Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tdm

VIP Member
If she has bought it she still hasn’t got the essential purchases only message has she? Even if she bought it online it’s still a delivery person having to make a drop off and presumably risk themselves for a dartboard!

I think this is her hiding behind the kids, she can’t say oh I saw someone mention my projector on Tattle so decided to get it out to prove a point. The kiddies provide an excuse on this and a few other occasions I suspect. But I think you’re right in that she bends over backwards to please them all.
It’s essential. She is the queen after all. Too bad if peasants die. As long as she is happy and it’s not her or her H2b she doesn’t care 😡 she’ll probably be more upset if Del got it over one of her kids

Reactions: 4

Thistlesinthewind

Gonna defend her on this one - any soap works as long as you wash your hands thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds.

It’s a virus anyway, anti-bacterial is effective for bacteria and not viruses, unless otherwise stated (like Dettol products).
My work got soap dispensers put in all around the building in November. Since the virus has gone around all soap dispensers have been changed to anti bacteria (probably anti virus too) soap rather than the fruity stuff they already had in the dispensers. I was going by that.
Even then her soap doesn't look used 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Hi lovely,
Please try not to worry to much over the covid situation. Your hospital/midwife unit will have a protocol in place to protect you and baby, they will do absolutely everything to keep you safe. For example our hospital is treating/delivering positive patients in specially prepared rooms away from the other patients, there is a separate theatre for positive sections and procedures, We have a covid midwifery team in place to take the pressure of the midwives so there is no cross contamination with having multiple labourers. There is so much thought and preparation gone into our maternity units I could be here all day telling you - we, midwives know just how scary this is but we got you, we’ll laugh and cry with you but mostly try and make your delivery the one you want!
Take care x
Sorry I’ve only just managed to catch up now ,Thankyou so much for your lovely ,reassuring message ,it’s very kind of you.Ive heard nothing from my midwife or consultant for weeks so I’m not sure of the situation at my hospital so I’m just hoping for the best .Thank you so much for everything you are doing,I hope my midwife is as lovely and reassuring as you .Stay safe and take care x

Reactions: 3

Tdm

VIP Member
So I think Badger, (who is secretly pleased to be named in the new bread title)
Could be either Tanya’s ex husband’s girlfriend. Or a complete saddo who just wants attention.
And Cutenose, will you ever comment? because we know your Tanya.
If you wasn’t you would of said something by now.
The fact that you lurk on here just makes you even sadder.
Oh and you’re bedroom still looks soooooo shit.
I think you’re right. Or even the ex himself.

Tdm

VIP Member
Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so shit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx
So so sorry to hear this!! Lots of love to you and your family 💕

Kittycoo

We never knew she even had a sister before all this, sure, her sister might be private but Trash would still have said ‘nice seeing my sister today’ or whatever if she saw her regularly. I think she doesn’t exist 😂
There are some wedding photos somewhere on her page that do show her family, I think she has mentioned that at least one of her parents has died. If I have chance I will find the post.

Maggie28

VIP Member
You must let us know if they reply!! Shes a fucking lying cunt and I am sick of it.
I will, no doubt I’ll get an automated reply first!
She really is, I am so annoyed she got given 4 when she has done nothing!

Yes she does say they asked us how many was in our family? Her and Gollum have been out together shopping!! Whalers the pair of them!!!
Damn phone I meant wankers 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes did didn’t see that! Surely she hasn’t got the nerve to tag them then if it didn’t happen! 🤔
This is Trasha she is thick 🙄

Monkey47

VIP Member
If tash has had a temporary ban on insta does her profile stay visible but she can’t post? Just wondering if that could be the radio silence

Tdm

VIP Member
I made mince in gravy with veg and sliced potatoes on top the other day and my eldest said it was proper war time food 🙃 I'm doing my best kid 😂
Hahaha! That actually sounds quite nice to be fair

Detty pig

What the hell is in those meatballs? Perfect dinner to go with a bottle of corona, who's going to be first #loveatheme

Leanne whatsherface has barely posted since lockdown, so shes better than those 2 despite being a cheaper version lol.

Badaboom

VIP Member
Her kids really do rule her life don’t they. *when the kids ask for ...* if she wanted to watch a movie in her garden, she couldn’t unless the kiddies say so? They have such a weird family dynamic and poor Trash seems to be at the bottom of the pile.
02BA700F-89DC-4D16-8B9D-A8C8DDD6D8AC.jpeg

So Princess Olivia is in the egg chair? I get the impression that James is not joining in the ‘fun’
57A6BA6A-2D59-4009-B1B8-25F8B8C41528.jpeg

Maggie28

VIP Member
So I am still on self isolation and it’s driving me mad. In between still working (from home) speaking to my class and their families.
I had a look on John boys company Instagram page. And it looks like they are still working?
So why isn’t John boy? Surly a gardener/landscaper/dogs body can still work because it’s outside?
They make me sick to my stomach, funny how oranguTAN 🦧 hasn’t mentioned anything about work, because she knows she is getting paid for 80% of her salary and sitting at home on her fat arse!
Actually the thought of these two chumps in swimwear makes me wanna bring up my breakfast 🤮 sitting next to her chav silver chain wearing rough skin ugly fag smoking letch of a husband!!

• Haha

Vjeff

I think Leanne must have blocked me, no idea why I’ve never commented on her posts or paid any attention to her pics really 🤷🏼‍♀️😂