Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
I will, no doubt I’ll get an automated reply first!
She really is, I am so annoyed she got given 4 when she has done nothing!

Damn phone I meant wankers 🤣🤣🤣

This is Trasha she is thick 🙄
She didnt get given anything - she bought them, 100%!

Reactions: 4

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
They make them because sad arses like 🦧 buy them and think it makes them look classy.
But, and forgive me if I'm way off the mark here, surely even numbnuts would look *ahem* classier *rolls around the floor laughing* with a *drumroll* REAL F&M hamper? A bloody fake one though? Honestly, wannabe Instagrammers are hilarious. If nothing else their pages make me smile. Mostly feel pity, but also smile 👍

Tdm

VIP Member
I
If you slow cook chicken (literally 2 mins on boil, 30 mins with heat off and lid on) and shred it, the chicken goes a lot further! Also if you manage to get a chicken to roast, use leftover meat for a chicken shepherds pie and then boil the carcass for stock which can be frozen! 😊 I've managed to get away with using minimal meat and normal amount of veg in things and making it last longer in fridge/freezer! Also you can literally throw together anything and I can assure you it'll taste grand, having herbs and spices in the cupboard helps alot and if you can get/have tomato puree, you can mix a little with hot water to make a sauce. Even better if you can get your hands on chopped tomatoes but they're golddust here right now!
If you have pasta, chuck it in a pan with tomato sauce (made however you need to) and basil with mushrooms/peppers, it actually makes a really nice hot or cold pasta which I find fills me up with just a little bit? Mushrooms are amazing for bulking out dishes I find!

I wouldn't mind hearing other people's recipes though because I'm running out of ideas too 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I made Shepard pie On Monday and bulked it up with frozen veg. Was enough for 2 nights. We can’t afford to waste any left overs so it may be a bit boring but it is what it is. Another quick recipe is just to cut some chicken into smaller chunk, fry with whatever spice you want. Take out pan, fry some onion and garlic, and add a jar of a tomato based pasta sauce, and 400ml water. Let boil, add uncooked macaroni and let that simmer, re add chicken and let it cook until pasta is as soft as you prefer. The sauce thickens and we also had enough for the night and lunch the next day. Tonight I think I’ll make some toasted chicken sandwiches if I can get some bread

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Hi guys, still here lurking. I currently spend most of my days collating lists to have emergency food packages sent to people, some haven’t eaten in a few days for various reasons (ill,no family to go out for them, waiting for UC etc). Some of them are very elderly and when the packs are being delivered they are too frail to answer the door from lack of food. It’s heartbreaking.
I am still reading stuff but I don’t have the heart to comment most of the time.

They are absolutely irresponsible greedy pigs.
And Queen Piggy ginger fatso is the worst because she actually has a brain cell. Trash bag’s cretin hubby must have helped her write that baking reply. It actually had a fucking comma in it 🙈🤣

Much love to you all, Maggie hope your OH will be ok (sorry couldn’t resist 😂) xx
Thank you Mrs Turner, he doing great, think what ever it was he seems over the worst.
Thankfully no one else is showing any symptoms.
As for these two, are we shocked at Trasha’s response? She has no compassion for anyone . She isn’t helping her ladies, she would of mentioned it by now! She is actually the most idiotic woman I have ever come across.
Not once did she say back to that nurse I am sorry you’re right. Thank you for reminding me what an insensitive idiot I have been.
Actions speak louder than words!!!

• Heart

Mum123

VIP Member
Badger, are you one of tanyas daughters? Sick to death of been dragged on kiddie days out. We could see how fed up her daughter looked on the ‘virtual family roast’ 🤣 and the little picnic breakfasts she does them!!

• Haha

Penguin88

So tan has posted a pic of her spring dining table set ..... Will we be treated to a replica from trasha?? She can't possibly not do the same! After all their whole sad lives are competing with each other ..

Belleboo

VIP Member
This broke my heart this morning. This is the sort of thing influencers should be posting NOT full fucking fridges!! I’m very ill at the moment with pneumonia & possible COVID-19, if the 4th course of antibiotics & steroids don’t work for me this time I’ve got to go into hospital, I’m so scared. These dickheads keep posting like they’re on holiday and have no cares in the world!! THE WORLD IS DYING, think about others rather than your stomachs & your cosy homes 🤬🤬🤬
This is truly heartbreaking, poor boy. I really hope your meds work and you’re feeling better soon ❤

Maggie28

VIP Member
His her mouth as well that’s off, along with the rest of her face!
Was that just Tanya’s portion for dinner??

Come on ladies don’t disappoint us.
We want the hot-tub showdown!!!

coldasice

Some inspiration for a theme night for our orangutan princess 🥰View attachment 105261

Wasn’t it this weekend she was going on about having a muted Easter and they don’t feel it’s right to celebrate it? But that won’t stop them from having a full on feast. Wonder if they really sit and think about what Easter is all about. The ultimate sacrifice. Bet those two would never sacrifice anything for anyone except maybe the hubby’s because they are just so lovely and gentlemanly.

Carole and Tanya are soul sisters. Evil conniving bitches. Would definitely feed her ex’s to a tiger. Johnny boy probably thinks he’s like doc antle with all the ladies.
Oh my god this triggered my flight or fight response. Ew, Ew, Ewwwww.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Anyone else sick of seeing the ridiculous spreads trash keeps putting out?
I’ve been out to donate to our local food bank today and they’ve said they’re overrun with requests from Elderly and disabled because they can’t get shopping slots.

Hope she sleeps well at night.
Totally sick of them !!!

Brightstar72

VIP Member
All along we have been saying trasha is the stupid one. Guess orangutan must be added to that list as no adult would find that amusing. My husband is a man of few words but he’d have a lot to say if I tried to pull a stunt like that with a lock down vending machine for his beer as we don’t drink so much of that fizzy drink! That’s like 20 cans there, why do they all need to be in the fridge unless they drink that stuff like it’s water. Can’t wait for their teeth to rot out of their faces
Why does she have so many types of sodas in her fridge? This pair’s greed really makes me sick 🤢

Is that the Tiger King in your photo? 😂

• Haha