Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. I bet John is proper gutted. Waking up and seeing the breakfast Derek got (Tans a bleep but that breakfast looks good) and then Tasha coming up the stairs with that shite

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you ok molly hun?
Poor Molly, or should we say poor Tanya?
You delusional idiot 🙄
We are coming out of lockdown, we have had a global pandemic and about to go into the worst recession ever, and this twit is spending money getting a bleeping ketchup bottle label made.
Tanya love, save your money!!
No one bleeping cares other than poor Molly!

She used the word Bliss and so did Taco.
So for me this is proof she writes the sickly Perfect messages using his account. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell. I bet John is proper gutted. Waking up and seeing the breakfast Derek got (Tans a bleep but that breakfast looks good) and then Tasha coming up the stairs with that shite
Tbf - that could be Johns preferred breakfast. My dad loves a fry up but my boyfriends dad would prefer a sausage sandwich etc. Not defending Tasha, but Tanya would have worked to overshadow whatever Tasha had chosen to do!

Reactions: 7
No offence to anyone who treats their pets like a child, but it drives me mad!! Yeah they are part of the family but they aren't kids. bleeping fur dad... no go away you tool
I know people like this and call their mum the dogs gran etc it's awful

Even the gran comments 'aww grannies boy'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf - that could be Johns preferred breakfast. My dad loves a fry up but my boyfriends dad would prefer a sausage sandwich etc. Not defending Tasha, but Tanya would have worked to overshadow whatever Tasha had chosen to do!
Yeah she did say hubby requested a roll for his breakfast
F52E147F-9224-4B2E-BC44-8E599F0F3754.jpeg

Reactions: 4
You're telling me that people can go and play crazy golf but we can't see family and I can't have my husband at maternity appts with me. Women are literally avoiding hospital and putting themselves at risk especially around the time of labour to make sure their partners can go with them but people can play bleeping crazy golf. Cancer patients had their surgeries and treatment cancelled so people could play bleeping crazy golf?!
I hope everyone enjoys their new found freedom while pregnant women like me sit at home anxious 24 hours a day 👍🏻
Much love, hopefully you can enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible ❤

• Heart
I thought it was for your 'amazing fiance' Tan? Plus how hard is it to use a comma?
You think 🐽 tan is going to make a fry up and not indulge herself?!

As for the he loved his ketchup bottle, err you realise just how freaky this sounds? 🤢

How can you eat that lot whilst in bed? 😱

• Haha
I know people like this and call their mum the dogs gran etc it's awful

Even the gran comments 'aww grannies boy'
My brother in law and his wife are like it, they infuriating with it because they compare parenting to having a pet they seem to think it's the same 👀 he once walked in and tried to fight five my daughter and she just looked at him gone out and he said how can you not high five my dad cam high five (she was only a baby) I almost drop kicked him out of the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big foot blister alert, 🦧 is actually going for a walk! 😳 Although like everything in her life it involves food as they’re taking a picnic!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS what’s with the whole over the top-ness for every event?? It’s Fathers Day, we get it. My husband opened two cards, a photo I’d had made into one of those blocks and some sweets. He then made himself some toast and has googled off to lay some laminate flooring in his sisters conservatory - with instructions about making sure he distances from her (rest of family are out in case anyone though we were doing a Trasha/Tanya and ignoring the rules!). He’s now on his way back to an exciting ham sandwich, with a meat and potato pie for tea - thrilling isn’t it!! He knows we all adore him, not sure I need to tell everyone on social media about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

every single thing has to be extra/special/over the top - it’s all 🤮 inducing! Poor James looks mortified to be in each of those pictures and it’s just embarrassing to view 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I'm so confused by these breakfast in bed pictures. Like did they give the food to the hubby/H2B and then hand over their phone and ask them to take a photo? Pretty sure that's Tashas legs under the covers with the breakfast and gifts.
Nice to see John got a bath bomb?! Is Tasha trying to convince him to have a wash?
Also it's not a father's day walk Tanya if it's just you, your dog and your H2B. #withmyboys?? I think her girls are with their dad today and she's keeping it hush

• Sick
  • Haha
A bath bomb for a man just is so weird to me. My husband, father, or brother would never use one.

Reactions: 6
‘treated daddy to breakfast in bed’ 🤢 she makes me feel ill.
Why is she calling him daddy the freak.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.