Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash working from home? Someone enlighten the world and tell us what she does to make her work from home? Does that mean drum up some booming business for freebies? Get those grabby hands ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Wet rain’ .... is there such a thing as dry rain?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is the twattiest of twats ... maybe spend less time sitting on your arse watching tit TV and go and learn the language of your country! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hubby “rained” off again 🙄 how do these two afford anything when they hardly work? Surely he doesn’t get paid a full days rate when he’s back at home at lunch every day this week so they must’ve lost quite a bit of money if he’s not working and she never does anyway

Reactions: 12
Hubby “rained” off again 🙄 how do these two afford anything when they hardly work? Surely he doesn’t get paid a full days rate when he’s back at home at lunch every day this week so they must’ve lost quite a bit of money if he’s not working and she never does anyway
Was just thinking that. How can they afford all the holidays and tat?!?

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same, I dont get how they can afford it all. Plus now they are out for lunch! Pisses me off when I feel like I live in my office in a job I hate

Reactions: 5
I know i’m just being petty now but it really grates on me how she calls him her hubby, what can’t she just say john, or schlong even, same as when the other one refers to del as her boyfriend 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Credit cards! She’s got to show off to fake followers her posh lifestyle while being racked with debt
She must rack up those credit cards like crazy! I wouldn’t be surprised if they are really struggling and maybe even get bailiffs knocking on their door

Reactions: 4
She must rack up those credit cards like crazy! I wouldn’t be surprised if they are really struggling and maybe even get bailiffs knocking on their door
Well there’s plenty of shite to repossess. The whole lot might scrape up to a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trash working from home? Someone enlighten the world and tell us what she does to make her work from home? Does that mean drum up some booming business for freebies? Get those grabby hands ready.
Ironing?

Reactions: 1
Seriously how many candles or diffusers do these 2 have?!?! It’s insane...
Bet they never actually finish a candle.. so bloody wasteful but that sums them both up really..
Have never known 2 people to waste so much of life 🙄

Reactions: 3
So the kiddies ‘woofed’ down their dinner. Do you mean wolfed it down, you bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.