Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think and this includes me, even though I only follow Tanya and that was how I found Tattle - I do so because I want to see her tragic life craving insta fame unfold. I can’t seem to press the follow button on Tasha’s now though cause I’m bleeding stubborn and nothing she posts is set to followers anyway!
it really is like a soap saga..a bad one, that involves “ the perfect life” they’d be more relatable if they were totally open “ had the day from hell, my diet is shocking, I’ve piled the lbs on! “ etc..
sadly it’s all solar lights and junk food and happy tummies. Hee bleedin hee..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has planted bamboo?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG that’s hilarious 😂 Living in a rented house, not allowed to build a garden kitchen (Lizzie The Fernery you are most definitely not Fatso) yet plants bamboo 🤣🙈 May as well chuck some knotweed in against that ridiculous broken brick wall while you are at it too then 😂😂
She said that tash suggested the idea to her... 🤔🤣
Love the idea that she saw an opportunity to sabotage🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually a lurker, I love the thread about these two. I've only recently started following them it's very weird how they copy each other!

I hope the bamboo is in a pot! I'm currently involved in a dispute with a neighbour about bamboo in their garden, which is now taking over mine, and another neighbours garden 😬 I see from the comments on the photo we aren't only ones with this problem either lol.

Reactions: 4
🦧 has hurt her neck, due to the weight of her chins I guess. She’s looking for the sympathy vote from everyone as usual and she’s referring to 🌮 as her OH, not fiancé or H2B tonight? No doubt as she’s in so much pain he’ll be cooking up the dinner and making a big fuss of her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🦧 has hurt her neck, due to the weight of her chins I guess. She’s looking for the sympathy vote from everyone as usual and she’s referring to 🌮 as her OH, not fiancé or H2B tonight? No doubt as she’s in so much pain he’ll be cooking up the dinner and making a big fuss of her 🤢
Was about to comment on her neck! Such a shame!
I also just saw how many people like the fact Tasha has had a day binge watching TV! Just can’t fathom it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Fiancé 🌮 has insisted 🦧 stay on the sofa and has got her fish and chips, so bloody predictable! Why do we have to know every detail of their lives? No one cares that you’ve hurt your neck and that you’re having fish and chips. Still loads of people out there with 10 times more problems than her! 😡

Reactions: 8
Fiancé 🌮 has insisted 🦧 stay on the sofa and has got her fish and chips, so bloody predictable! Why do we have to know every detail of their lives? No one cares that you’ve hurt your neck and that you’re having fish and chips. Still loads of people out there with 10 times more problems than her! 😡
Feeling sick, but not too sick for fish and chips. Just what you want when you’re feeling queasy, all that lovely stale oil. Yum

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Feeling sick, but not too sick for fish and chips. Just what you want when you’re feeling queasy, all that lovely stale oil. Yum
Exactly..... can still manage to stuff your fat monkey face! Mind you let'sbe fair...she has done a week at work so it must be really tough. I don't know how she does it... bloody hero she is 🙄

Sorry meant zero 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just thought I'd pop on to comment about how Tanya has had 4 takeaways since she's returned to work about a week? and always posting about being tired hehe.

• Haha
Trash’s new laundry basket. Now has more crap on top of it. Sorry kiddies can’t put your clothes in the basket. Just put them on my cocktail chair. Mummy will sort.

• Haha
🦧 is asking where summer has gone? Well, you 🌮 and that bloody hot tub have scared it away! 😂 She can’t be feeling that bad as she’s scoffed her fish and chips and done 3 posts in the last hour. Surely if you were in pain and felt queasy, you wouldn’t be doing either? You would be resting and keeping quiet? Still looking for more sympathy eh 🦧

• Haha
🦧 is asking where summer has gone? Well, you 🌮 and that bloody hot tub have scared it away! 😂 She can’t be feeling that bad as she’s scoffed her fish and chips and done 3 posts in the last hour. Surely if you were in pain and felt queasy, you wouldn’t be doing either? You would be resting and keeping quiet? Still looking for more sympathy eh 🦧
Just wanted an excuse to post her white company candle to show Tash she had one first

That obese soon to be my 600lb life slob literally had take away yesterday too. I also have a sore neck today. I slipped in the bathroom and hit the bottom part of my head and it was bleeding everywhere but I am fine!! Just have to get on with your life like an ADULT. Surprised she hasn’t gone and bought herself some adult nappies and make that freak show of a H2b change her because shame her neck is sore.

• Haha
Back to work and immediately off sick. Just in time for the expected heatwave next week. 🙄

That obese soon to be my 600lb life slob literally had take away yesterday too. I also have a sore neck today. I slipped in the bathroom and hit the bottom part of my head and it was bleeding everywhere but I am fine!! Just have to get on with your life like an ADULT. Surprised she hasn’t gone and bought herself some adult nappies and make that freak show of a H2b change her because shame her neck is sore.
Oh no, hope your head is ok and you feel better soon! That is scary.

Reactions: 2
Maybe lifting the stapler at work has been too much for her, or wiping her fat arse after having all those take aways.
Its put a strain on her already weak body!
She has spent all her time on her phone ordering tit, she wouldn’t cope with a real job! She has done duck all.
It’s ok, she has her romantic getaway to Las Blackpool with her very own H2B to look forward to.

Not sure if it’s the filter Trasha is using but her spag bol looks like tit!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.