Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days, is this best pic Trash could find for Father’s Day, it makes me cringe for James! He looks SO awkward, the lad clearly doesn’t want his pic taken 🙈🙈🙈 also what’s with the #dada on the pics, my 8 year old doesn’t even use this term, I’d expect it from a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is he the boys real father? They look nothing alike! No shade, just wondering?

Reactions: 2
Are you a friend of Tanya and Del? Do you REALLY know them? Cause most of what I see is you stating what we already know that’s posted all over Instagram, but in a fashion that makes us presume you actually know them 🤨 do you see them regularly?
Yes I do them better than most. I know Tanya’s side better though. And I know her family too. Also know both of her ex husbands. I’ve heard many things about her and why they all split up.

Reactions: 5
Does Tanya have a brother? Always thought she was an only child. But the Father’s Day picture shes just uploaded makes me think otherwise
yes she has an elder brother. He’s totally different to her though.
Also her daughters will be at their dads today, he wouldn’t not have them on Father’s Day.
I’m sure she will make it look like her and taco have spent a lovely family day out with them but that will be just for her insta. If you look at all her menu posts and when it is served, there are usually only 2 plates. Her daughters wouldn’t eat most of it. They would eat something totally different.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.