Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post basically, claiming they didn’t know about coronavirus when they bought the hot tub in February
View attachment 107803
I never thought I see a #pandemic hashtag in the same post as #lazyspaparis I can’t decide if it’s hilarious or the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen.
#wedidntknow is the funniest thing ever though!

Reactions: 16
For the love of god, Tanya please stop eating... flipping heck.. it’s like you literally can’t stop shovelling food in your face hole.. you are eating enough for a whole family just on your own.. you will just keep getting bigger & bigger
And Trasha.. you are not 5, therefore you do not need to eat your food off a paper plate.. you seriously don’t know how to adult do you??

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Shop hopping, salad dodging and hot tub flopping. Global pandemic? #wedidntknow

Reactions: 29
New thread title suggestion...

Trash & Tan’s waistlines continue to grow.. sorry about the pandemic #wedidntknow

Reactions: 39
So 50 min ago trasha posts about her dessert and that they have just finished watching Charlie and the chocolate factory. Now she has uploaded a board game and said they have Charlie and the chocolate factory on in the back ground???
I assumed she meant she watched the original one earlier and is now watching the modern version x

Reactions: 8
So 50 min ago trasha posts about her dessert and that they have just finished watching Charlie and the chocolate factory. Now she has uploaded a board game and said they have Charlie and the chocolate factory on in the back ground???
I think what she’s saying is that they watched the first willy wonka the classic one and now she’s watching the one with Johnny depp. Which is pretty fucking sad and who watches films while playing family board games??

Reactions: 11
I think what she’s saying is that they watched the first willy wonka the classic one and now she’s watching the one with Johnny depp. Which is pretty fucking sad and who watches films while playing family board games??
I didn’t think of it that way! I wouldn’t want to watch two movies in one night. Why not just play the board game and listen to some music?

Reactions: 6
The only one playing is probably Olivia.

James will be in his bedroom.
John will be messaging girls online
And Trash will be taking a photo every time someone does a fart for the gram.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t think of it that way! I wouldn’t want to watch two movies in one night. Why not just play the board game and listen to some music?
I have watched 3.5 movies today it's not like me at all but work is insane at the moment and I needed a day of absolutely nothing. I turned off Aladdin halfway through as my eyes couldn't take any more tv

I hope everyone has had the nicest day possible

Reactions: 9
Let’s just watch 2 versions of the same film one after the other! OK . Or is she just so full of shit she doesn’t know what she’s saying from one post to the next!

Reactions: 12
Sorry for your loss Xx

Hot dog water hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I find it so odd that has watched both versions of Charlie and the chocolate factory one after the other?? Or even in the same day it's just the same film but different actors

God she really is such a sad loser

Reactions: 9
This is and hubby even the deleting of the the comment!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.