Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought, have we finally solved the mystery of where all the tat is kept??!!

Reactions: 13
3 sheds.. 3 extra fridge freezers

Reactions: 8
Love the profile pic Maggie 🦧

Reactions: 4
Her fella is a gardener isn’t he ?why is their garden such a shit hole ?
She is a cleaner and her house Is filthy

Love the profile pic Maggie 🦧
Thanks to you stockers 🦧

You have to use it too. So funny

Reactions: 7
She is a cleaner and her house Is filthy

Thanks to you stockers 🦧

You have to use it too. So funny
The resemblance is uncanny. She truly is an orangutan.

We need to find trashas spirit animal

Reactions: 6
I think we can all agree both of then would be eaten the lazy bastards. Also don't recommend watching more than 3 episodes of the walking dead in a row

Reactions: 3
Such greedy fuckers!
Silly bitch could have got at least another two meals out of all that food. Bearing in mind in reality none of us know how long or how far this situation will go on for, these two idiots will hopefully end up regretting how much food they have wasted and stuffed down their fat faces this early on. Stupid, selfish, self-indulgent morons

Reactions: 11
Regardless of how they ‘earn’ their living how much money has this ridiculous woman burned through? The shopping bills must be astronomical as they all eat large portions every meal, you never see leftovers being eaten and that’s without all the treats and alcohol. Every single nook and cranny in the house is filled with some sort of shite and they have 3 sheds which you can imagine will be jammed to the rafters. It must have all cost so much money!

Reactions: 13
Please check on your friends and close ones. Even if you think there ok, not having that interaction with people will have negative outcomes. Please be safe and please speak to one another xx much love xx

Reactions: 18
Why is this Cunt thinking about Easter, with all that’s going on?!?!!!!! That’s the last thing on my mind! I wanna concentrate on getting through this Covid 19 outbreak, not plaster fucking green fake arse grass bunnies, over my shitty beige crappy furniture! #Fucktards #TheyThinkItsAFuckingHoliday

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I've got young children and usually do have some decor out for them, but I just dont have it in me. I keep forgetting its nearly easter. I dont have any eggs for them or anything.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.