Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, what some absolute gems to catch up on.....

Woofed down their dinner, I’m literally spontaneously combusting with laughter 😂😂😂😂 And look - she’s finally been brave enough to post the light up ivy she’s copied off Tanya. Bet Tan’s spewing 🤣

And somehow in amongst all this ‘work’ at home and their tax credits lunch at the pub - she’s managed to finish ANOTHER Netflix series. The dull cow even said it herself 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I notice she has started to eat salad!
Who are these people who comment “ I want to eat at your house, I want to live at your house.” Do me a favour!!!
They need to get a life!!
I can just imagine those two clampets sitting in the pub taking selfies like kids do.
I hope that pub is within walking distance and they didn’t drink and drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I notice she has started to eat salad!
Who are these people who comment “ I want to eat at your house, I want to live at your house.” Do me a favour!!!
They need to get a life!!
I can just imagine those two clampets sitting in the pub taking selfies like kids do.
I hope that pub is within walking distance and they didn’t drink and drive!
I wonder sometimes if some of those comments are people having a laugh to make sure they keep posting, they can't genuinely look and think wow...surely?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice how Tanya sulks after Trash copies her 🤣😂
She really is like a spoilt child. She also seems like an only child, one who doesn’t like to share.
she never mentions friends or family. Other than Del. We know she has three kids and I am pretty sure she has said her son doesn’t want to be put on her Instagram.
Don’t blame him. At least he had the choice.

3D418CF6-EEC2-4DC3-8DAA-651A88F435F6.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She really is like a spoilt child. She also seems like an only child, one who doesn’t like to share.
she never mentions friends or family. Other than Del. We know she has three kids and I am pretty sure she has said her son doesn’t want to be put on her Instagram.
Don’t blame him. At least he had the choice.

View attachment 72534
She is one ugly bastard, just saying how it is lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We have sun
Yeah thanks Trasha!!
BORING....
and please straighten the lids on your ugly coffee canisters!!

Reactions: 4
We have sun
Yeah thanks Trasha!!
BORING....
and please straighten the lids on your ugly coffee canisters!!
I really don’t understand why anyone would comment good morning to her? Who has the time? She has so many arse licky followers, bunch of sados. However I still haven’t seen that Anita woman comment on anything, maybe she’s finally given up and realised trash don’t give a duck about her?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why do they both have all these bits of cheap crockery/storage that have to say what they contain or some kind of instruction?

it’s so naff! If Tanya’s bowl didn’t say “let’s eat”, would she forget to eat (probably would help her out, to be fair!) If Tascha’s bowl didn’t say “wake up”, would she not know it’s morning?!

Noted that Tascha copied Tanya yet again, trying to one-up her with extra labelled tat. Pathetic.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand why anyone would comment good morning to her? Who has the time? She has so many arse licky followers, bunch of sados. However I still haven’t seen that Anita woman comment on anything, maybe she’s finally given up and realised trash don’t give a duck about her?
I’m the same, when you click their profiles they are the same type of accounts.
If I have the time, I’ll see if either T or T comment: I bet they don’t.
Both of them come across as selfish. Both are needy, desperate and sad!
I wish Trasha would take the time to check her spellings.

Reactions: 2
Why do they both have all these bits of cheap crockery/storage that have to say what they contain or some kind of instruction?

it’s so naff! If Tanya’s bowl didn’t say “let’s eat”, would she forget to eat (probably would help her out, to be fair!) If Tascha’s bowl didn’t say “wake up”, would she not know it’s morning?!

Noted that Tascha copied Tanya yet again, trying to one-up her with extra labelled tat. Pathetic.
It's Rae Dunn stuff. You get it from tx maxx and the bloggers love it. I have no idea why.

Reactions: 6
So - don’t judge me, but I have put together a collection of Tanya’s best passive aggressive moments. Currently signed off work and bored out of my mind. Hope you enjoy as much as I did 😂. I’ve got loads more if anyone wants to see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So - don’t judge me, but I have put together a collection of Tanya’s best passive aggressive moments. Currently signed off work and bored out of my mind. Hope you enjoy as much as I did 😂. I’ve got loads more if anyone wants to see.
Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.