Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would her son suggest that she watches a horror in the bath? 🤔 seems like a really strange thing to say in my opinion
I doubt her son even speaks to her she’s probably just saying that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trasha said she thinks her kids are enjoying eating in bed while doing school work. Each to their own but I cannot stand eating in bed. I think it’s gross. And also to just stay in pjs. First thing I do when I wake up is go shower immediately. I cannot stay in pjs all day. I jut feel filthy doing that.

Reactions: 13
I miss you guys! Stay safe xxx

I’ve set up our local support group, give me something to do while in isolation! It’s gone bonkers, I haven’t got time to take a pee never mind follow those 2 self serving twats.

Will read through later for light relief, hope it’s a good one 😂😂

I would like to add though, I wish those pink roses would catch the bleeping Coronavirus. They are getting right on my tits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Trasha said she thinks her kids are enjoying eating in bed while doing school work. Each to their own but I cannot stand eating in bed. I think it’s gross. And also to just stay in pjs. First thing I do when I wake up is go shower immediately. I cannot stay in pjs all day. I jut feel filthy doing that.
I am so with you on this! I don't feel ready for the day if I'm not dressed asap. Even if I'm cleaning for the day i get quick shower first its like putting new battery into my body ready for the day ahead.I think its lazy eating in bed too but we are seeing the whole family are quite lazy aren't we.

Reactions: 6
I am so with you on this! I don't feel ready for the day if I'm not dressed asap. Even if I'm cleaning for the day i get quick shower first its like putting new battery into my body ready for the day ahead.I think its lazy eating in bed too but we are seeing the whole family are quite lazy aren't we.
Me too! I always have to be up, ready and a little bit of make up on. It makes you feel better in general doesn’t it?

Trasha hasn’t got a clue. She probably thinks self isolation and schools closing means more time with the bubbas. Prock

Any news on tanya? I’ve blocked her after she played the poor me no salary card after she spent a few grand on tit

Reactions: 3
Yes!! I cannot function without a shower! Even if I’m going for a run or cleaning my house I have to at least have a quick shower first! Like don’t even talk to me until I’m showered. She truly is teaching those kids that being lazy is 100 percent fine. I have a law degree and if I spent my time studying in bed I would have failed! That is NO place to do school work

Me too! I always have to be up, ready and a little bit of make up on. It makes you feel better in general doesn’t it?

Trasha hasn’t got a clue. She probably thinks self isolation and schools closing means more time with the bubbas. Prock

Any news on tanya? I’ve blocked her after she played the poor me no salary card after she spent a few grand on tit
I’m blocked too. Follow her on an obviously fake account. Stupid orangutan obviously doesn’t care who follows as long as you don’t insult her. She was awake at 6am (poor soul- most of us are 😡) and she’s complaining about her daughters school being closed because she’s doing her GCSEs. She should be bloody thankful it’s just that and not her child being at risk! But of course she doesn’t care about anyone else’s children who may be in a worse position. Just her perfect little angels

Reactions: 2
They’re learning how to do duck all all day by the professional, their mother 🙄

Reactions: 6
anyone else feel like trasha is taking the piss with CV? all these tea posts with ‘can’t wait to get my jobs done’ and ‘kiddies enjoying doing school in their pj’s’

people are bleeping dying. it’s not a long weekend. or time to get jobs done and relax. it’s a global crisis. stupid. stupid. STUPID.

Reactions: 14
anyone else feel like trasha is taking the piss with CV? all these tea posts with ‘can’t wait to get my jobs done’ and ‘kiddies enjoying doing school in their pj’s’

people are bleeping dying. it’s not a long weekend. or time to get jobs done and relax. it’s a global crisis. stupid. stupid. STUPID.
I think times of crisis bring out people’s true nature. Tasha isn’t bright and I think doesn’t quite grasp the severity of the situation but instead of educating herself she would rather watch another film and make a twit of herself. Tanya is vile and literally only cares about the affect on her family and her finances, if they were able to work and carry on as usual she really wouldn’t care. Between them they’re about everything that’s wrong with humanity right now.

Reactions: 10

She is takeing the piss.. But as has been said on here i think its true she's that stupid she doesn't get it at all. She's so switched off from reality.
Someone spat in my face yesterday (in the line of duty) which is an offence anyday but now its like a possible major illness looming. So to see it trivialised and the complacency of Tasha is galling. I think Tanya gets it more she brighter but its still all about her.Why isn't Tash worried about cash flow?? Is it because her hubby only has the slugs to talk to and not mix with people??

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She is takeing the piss.. But as has been said on here i think its true she's that stupid she doesn't get it at all. She's so switched off from reality.
Someone spat in my face yesterday (in the line of duty) which is an offence anyday but now its like a possible major illness looming. So to see it trivialised and the complacency of Tasha is galling. I think Tanya gets it more she brighter but its still all about her.Why isn't Tash worried about cash flow?? Is it because her hubby only has the slugs to talk to and not mix with people??
I am absolutely appalled that you had that done to you 😡 please take care and stay safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tell me I'm wrong here but shouldn't we be more concerned about the fact people are dying?! Yeah I get it teachers & students have worked hard all year for exams and they won't get prom but people are dying. This is for the best so that more people don't die?! I feel like I'm being unreasonable in saying that but at the same time... people are dying...

Reactions: 12
Tell me I'm wrong here but shouldn't we be more concerned about the fact people are dying?! Yeah I get it teachers & students have worked hard all year for exams and they won't get prom but people are dying. This is for the best so that more people don't die?! I feel like I'm being unreasonable in saying that but at the same time... people are dying...
Nope, I totally agree. The exams I do get because they work hard for. But prom? A prom is if so very little importance in the grand scheme of life. Especially when people are dying.

Reactions: 7
Does she have to tell every single person in the comments SHE was upset her son said he didn’t get to say goodbye to his friends? Some people aren’t getting to say goodbye to their loved ones forever! Because people are dying! By Christ way to make it all about her I’m raging!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.