Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're telling me that people can go and play crazy golf but we can't see family and I can't have my husband at maternity appts with me. Women are literally avoiding hospital and putting themselves at risk especially around the time of labour to make sure their partners can go with them but people can play bleeping crazy golf. Cancer patients had their surgeries and treatment cancelled so people could play bleeping crazy golf?!
I hope everyone enjoys their new found freedom while pregnant women like me sit at home anxious 24 hours a day 👍🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Tan and her brood stomping all over bluebells again. They’re a protected plant breed, you ignorant mallet! 😡

Reactions: 7
I honestly can't stop laughing at this 😂 first comment in a while I've actually burst out into laughter 😂😂
Also agree I think the whole fathers day thing is weird, but then again I bought my other half fathers day gifts when his child isn't mine 😬 but that's only because the mother doesn't bother with it. So maybe I'm weird?
Saying that.. Tanya's kids aren't kids...they're teenagers.. And you never see anything about them doing anything with Taco?
No this is different, Tanya’s kids are older and have a Dad who they obviously bother with as they aren’t at Tanya’s half the time. It’s completely understandable in your situation but Tanya’s girls are capable of buying 🌮 presents and cards if they see him that way.

Reactions: 6
Agree! Fried chicken should be old school buttermilk and seasoned flour. To be honest, I thought her frazzles chicken looked bought I doubt she fried that herself not nearly gnarly enough for homemade

Hate hate all the FD montages on instagram today, no one but no one else gives two hoots that your partner is like the best daddy eva 🤮 I certainly don’t think a cheater ever qualifies for that particular award tash. Work on your self esteem, hun
So true. I have never posted about my husband, or my own Dad.
No one cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How uncomfortable does James look in those photos 🗑 has posted for Fathers Day?! They’re off out for the day crazy golf and fish & chips, cue 🦧 🌮 and the kids that aren’t his to do the same? 🦧 has also made a point in her post to wish Step Dads and father figures a Happy Fathers Day🤔
Proof she’s been reading here again, hey sweetie 👋🏻

You're telling me that people can go and play crazy golf but we can't see family and I can't have my husband at maternity appts with me. Women are literally avoiding hospital and putting themselves at risk especially around the time of labour to make sure their partners can go with them but people can play bleeping crazy golf. Cancer patients had their surgeries and treatment cancelled so people could play bleeping crazy golf?!
I hope everyone enjoys their new found freedom while pregnant women like me sit at home anxious 24 hours a day 👍🏻
[

Nothing has changed for these twats, lockdown has been an inconvenience for them!
Take care fo yourself, 😘

Reactions: 3
Looking at those photos Tasha has uploaded I noticed Johns not changed, he always looks he needs a good scrub 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Derek’s ketchup’ even more pointless tat!!! I honestly can’t believe the amount of spending she has done during lockdown. And I’m all for people spending their money how they wish, but then in the next breath she’s bleating on for attention about how she may lose her job. I really wish she’d step in to the real world, the majority of her followers are there as a piss take, but any genuine followers surely must feel let down by how insensitive she is in this whole situation.

‘A wonderful stepdad to her girls’ what a bleep 😡
I hope his real kids who he has duck all to do with don’t see that.
I hate women like her, i wouldn’t be surprise if she’s the reason he doesn’t see his kids.
I’m only assuming by the way.
She needs a smack on the head with dereks ketchup vile woman.
Oh and what a surprise, her dad is the best dad in the world 🙄

Fur dad.. FUR DAD stop the world i wanna get off.

Reactions: 9
Oh my days, is this best pic Trash could find for Father’s Day, it makes me cringe for James! He looks SO awkward, the lad clearly doesn’t want his pic taken 🙈🙈🙈 also what’s with the #dada on the pics, my 8 year old doesn’t even use this term, I’d expect it from a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What about his actual children? I detest men that abandon their own for others. So he can play bleeping daddy to hers but not be one to his? #deadbeat

Oh my days, is this best pic Trash could find for Father’s Day, it makes me cringe for James! He looks SO awkward, the lad clearly doesn’t want his pic taken 🙈🙈🙈 also what’s with the #dada on the pics, my 8 year old doesn’t even use this term, I’d expect it from a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
He looks like he is searching for an escape route. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Olivia the attention seeking twit in the background 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone who treats their pets like a child, but it drives me mad!! Yeah they are part of the family but they aren't kids. bleeping fur dad... no go away you tool

I can't be the only one who thinks Derek's kids have never been mentioned because of Tanya?! I can guarantee that his kids mum probably won't want them around Tanya and if Derek even mentions them Tanya would throw a giant tantrum and kick off like hell. She hardly bothers with her own children, why would she want kids around that aren't hers?

Reactions: 11
So 🦧 has cooked 🌮 a breakfast and said what a great step Dad he is, when really under normal circumstances and if he had contact with them 🌮 should be with his own kids and 🦧 girls would surely be with their Dad. As for that bloody ketchup, because they aren’t his children, she’s put his name and not Dad - wouldn’t have surprised me if she had put H2B! 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.