Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I bet it’s horn’s been places that no unicorn’s horn should ever have to go. 🤦‍♀️ 😂
#savetheunicorn #hedidntwanttoknow

I think Tanyas post is offensive bearing in mind her girls still see their biological dads etc. Why does Taco need the Father’s Day love?!
Completely agree no matter how gushy she goes tomorrow and we know she will. The simple facts are he is not her girls Dad, they have one that they obviously see and 🌮 has kids that he doesn’t bother with. Why this would warrant him being spoilt on father’s day I don’t know. Unless the dog makes a fuss?

Reactions: 12
Does Del have kids?
Yeah I’m not sure how many but there was a Facebook screenshot on an earlier thread which he was talking about court and getting his rights. Onslow wrote a disgusting message about it something quite sexual it was vile. He doesn’t seem to have any relationship with them now.

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Tanya won the hottub war but Tasha’s still winning as a real Ashford #weallknow

Reactions: 15
have we been given any clues yet as to what trasha’s ‘fathers day surprise treat’ from the meal planner is?? 🤨

maybe he gets to give her a foot massage 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ok, what the duck!!!! Del, where have your eyes gone mate??
I honestly can't stop laughing at this 😂 first comment in a while I've actually burst out into laughter 😂😂
Also agree I think the whole fathers day thing is weird, but then again I bought my other half fathers day gifts when his child isn't mine 😬 but that's only because the mother doesn't bother with it. So maybe I'm weird?
Saying that.. Tanya's kids aren't kids...they're teenagers.. And you never see anything about them doing anything with Taco?

Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh with Tanya and her frazzles chicken is that she genuinely seems proud of herself.. you’re adding junk food to chicken.. why? Why would anyone want to add utter crap food with no nutritional value to a meal... it’s like she’s actually deliberately trying to eat tit.. Frazzles are full of salt, unhealthy fats and a ton of artificial preservatives.. it’s like she’s going out of her way to add more calories to the meal.. is her problem with food that extreme.. is it that she’s so desperate to be shovelling crisps in her gob that she now looks for any excuse and every opportunity to add more of them to her diet.. does she think it’s more acceptable to eat crisps if they are hidden in other food unlike Trasha who would have eaten them as pre dinner nibbles of starter... the sheer volume of calories that Tanya is eating on a daily basis is getting worse... is she actually trying to get morbidly obese? She does not exercise but eats enough calories for a marathon runner... every day she is having a huge excess of calories that just don’t get burnt off and the result is she’s getting bigger & bigger.... Why not just have chicken... sure, add some herbs to season but chicken has a lovely flavour just as it is.. She’d look weird if she put 3 bags of frazzles on her dinner plate... hiding them under the umbrella of ‘frazzles chicken’ is a really disturbing action... It’s yet another example I think of how desperately sad her life is.. she’d rather binge herself fat to get the slightest bit of attention from strangers rather than actually deal with her real issues.. I pity her .. it’s a very sad existence ... I see no hope of her breaking the downward spiral that’s she in..where does it stop?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
#savetheunicorn #hedidntwanttoknow

Completely agree no matter how gushy she goes tomorrow and we know she will. The simple facts are he is not her girls Dad, they have one that they obviously see and 🌮 has kids that he doesn’t bother with. Why this would warrant him being spoilt on father’s day I don’t know. Unless the dog makes a fuss?
her girls have the same dad, I know he sees them. Taco has nothing to do with his. I think it’s just another reason for Tan to bring out the box of goodies for a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The farthers day things on the door handle 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is so desperate for 🌮 to be their Dad isn’t she. Wonder what they feel about it all. Even if he was their Dad, that door sign etc, really? She is so jealous of the Real 🗑fords, but instead of accepting the situation she makes it worse. She is one real unhappy and miserable 🦧 that’s for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All I see when they show off their theme tit, is landfill!

And that photo of Taco is creepy!

her girls have the same dad, I know he sees them. Taco has nothing to do with his. I think it’s just another reason for Tan to bring out the box of goodies for a day.
Are you a friend of Tanya and Del? Do you REALLY know them? Cause most of what I see is you stating what we already know that’s posted all over Instagram, but in a fashion that makes us presume you actually know them 🤨 do you see them regularly?

Tash, there’s nothing posh about fried chicken 😂 it’s a very infrequent indulgence at casa brightstar, delicious when cooked properly, but fancy it definitely ain’t

As for tan, you sad sad woman “hot tub, tunes and spa bomb = bliss it’s so amazing” dear oh dear set that bar any lower and it will be below sea level. Ridiculous people 🤡

• Haha
"Taco has nothing to do with this"
Everyone commenting about taco and how he doesn't bother with his real kids and Badger pops up.
Everyone commenting about Trasha's brother and Badger pops up.
Badger? Are you a real Ashford or a fake? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Does Tanya have a brother? Always thought she was an only child. But the Father’s Day picture shes just uploaded makes me think otherwise

Reactions: 1
How uncomfortable does James look in those photos 🗑 has posted for Fathers Day?! They’re off out for the day crazy golf and fish & chips, cue 🦧 🌮 and the kids that aren’t his to do the same? 🦧 has also made a point in her post to wish Step Dads and father figures a Happy Fathers Day🤔

• Heart
Tash, there’s nothing posh about fried chicken 😂 it’s a very infrequent indulgence at casa brightstar, delicious when cooked properly, but fancy it definitely ain’t

As for tan, you sad sad woman “hot tub, tunes and spa bomb = bliss it’s so amazing” dear oh dear set that bar any lower and it will be below sea level. Ridiculous people 🤡
It’s so much easier to make your own. And healthier.
And I would never crunch up and packet of frazzles, next week she’ll have steak covered beef monster munch!

What must your kids think, when they see you and Taco in that hot tub?
And your poor bleeping neighbours.

Sorry but what are those roll up jeans shorts all about?
Maybe she should be shopping in the kids section. If he can’t get clothes to fit him. 🤣

• Haha
It’s so much easier to make your own. And healthier.
And I would never crunch up and packet of frazzles, next week she’ll have steak covered beef monster munch!

What must your kids think, when they see you and Taco in that hot tub?
And your poor bleeping neighbours.
Agree! Fried chicken should be old school buttermilk and seasoned flour. To be honest, I thought her frazzles chicken looked bought I doubt she fried that herself not nearly gnarly enough for homemade

Hate hate all the FD montages on instagram today, no one but no one else gives two hoots that your partner is like the best daddy eva 🤮 I certainly don’t think a cheater ever qualifies for that particular award tash. Work on your self esteem, hun

Reactions: 8
How uncomfortable does James look in those photos 🗑 has posted for Fathers Day?! They’re off out for the day crazy golf and fish & chips, cue 🦧 🌮 and the kids that aren’t his to do the same? 🦧 has also made a point in her post to wish Step Dads and father figures a Happy Fathers Day🤔
Love how she’s hash tagged hardworking and devoted. He’s anything other than that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.