Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
I'm working 60 hours weeks front line atm and today was my first day off in nearly 2 weeks. Lying in Bath flicking through insta and see that everyday is a fucking holiday now for natasha. Nibbles in the garden 24/7. Glad you can enjoy it so much 😡 stop being so smug
Thank you so much for everything you do. Stay safe ❤

Reactions: 3

HeyHey2011

We’ve made homemade lemonade a few times and it’s very pale yellow doesn’t look anything like what is in that container.
who is buying and wasting that many lemons at the moment 🤷‍♀️ They both have seriously misjudged the mood of the nation !!
That’s exactly what I was thinking!

Don’t know if this has already been said but just finished watching tiger king. I can’t look at Carole Baskin without thinking of Trasha. Please say it’s not just me 😂😂😂😂😂
I said it 🤣🤣 and did you notice joe exotica had a tiki bar 🤣🤣🤣

So the 2 who we believe to be orangutan 🦧 and trash 🗑 we’re both last seen snooping the thread on Monday? 🤔
🦧 at 10.33pm then 🗑 at 10.43pm 🤔🤔 wondering what we we’re talking about then and 🗑was nowhere to be seen on Monday either?

Last edited:
  • Wow

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
@swimming so sorry for your loss. Sending love and strength to you and your family.
The thread title suggestions are amazing as are the memes!
I haven’t been on much over the weekend but these two completely take the piss as usual. Just caught up on their #fab Easter weekend.

Maggie28

VIP Member
What criticism has tanya had? I thought it was tasha getting all the criticism on the gram? Has anyone seen her poor me spiel under her dinner picture? We obviously know she reads tattle by constantly faking.. sorry i mean *trying* to show empathy to our hardworking key workers in this scary time but this is the first I've seen her slip up and basicly admit she reads here frequently because this is the only place I've seen her really face criticism for her actions 💁‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She deletes and then blocks any negative comments 🤷🏼‍♀️ She seems to have thicker skin than a rhino

Belleboo

VIP Member
We need to rewrite the shaggy classic it wasn’t me lyrics and rename it ‘we didn’t know ‘ ...saw me buying choc in Waitrose ....we didn’t know ,saw me filling up the hot tub ...we didn’t know

Let’s face it she doesn’t know the meaning of any holiday beyond going to pound land and filling her home with tat before sitting on her arse stuffing her face

Wanna tell you that I’m sorry for this shit that I bought ,I’m a compulsive hoarder ,just can’t stop buying more ,that’s why I say

Caught me shopping twice Tesco ....we didn’t know ,don’t give a fuck if you’ve been furloughed ...we didn’t know !
Yeah you’re right there! All she cares about is stuffing her face and what’s on netflix!
The Shaggy suggestion is genius and the lyrics are amazing, thanks for the laugh ❤

Loubylou

View attachment 106613
Just went on 🦧 for another chuckle at my fave ever # and seen that 🗑 commented on it today urging her to set it up now and enjoy it! Martyr 🦧 is waiting though. Out of respect for the Frontline workers no doubt 😇 making 🗑look bad for using hers if it goes up anytime soon
Absolutely howling at the hashtag #settingitup 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Misslucky

Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so shit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx
Sorry for your loss ❤ Xx

Yeah he’s filthy. The type to trample through the garden, even when it’s raining, and walk right in. I always wear slippers inside the house and flip flops for outside that get left by the door. Why would you want to bring in all that sand and muck especially if your house is carpeted. But then again, John looks like he should be sprayed with a high pressure cleaner. He always looks greasy and like he smells of sweat, old cigarette smoke and hot dog water mixed with apple cider vinegar 🤮
Hot dog water hahaha 😅😩😨😂

Last edited:

michelle1990

VIP Member
Not a meal idea but a good tip to reduce waste, if you use celery, carrots and onion as a base for meals like spag bol and cottage pie etc chop them all up, put them in a freezer bag and just pop them in the freezer and use when needed. Felt really stupid that I'd never thought of it before and saw someone on Instagram doing it a few weeks ago.
That’s a brilliant idea, can’t believe i’ve never thought of it x

Rvg

VIP Member
So I am still on self isolation and it’s driving me mad. In between still working (from home) speaking to my class and their families.
I had a look on John boys company Instagram page. And it looks like they are still working?
So why isn’t John boy? Surly a gardener/landscaper/dogs body can still work because it’s outside?
They make me sick to my stomach, funny how oranguTAN 🦧 hasn’t mentioned anything about work, because she knows she is getting paid for 80% of her salary and sitting at home on her fat arse!
Actually the thought of these two chumps in swimwear makes me wanna bring up my breakfast 🤮 sitting next to her chav silver chain wearing rough skin ugly fag smoking letch of a husband!!
I bet Tasha has forced him to stay home with her

Tdm

VIP Member
Ooo I thought Trash had deleted the pic!
My fake account follows John. He’s tagged in the pic. So it’s easy to come across when you click on that tagged option

from the note part of it says together we are stronger 🤷‍♀️
My darling something
Sorry for
You and I
But together we are stronger
I love you very much

that’s all I can make out of it

• Wow

michelle1990

VIP Member
But the truth is (and we all know it!) that she doesnt care about he safety of her children, especially her daughter.

She doesnt care that a dangerous sex offender might be saving her photos/videos and then distributing them around. She simply does not care about her children, she might as well pimp them out ffs. Having an open profile is one thing, but to constantly post photos of your 13 year old little girl for the world to see, is not acceptable.

Its all for a few likes. Thats how bad this mother is, she's an absolute disgrace. And she's the type of person to blame everyone else should anything happen.
That’s very true!

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
It’s all for the gram, she probably uses Tesco’s own! But for this out for the gram!
You can buy old Molton brown soap dispenser’s on eBay. We use them at school for paint for the kids!

It’s because she can’t get in her living room for all the stuff she has stock piled!!
That’s why she is obsessed with the garden. We have been in our garden most days, but to be honest by about 3 it gets too cold.
And I am not walking around in flip flops!!
She really needs help! It’s not normal behaviour...
[/QUOTE
I’m calling fake on the MB soap just like the hamper - or she’s refilled an old one - the lettering is too faint. God she is such a try-hard.