Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Jeez I’ve just had a look at what trash and tan have been up to (try to stay away from them otherwise I get to involved on tattle ha) what the fuck. You tattlers have said it all, I don’t need to repeat, tan just can’t help herself, she has to do a theme but needs to justify it. Trash is just acting oblivious to what’s going on outside of her bubble.
They are blatantly visiting several shops a week for the gram, which is sad if not for everyone around them but for themselves and their children - risking life all for a picture :oops:Thread suggestion :There might be a non essential shopping ban but not for trash and oranguTan!
This thread suggestion has my vote! It made me laugh and I havent laughed for a long time x

Reactions: 2

MyWorld

VIP Member
I never use the C word ever! I do swear when needed but not as much as I do on this thread. My family/ Friends would be shocked!
I can’t help it.
I find myself swearing lot on here!
There’s two are that annoying 😡

If I did follow this Sally I would be unfollowing, just shown herself to be a snide just like Tanya 🦧
Snap Maggie 👍🏻

michelle1990

VIP Member
Same, I never use the word cunt unless its describing these two morons 🤣🤣

I'm not even surprised that the gruesome twosome put up pictures of their fridges, shocked that they don't have the capacity in their brains to understand it's in bad taste but not surprised. Tanya Whitlock & Natascha Ashford, you should both feel ashamed right now. You are disgusting human beings who are making things worse. There are instagramers who talk about you behind your back because of your arrogance. Tanya, you didn't come out of a gold vagina so stop acting like it. You're a real mrs bucket and you just don't realise it. Sitting in your little cloakroom of a house, judging people and spewing poison. Natascha, maybe if you stopped trying to prove yourself constantly & trying to seek validation from strangers you would enjoy the internet a bit more.
Also no one on here should feel guilty about throwing an easter egg or two into their trolley for their kids! The difference being that you're not hoarding them & only buying what you need.
@Thistlesinthewind I am so sorry that happened to you 😪 I really hope you get the support you need to move past it because no one deserves that abuse, especially now! You're doing a great job & if it ever gets a bit much, we're all here 🤗
I know we don't all know each other 'properly' but I feel proud to know people who are doing such amazing things during this crisis! Thanks to everyone on the front line (including care assistants, teachers, retail workers, logistics workers etc. because sometimes yous are forgotten ) for everything you do! 😊
😘

michelle1990

VIP Member
Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so shit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx
❤❤

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
View attachment 105883View attachment 105884
Didn’t we say she hasn’t done anything for anyone else!
Well done Tan, you tight bastard a whole £10 from you!
I would pay £100 if you shaved your head!!
But it’s ok, Big tit Tan has shared it and done her bit for the world!
What would we do without you! 🙄

And her office is still open? How come her and Taco aren’t working?
Probably signed themselves off so they don't have to deal with people!

Luce0331

VIP Member
“Sometimes in life you have to admit you got it so wrong🥰🥰🥰💕” is the exact comment

Flowers won’t be enough if you’ve slept with some else in my opinion. By accepting that, she has set the bar VERY low for him
How the hell do you remember 😂

• Haha