Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C4CAC8F2-F0EB-4228-98B4-E373501404F8.jpeg

she only did him a valentines lunch at work!
Sorry, I’m not the most romantic person but that’s embarrassing 😱
Cira 2017

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Sad bastard lol. Look at it all laid out for the gram, i dunno how schlong and del put up with Laurel and Hardy sometimes, they must do their bleeping heads in.
She has laid out a paper napkin, as a table mat.
fake candle, fake flower. Ready salted crisps, a bloody heart shaped sandwich, sparking water, and biscuits. (Because they’re in a red packet) 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that on a day when her son is having his braces on, all she can bleeping think of is going shopping.. she just had to go and buy a crappy flower pot.. poor kid probably got dragged around the shops by that mental woman.. she is so selfish.. me me me... it’s like she can’t go a day without buying something... if she just had to go shopping, why not treat the son to something nice on a day when he’s probably feeling a bit miserable... but no, her first as always... selfish cow... I feel really sorry for her kids... bet they can’t wait to leave home..

Reactions: 5
TBH since I made that comment I’ve been expecting the hot headed one to put in an appearance here to defend herself or put some words won’t hurt me tit out on her page 🙈

Tan cares far more about what us Tattlers think than Trash. I mean you have to hand it to Trash, she has the skin of a rhino.
A face like a bleeping rhino too!

• Haha
See Tanya has been deleting photos. She hasn't posted today yet her photo count has gone down. Yes I don't know why I notice this tit but I do. Most likely has been on here and saw that old photos were posted so she's obviously trying to get rid of a few of hers. No way trascha would do that. The gram is her life and she doesn't care what people think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 70087
she only did him a valentines lunch at work!
Sorry, I’m not the most romantic person but that’s embarrassing 😱
Cira 2017
OMG I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can you imagine if you worked at BMW, and you go on your lunchbreak only to find that the big old kept behind-the-scenes car service booking girl has made a valentines picnic for her 50-year old boyfriend, complete with a cheese slice heart sandwich and some jammy dodgers 😂😂😂. The fake candle and the sock flower 😂😂😂. She’s priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it so cringe so that Tanya refers to Del as her boyfriend? Why not call him your partner or other half 😂😷

Reactions: 19
Sad bastard lol. Look at it all laid out for the gram, i dunno how schlong and del put up with Laurel and Hardy sometimes, they must do their bleeping heads in.
Haha Laurel and Hardy! 😂😂😂

See Tanya has been deleting photos. She hasn't posted today yet her photo count has gone down. Yes I don't know why I notice this tit but I do. Most likely has been on here and saw that old photos were posted so she's obviously trying to get rid of a few of hers. No way trascha would do that. The gram is her life and she doesn't care what people think.
Yes I noticed no posts from Ginge yesterday, also that Trash’s posts the last few days average about 200 likes........take a hint Trash.......you are boring us all.....😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Look at that forced smile and the eyes scream HELP ME 😂
I thought the same 😬😂

Does anyone else find it so cringe so that Tanya refers to Del as her boyfriend? Why not call him your partner or other half 😂😷
It used to annoy me she call him her man!!!

I wonder why? 🤔😂

Reactions: 1
The photo that Tasha said she had for her dinner last night, she has posted before!
( 17/1/19) somebody asked where she got the sausages from and she just said the supermarket. Clearly she doesn’t always have what she says she does. I really struggle to understand why she does what she does and she constantly repeats her photos. That’s why Tasha we all think you’re fake!
That’s why people think you’re a joke!
Why not admit you can’t be arsed , it at least say the photo is one you used before.
The time it took you to go through the photos must of been more of an effect. Than taking a real photo of your actual dinner.
I knew I had seen those greasy sausages before, and I was right. 🤮

• Wow
Oh the lying witch!! Yes I went back through and both pictures she posted last night were from last year. Just goes to show how desperate she is using old photos to get attention. I wish someone would notice and comment on it. Meant to be an influencer yet can't be honest and just say oh I'm having a night off or can't be bothered. She would honestly gain more respect being normal instead of this whole fake Insta life!!

