Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Jesus what fresh hell has she posted now??
Sorry but those cakes are tit, and they look tit.
That’s not even icing, it’s blue gunk. 🤮
Blaming her daughter for making them. 😱
Why is she making the icing, that’s the easiest thing to make.
I don’t believe her daughter made them.
duck sake Trahsa, give it up.
Watch 🦧 make something rainbow themed today!
I can’t cope 😩😂

6B2A15F2-D47C-42B0-9F67-6DA1EFEE0A89.jpeg

Maybe this is what she was trying to achieve!

View attachment 139927 Why would you upload a picture with your wall looking like that? It’s disgusting. I’m sure we all have parts of our homes that don’t look great and could do with some work but you just don’t photograph it especially when you’re a “home account”. Why don’t she spend less time bleeping about with solar lights and give her home some tlc
Has she got that bottle out the bin? 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Those cupcakes 🤢 sorry if the daughter did actually make them. But have you seen all the holes on top? Doesn't that usually mean there's way too much sugar in them?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He he so fun! Oh is that a dint? #wedidnt know!

How many times does 🦧 want to tell people she had only just gone indoors and didn't know 🗑 was making the salad she sounds ridiculous.
And if she didn’t see it how did she know it was Trasha that made one too 🤣

Reactions: 2
She got ‘told off’ by a 13 year old, what a mug for putting up with it, i bet those kids speak to her like she’s a peice of tit.
Maybe master chef olivia should make her own bleeping icing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She got ‘told off’ by a 13 year old, what a mug for putting up with it, i bet those kids speak to her like she’s a peice of tit.
Maybe master chef olivia should make her own bleeping icing 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know feel bad as my 6 year rules our house 😂😂😂(picking my battles in lockdown). Hubby and I ended up drinking Prosecco on sun loungers in the kitchen as the little one declared the living room was his and I couldn’t be bothered to argue with him (resistance is futile )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 139927 Why would you upload a picture with your wall looking like that? It’s disgusting. I’m sure we all have parts of our homes that don’t look great and could do with some work but you just don’t photograph it especially when you’re a “home account”. Why don’t she spend less time bleeping about with solar lights and give her home some tlc
Bottom of the wall is scuffed or dirty too. She could have easily covered the dirt by the wires by putting the flowers directly in front of it

I know feel bad as my 6 year rules our house 😂😂😂(picking my battles in lockdown). Hubby and I ended up drinking Prosecco on sun loungers in the kitchen as the little one declared the living room was his and I couldn’t be bothered to argue with him (resistance is futile )
Well considering the lock down is hard on him too since he’s still small id say that’s ok. Tasha’s kids probably always treat her like garbage. They learn it from their father.

Reactions: 6
It really annoys me that they don't know how to make frosting/buttercream icing 🤣 that's a personal thing though! Like that watery icing is great for kids and all but a 13 year old should know how to ice a cupcake by now 😬 they look nothing like the rainbow ones I've seen online so unless they were emulating a 5 year olds? She's supposed to be a home/food account but everything is so amateur! Also if my daughter told me off for putting too much food colouring in the icing I'd tell her to wind her neck in and have a bit more respect. There's better ways of saying things but 🗑 lets her brats walk all over her, in fact she lets everyone trample all over her hence why tanya gets away with being a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why not just put more icing sugar in to lighten the icing up, it's like water

Reactions: 9
That’s acceptable 🤣 i just don’t like Trasha lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are they so tacky?!? Why have they turned Thursday into who can post the most useless rainbow crap?!? Standing on their doorways trying to out clap their neigbours while visiting every shop they can each week on the sly and travelling two hours to the beach. Vile pair! 🤮😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The thing is, if I had messed up the icing my daughter might say oh mum with an eye roll, and as a joke I would say oops been told off for that! However you know with Princess O, she would have kicked off and Trash would have apologised. I'm surprised she isnt at a shop as we speak picking up something to make it up to the kiddies

I’d say the actual cupcakes are out of a packet - probably one of those tit skinny mixes.. the jokes are from either too much baking powder or too much sweetener..
As for the decorating - duck ME, that’s bad!!!! 😂😂😂 you can tell there’s no icing sugar in that ‘icing’ ... suspect it’s just food colouring & water... even the slightest bit of icing sugar would give it a sheer look... what a muppet.. that really is a car crash... I’m not convinced Olivia made them... that duck up has Trashas name all over them... and if the 13 year old did make them, god help her...
BTW - where’s your hot tub Trash & Tanya?!?! How much longer are you going to allow this tit show to go on???! It’s not going to go away..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PhotoGrid_1590669262249.jpg

So, this comment plus the post that came after it, about building another decking area. Does that mean she's found a way to prolong a hot tub reveal even more? 🤣

Also, I'm still desperate to know what the mysterious crafting was she was doing the other week!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.