Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck are those cakes!!! A bleeping 5 year old could do better, why would you even post such tit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m mortified at the state of Tasha’s wall, she’s been off ‘work’ for weeks, can spend hours twatting on with a salad but can’t clean her own home properly. As for them cakes, duck me they look like something a 3 year old would knock up and you’d share cause it was cute as an actual child had made them. I’m convinced Tasha is child trapped in a 40 something year old woman’s body. It’s just ridiculous, the rainbows, the lights, all so over the top and meaningless.
I’m not suggesting the rainbow symbol is meaningless by the way, I know it means a lot to both to support our brave heroes currently and traditionally our LGBTQ+ community but these two have no respect for the meanings and cheapen everything they touch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sweet Jesus what fresh hell has she posted now??
Sorry but those cakes are tit, and they look tit.
That’s not even icing, it’s blue gunk. 🤮
Blaming her daughter for making them. 😱
Why is she making the icing, that’s the easiest thing to make.
I don’t believe her daughter made them.
duck sake Trahsa, give it up.
Watch 🦧 make something rainbow themed today!
I can’t cope 😩😂

View attachment 140002
Maybe this is what she was trying to achieve!

Has she got that bottle out the bin? 😱
Her cakes are nothing like these! 😱 How has she made such a duck up! 🤢 why has she posted them? And why are people saying they look lovely, they must be looking at someone else’s post! 😂 God knows what rainbow creation 🦧 is going to share!

View attachment 140103

So, this comment plus the post that came after it, about building another decking area. Does that mean she's found a way to prolong a hot tub reveal even more? 🤣

Also, I'm still desperate to know what the mysterious crafting was she was doing the other week!
I don’t know why she doesn’t cover all the garden with decking and solar lights! Such chavs!

Reactions: 5
Now the hot tub is a long story and she is going to dm the person who asked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she telling insta her clients jobs?
So she doesn't put any effort into any of her other clients houses? 🤣 she just wants everyone to think she's amazing for cleaning for an NHS worker when in fact she isn't considering she's getting paid for it! If it were me I'd have done it for free! She must think she's a real martyr by doing her actual bleeping job 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They'll both be outside still at 11pm clapping with their hands red raw not wanting to be the first to give up 🤣🤣 Tanya will be puffed out with lil Del fanning her down like the princess she is 👸👸 (princess Fiona)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They'll both be outside still at 11pm clapping with their hands red raw not wanting to be the first to give up 🤣🤣 Tanya will be puffed out with lil Del fanning her down like the princess she is 👸👸 (princess Fiona)
You forgot to mention “amazing clapping honey xxxx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.