Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coldasice

Can you paint the walls in a rented property? 🤔 I've never been able to, nor has anyone else I know who's been renting?
You can, with most landlords.
Mostly neutral and if not it should be returned to original colour when they vacate.

Reactions: 5

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
I don’t expect @Badger to reveal themselves TBH, we’ll just have to deal with not knowing. However if they’re genuine they know the layout of Tan’s house (see earlier response to my question about this) and I doubt her ex or ex’s partner would have been in the house. If it’s not her son it’s another member of the family or a neighbour.

@Badger - can you sum Tan up in three words? And what can you tell us about Taco Del?

Mrhopalot

Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
But it's okay because #StayHome #BeKind
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post
This has made me so sad. I really hope your ok ❤

Maggie28

VIP Member
We never knew she even had a sister before all this, sure, her sister might be private but Trash would still have said ‘nice seeing my sister today’ or whatever if she saw her regularly. I think she doesn’t exist 😂
Ah bless Trasha she is hallucinating now!! Making up non existent family!
She is sadder than we thought 🙄

Is this the start of 🗑 ‘s thought for the day? Every morning as she sits outside, pondering life’s biggest issues? Hope so 😂
It could be a book!
By Christmas it will be a best seller, in the joke section 🙄

• Haha

Mrsh2019

When do shops EVER do that at Easter? They want people to buy them to make money ffs they're not gonna be giving them out are they. And if they were they certainly wouldn't be lindt ones they'd be cheap ones!!
These ones are £2 each so I don’t think they’d be handing them out willy nilly

Belleboo

VIP Member
Tan, seriously shed a tear because someone dropped off 4 £1 Easter eggs? I shed tears today because I had to assist in a crash c section to try save a positive covid 19 mum and baby, 3rd positive patient on labour ward in 2 days..
do these two donuts have any idea how fucked up this situation is? Or how much of a crisis the hospitals are in? I genuinely believe they would stay the fuck at home if they had the slightest idea or weren’t so pig ignorant.
Thanks so much for everything you’re doing, please stay safe ❤

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
I bet 🦧 absolutely lapped up the grief 🗑 got for that fridge pic.
Spiteful cow that she is.
Does seem a bit two faced of Sally Potts though, both pictures are in really bad taste considering what is going on in the world right now. Neither of them should of posted them, bet 🗑 is spitting feathers at hers causing uproar lol.

Tdm

VIP Member
Yo Tesco

Yo

Open up, yeah

(Yeah, what do you want Trash?)

Orangutan just caught me

(You let her catch you?)

I don't know how I let this happen

(Which shop?)

The Aldi next door, ya know?

Schlong, I don’t know what to do

(Say you didn’t know)

Alright

Orangutan came in and she caught me red-handed

Creeping to the Aldi next door

Picture this we were both lard arses

Banging on the Aldi door

I should’ve bought an extra 10 loafs and a six pint of whole milk

All this time she was standing there

She never took her eyes off me

Shop hopping to Aldi and Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s too

Push through queues and grabbing pasta you cling to your tro’ol’ley

You better watch your back Trash, Orangutan’s on the attack

Let's review the situation that you're caught up inna

To be on lockdown you have to know how to stay at home

If they shop at night, they gonna shop all day

Never admit to the world when asked

Just make claims that you had it anyway

Trash was caught with pudding from iceland (we didn’t know)

Orangutan’s Spa made an appearance (we didn’t know)

See me bragging on the gram (we didn’t know)

We even had a normal Easter (we didn’t know)

Got called out by sally Potts (we didn’t know)

Shitty paper plates on my table (we didn’t know)

Orangutan’s burnt chocolate bunny brownies (we didn’t know)

Faking gifts from made up neighbours (we didn’t know)

Coronavirus isn’t no way over
This is pure gold 😂😂😂🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🥇

Maggie28

VIP Member
Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
But it's okay because #StayHome #BeKind
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post
That’s awful, stay safe 💙🌈

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Oh and another thing, those neighbours of hers have clearly been brought up well.
What would of been nice is for her to do that for her neighbours considering she is out everyday at the shops!!!
You’re the influencer Tan, why didn’t you do something so nice. No you post your fucking dinners and say how wonderful all the key workers are. There is still time to volunteer you know!! God she pisses me off more that Trasha.
Your the most self indulgent prick I have been known!
Instead of worrying about feeding your family why not be a better role model to your kids and get off your lazy fat arse and actually do something for someone else.
Like I have said before actions speak louder than words.

She says things like that because she is a childish idiot! We have seen her come backs on here!! 🤣
A million times yes to this - we should all try and do something practical however small to help someone we know who works for the NHS. Everyone knows someone right? I’m doing my little bit today and I’m sure lots of other people on here have too. She could offer to shop, cook food or just take round a card - it’s that simple.

Penguin88

My fridge was never that full after I'd done a shop before all this was happening

Nor mine because unlike trash I never over buy and go mad on themed shit like Easter chocolate everyday!!
Bet she wastes loads of the food...
I think I quoted wrong! Usually lurk but too angry today with this pair of twats 😂😂

Luce0331

VIP Member
So I am still on self isolation and it’s driving me mad. In between still working (from home) speaking to my class and their families.
I had a look on John boys company Instagram page. And it looks like they are still working?
So why isn’t John boy? Surly a gardener/landscaper/dogs body can still work because it’s outside?
He’s probably told work he has to be home to supervise his crazy wife

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittycoo

If she has bought it she still hasn’t got the essential purchases only message has she? Even if she bought it online it’s still a delivery person having to make a drop off and presumably risk themselves for a dartboard!

I think this is her hiding behind the kids, she can’t say oh I saw someone mention my projector on Tattle so decided to get it out to prove a point. The kiddies provide an excuse on this and a few other occasions I suspect. But I think you’re right in that she bends over backwards to please them all.
I agree I think in reality the kids couldn’t give a shit about most of the things she claims they thought up, she just needs to justify her actions somehow. At 13 & 16 or however old they are, I think they have outgrown most of the things she pins on them.

NapQueen

I wonder if either of them have signed up to volunteer during this crisis? Instead of filling their spare time getting fatter and buying shite, they could look back on this in a few years time and be proud that they did something meaningful.

• Heart