Oh the lying witch!! Yes I went back through and both pictures she posted last night were from last year. Just goes to show how desperate she is using old photos to get attention. I wish someone would notice and comment on it. Meant to be an influencer yet can't be honest and just say oh I'm having a night off or can't be bothered. She would honestly gain more respect being normal instead of this whole fake Insta life!!
Thing is I would be honest and put 'forgot to take a photo, reusing an old one'
Though i managed to have my dinner last night without a single photo taken 😂😂

• Haha
Just catching up 😅

Well,well,well Trash re-using pictures was a big risk wasn’t it, considering people i.e me have been going through her insta with a fine tooth comb lately. God she’s thick 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

I can’t even begin to comment on that lunch, he must have been absolutely bleeping mortified. Heart shaped sandwiches?!🤣🤣🤣

No posts from Tan 😱 I suspect she’s going to have one of those mysterious illness episodes again anytime soon. Then we will have the Oscar worthy speech post to follow.......

Thanks to my man for saving my life then cooking us all dinner and steam cleaning the carpet and being taxi to the girls who I sometimes forget even live here and bathing little Alfie who hasn’t left my side since I collapsed but I can’t tell you what’s wrong with me because I like a bit of privacy when it comes to my attention seeking #tanyalovesthehaters #mymanisnotaservant etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just catching up 😅

Well,well,well Trash re-using pictures was a big risk wasn’t it, considering people i.e me have been going through her insta with a fine tooth comb lately. God she’s thick 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

I can’t even begin to comment on that lunch, he must have been absolutely bleeping mortified. Heart shaped sandwiches?!🤣🤣🤣

No posts from Tan 😱 I suspect she’s going to have one of those mysterious illness episodes again anytime soon. Then we will have the Oscar worthy speech post to follow.......

Thanks to my man for saving my life then cooking us all dinner and steam cleaning the carpet and being taxi to the girls who I sometimes forget even live here and bathing little Alfie who hasn’t left my side since I collapsed but I can’t tell you what’s wrong with me because I like a bit of privacy when it comes to my attention seeking #tanyalovesthehaters #mymanisnotaservant etc etc etc
Hahaha yes!! I was just thinking of this. Probably something ridiculous like high blood pressure.

Reactions: 1
I had some time on my hands and went through Tanya’s Instagram right to the beginning. Trash has too many photos. Seems like Derek and Tanya have been together since 2013. That’s when he first made an appearance on his insta and still no ring. I would of left AGES ago. Might work for some but she obviously wants a ring. He basically just has a live in maid and gets a bj on steak and bj day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 got some screen shots to share!

43FEA44C-8B1D-42EE-9674-7FEBD2C3977D.jpeg D34FC7BA-FD4A-477D-9088-E0FE2F213E11.jpeg 9E592E54-E9E4-4BB6-AE29-80E5E456050E.jpeg C1F7CBFF-6EFA-43EF-9154-2848F75F0FC4.jpeg 6AD3AB0C-762D-4B58-A115-61FA68DF2155.jpeg F2E7EAC0-36E4-4CC4-A2C3-D98EFED41F1D.jpeg A5D0ABE9-C7E5-4393-B714-410E7AE9D9B0.jpeg B36452A7-C804-4426-A83E-6848621FD00B.jpeg B33F1D09-C237-49C4-9A59-42E74DFF9539.jpeg BBF4CF50-7CE2-4413-AE2A-6F702943FFC0.jpeg

CEFB23A7-ED1F-4633-9B54-B17418788651.jpeg 9303B753-8500-4C65-A00C-C44008782CEA.jpeg 0AE13144-5BFD-4D46-BE49-94F9E0424536.jpeg 45414683-F7D9-43C8-A0D0-4130314176D2.jpeg AAB4E99C-F761-46D3-92EF-843AEB3F933D.jpeg 473D5DB3-4DEB-402F-93B1-24212678475E.jpeg

Found her sons photo and name, but for his privacy not sure I should say or post as he has clearly distanced himself from Ginger.
Why do the girls celebrate Father’s Day with Del Boy. He is not their father, their father is clearly involved in their lives so that is def a slap in the face to their dad. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I had some time on my hands and went through Tanya’s Instagram right to the beginning. Trash has too many photos. Seems like Derek and Tanya have been together since 2013. That’s when he first made an appearance on his insta and still no ring. I would of left AGES ago. Might work for some but she obviously wants a ring. He basically just has a live in maid and gets a bj on steak and bj day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 got some screen shots to share!
Trasha’s definitely stoned here 😂🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.