Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way!!!! As if she’s re used a photo of sausages!!! Wtaf......probably because she actually had a “cheeky” takeaway instead the chub!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus, wtf 😂 can’t keep up with their playground games! And who even sends chocolates like that in the post?! 😂
Don’t they live near each other? If so why post someone some chocolates when you could just drop them off and pop in? Weird

Reactions: 3
OMG The Ginge is going to be deleting posts left, right and centre after today 😂 the photos have really made me chuckle, as have everyone’s comments 😂 I’m wondering what Tan is going to pull out of the bag re a Valentines proposal, as I think every angle on this has been covered on this thread - this is better than any thing on TV 😂😂

Reactions: 4
#joyfillsgate is hilarious... thank you for digging that out!

Only these two muppets could have a drama over some £1 bags of sugary crap. Living the dream, clearly we’re all so jealous.

#joyfillsgate is hilarious... thank you for digging that out!

Only these two muppets could have a drama over some £1 bags of sugary crap. Living the dream, clearly we’re all so jealous.
I lived it at the time, I genuinely couldn’t believe my eyes. Grown women being so spiteful and pathetic about a bag of chocolates for the gram!!

• Haha
Just catching up, been MIA for a few days with a husband working away.....

where do I start. The chocolate gate thing LOL. Oh hell on earth how bad is that. "I bought these 2 weeks ago hunny before you sent me yours so I had them first but I've been ill so couldn't post them"

How hilarious, more so... how EMBARRASING!

The photos are a classic, well done for going through and searching all those bad lads out, I was cracking up at them one id gotten a proper chance to look.

Remember when Tanya said she had high blood pressure I think maybe last summer and had to be off work, so she took a photo of the manky garden sun lounger and said she was taking a break and the boyfriend was looking after her? duck off. Try eating less sugar and panicking to buy the latest sweet treat, then your blood pressure might reduce? Just an option!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg joyfills gate is giving me life. And yes I remember the high blood pressure from last summer, didn't stop her shovelling yet more processed foods down her families gob though :rolleyes: still no post from Ginge must be a record

Just catching up 😅

Well,well,well Trash re-using pictures was a big risk wasn’t it, considering people i.e me have been going through her insta with a fine tooth comb lately. God she’s thick 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

I can’t even begin to comment on that lunch, he must have been absolutely bleeping mortified. Heart shaped sandwiches?!🤣🤣🤣

No posts from Tan 😱 I suspect she’s going to have one of those mysterious illness episodes again anytime soon. Then we will have the Oscar worthy speech post to follow.......

Thanks to my man for saving my life then cooking us all dinner and steam cleaning the carpet and being taxi to the girls who I sometimes forget even live here and bathing little Alfie who hasn’t left my side since I collapsed but I can’t tell you what’s wrong with me because I like a bit of privacy when it comes to my attention seeking #tanyalovesthehaters #mymanisnotaservant etc etc etc
I remember her going off on one about her being unwell.
I had some time on my hands and went through Tanya’s Instagram right to the beginning. Trash has too many photos. Seems like Derek and Tanya have been together since 2013. That’s when he first made an appearance on his insta and still no ring. I would of left AGES ago. Might work for some but she obviously wants a ring. He basically just has a live in maid and gets a bj on steak and bj day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 got some screen shots to share!

View attachment 70158View attachment 70159View attachment 70160View attachment 70161View attachment 70162View attachment 70163View attachment 70164View attachment 70165View attachment 70166View attachment 70167

View attachment 70168View attachment 70169View attachment 70170View attachment 70171View attachment 70172View attachment 70173

Found her sons photo and name, but for his privacy not sure I should say or post as he has clearly distanced himself from Ginger.
Why do the girls celebrate Father’s Day with Del Boy. He is not their father, their father is clearly involved in their lives so that is def a slap in the face to their dad. Just my opinion.
Blimey well done. I did the same, and she has that ring that’s a promise ring to be together for ever!!! I mean I thought they only did that in crap tv films or tit romance novels!!
I really want to comment on the fact that she’s re used a picture but I know she’ll block me!!!!!!!
I know I feel the same ☺😉

Reactions: 1
Currently the best thread on here 😂 Have loved the new contributors thoughts on these two twats haha

Aaaaand she’s back - sons been in agony all day, but don’t worry, she’s got a new Jo Malone rip off candle and is excited to watch a new series on tv tonight 😂 Priorities love, priorities!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just trying to catch up.. so the picture she posted of the sausages is an old picture? what chocolates? i don’t see any chocolates? This is what happens when i don’t check tattle all day 😩 been too busy over Lakeside spending money i don’t have ( duck you january ) don’t start calling me tash please, it was a one off 😂

Buzz, your girlfriend.......Woof!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just trying to catch up.. so the picture she posted of the sausages is an old picture? what chocolates? i don’t see any chocolates? This is what happens when i don’t check tattle all day 😩 been too busy over Lakeside spending money i don’t have ( duck you january ) don’t start calling me tash please, it was a one off 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I had some time on my hands and went through her photos, inspired by Mrs Turner.
The sausage photo from a year ago. The chocolate is something that happened a while ago.
Tanya is awol, probably googling decent come backs!!
Got love Lakeside, mind you I can never get round it. Because then I remember all the shops outside. 🙄
Anyways here’s some more stunners...

6F4B35B5-DFE6-40B1-BCFD-8452A30D74CD.jpeg
8806449D-D81D-4FD8-A3BC-7A69113B311F.jpeg
31E54ED6-9B7C-4E97-BC53-25F5B2FAA5A5.jpeg

The one in the middle I have no words, and the third one is my face when I see her food.
The first one needs. I explanation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bags of joyfills, basically Trash sent them to Tan when they first came out as a ‘present’. Tanya couldn’t bare the thought of Trash finding something before her so she pretended she had already bought them and that Trash’s parcel was lost in the post. She then posted to say thanks but making sure she said (again) that she had already had them 🤣😂

• Haha
The bags of joyfills, basically Trash sent them to Tan when they first came out as a ‘present’. Tanya couldn’t bare the thought of Trash finding something before her so she pretended she had already bought them and that Trash’s parcel was lost in the post. She then posted to say thanks but making sure she said (again) that she had already had them 🤣😂
Sad cow!! 🤣🤣

Yeah I had some time on my hands and went through her photos, inspired by Mrs Turner.
The sausage photo from a year ago. The chocolate is something that happened a while ago.
Tanya is awol, probably googling decent come backs!!
Got love Lakeside, mind you I can never get round it. Because then I remember all the shops outside. 🙄
Anyways here’s some more stunners...

View attachment 70302View attachment 70303View attachment 70304

The one in the middle I have no words, and the third one is my face when I see her food.
The first one needs. I explanation 😂
What the actual duck is that on that plate??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.