
Never noticed that before 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God is she gonna get the old birthday screensaver again! Act like hubby did it for her!

Reactions: 6
Tanya can’t even write a sentence!
Do you do!! bleeping idiot.

As for birthday eve, are you bleeping 12?
Who’s has a drink then has a tray that matches it. And a candle and a stupid palm tree cup and matching straw. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly I don’t have time for these idiots

Hopefully Onslow has a wash for her birthday, I can’t cope seeing his ugly grubby face, ruining my weekend.
What’s the betting she says he has booked a surprise weekend away somewhere?
That she has booked and paid for on a credit card.
Watch out Blackpool the Ashfords and the wanna-be Ashford are coming!!
Blackpool tourist board will be delighted with how nice they make it sound.
Insta wankers!

Oh yes Onslow did that at Christmas didn’t he with the German Christmas market trip!
Haha 😂 his grubby, ugly face ruining your weekend 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good grief the thought of Trash and John having a bit of netflix and chill 🤮
I bet Tanya is a YouTube and get the lube kinda girl 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Brace yourselves everyone.. it’s National Trasha day... let’s see how ghastly she is going to be today... suspect she’s brought herself tons of presents.. I’m ready with my popcorn for the car crash pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know right, one life live it. By that she means sitting on her fat arse, online shopping, watching boxsets, organising an amazing trip of a lifetime to Blackpool and generally trying to out do Trasha on a daily basis. he he bless you hunni 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brace yourselves everyone.. it’s National Trasha day... let’s see how ghastly she is going to be today... suspect she’s brought herself tons of presents.. I’m ready with my popcorn for the car crash pictures.
Me too, can’t wait to get home from work. Gonna pick up some pina coladas, and get myself a troff to put my nibbles in.
I am so pleased she has a lovely birthday eve, 🙄 and she even gets gifts.
That she buys herself! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also how many meatballs does Trasha eat?
15, I counted them!!! 🐷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t deal with Tasha acting like a child about her birthday. Seriously past the age of 18 when you’re allowed in the pub who gives a duck about birthdays especially when you’re doing it all yourself for a phone app!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.