Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thread I could remember.
Well done @JoJo81
Slightly changed because no swearing allowed in a title.
Enjoy 😉

B12DCB36-BECA-4D91-BE53-43A5FE915CFD.jpeg

Looks like after Trasha snapped back, today’s plans have been cancelled!

Just incase anyone cares, I have put a wash on.
I have had breakfast, which was a coffee and toast.
I had to have the crust end and I hate the crust end but that’s all that was left.
🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ooh wonder what happened to the takeaway and paddling pool date tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh.. that picture of Tanya’s parents - her mum looks like a skinny version of Tanya... see Tanya, stop filling your face hole and you might actually get some shape back instead of looking like a round dollop which you currently are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good on Trash for going back at her, we can all see Tan for what she really is, a passive aggressive angry ginger bleep

Reactions: 12
looking like a round dollop
🤣🤣🤣🤣 This simple little phrase has cracked me up! Can't stop laughing!

Maybe the bath bomb knackered the paddling pool and it's now out of action so all plans are off! She's now got the flashing disco shower trying to recreate it🤔 hope to God we don't get a weird blinky staring video again of them in it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣 This simple little phrase has cracked me up! Can't stop laughing!

Maybe the bath bomb knackered the paddling pool and it's now out of action so all plans are off! She's now got the flashing disco shower trying to recreate it🤔 hope to God we don't get a weird blinky staring video again of them in it 😭
This time we will get a video of them in the shower 🤮🤮🤮

Oh my gosh.. that picture of Tanya’s parents - her mum looks like a skinny version of Tanya... see Tanya, stop filling your face hole and you might actually get some shape back instead of looking like a round dollop which you currently are 🙄
She has her dads teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh wonder what happened to the takeaway and paddling pool date tonight
I’d like to think that Tascha has told her to do one but more likely it’s down to the weather being 💩
As soon as the paddly pool went up the weather turned - 🦧 must be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Flashing shower disco???? Grow up Fatso you sad twit. Carry on eating your way through lockdown (well, life really) and you will be stuck in your flashing shower disco waiting for the fire brigade to come and free you.

• Haha
I actually can’t get over 🦧 response to Trash about the disco shower. She obviously didn’t think about the convenience of it and was just desperate to try and get one over on Trash “they are only colourful when the lights are off”.... why would you shower in the dark? Is that really convenient? Why can’t you just have a normal shower for duck sake. Absolute idiot. Hopefully ginger fatty falls over and knocks some sense into that fat skull of hers

A few more good ones from Facebook 😂the first is a personal favourite of mine. The third is just shocking, her face and neck are just one big blob 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually can’t get over 🦧 response to Trash about the disco shower. She obviously didn’t think about the convenience of it and was just desperate to try and get one over on Trash “they are only colourful when the lights are off”.... why would you shower in the dark? Is that really convenient? Why can’t you just have a normal shower for duck sake. Absolute idiot. Hopefully ginger fatty falls over and knocks some sense into that fat skull of hers

A few more good ones from Facebook 😂the first is a personal favourite of mine. The third is just shocking, her face and neck are just one big blob 😂
Nightmare fuel, truly. Wrong turn, the hills have eyes vibe.

• Haha
Why the duck is someone saying 🗑 is amazing and so strong and positive? What has she had to be strong about ? Her followers are as thick as her

• Wow
Why the duck is someone saying 🗑 is amazing and so strong and positive? What has she had to be strong about ? Her followers are as thick as her
[/QUOTE

Got to be a Tattler!!! 😂

First photo they could be twins
The second photos she looks like a giant marshmallow, third why would you post that! And fourth photo I just can’t stop laughing!!!

I bet Tanya’s gutted she won’t ever celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just came on to say the same thing. What does she do to be strong about? All she does everyday is cook, clean and work a hour a day. The only example she sets is that woman should act like it the 50s again so to me she does not equate as a strong woman especially with what’s going on in the US at the moment

Reactions: 7
Just came on to say the same thing. What does she do to be strong about? All she does everyday is cook, clean and work a hour a day. The only example she sets is that woman should act like it the 50s again so to me she does not equate as a strong woman especially with what’s going on in the US at the moment
It's prob 🦧 trolling her

Reactions: 3
The only thread I could remember.
Well done @JoJo81
Slightly changed because no swearing allowed in a title.
Enjoy 😉

View attachment 147121
What did I miss on Trasha snapping?
Looks like after Trasha snapped back, today’s plans have been cancelled!

Just incase anyone cares, I have put a wash on.
I have had breakfast, which was a coffee and toast.
I had to have the crust end and I hate the crust end but that’s all that was left.
🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.