Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had some time on my hands and went through Tanya’s Instagram right to the beginning. Trash has too many photos. Seems like Derek and Tanya have been together since 2013. That’s when he first made an appearance on his insta and still no ring. I would of left AGES ago. Might work for some but she obviously wants a ring. He basically just has a live in maid and gets a bj on steak and bj day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 got some screen shots to share!

View attachment 70158View attachment 70159View attachment 70160View attachment 70161View attachment 70162View attachment 70163View attachment 70164View attachment 70165View attachment 70166View attachment 70167

View attachment 70168View attachment 70169View attachment 70170View attachment 70171View attachment 70172View attachment 70173

Found her sons photo and name, but for his privacy not sure I should say or post as he has clearly distanced himself from Ginger.
Why do the girls celebrate Father’s Day with Del Boy. He is not their father, their father is clearly involved in their lives so that is def a slap in the face to their dad. Just my opinion.
Any photos of Tanya with friends?

Reactions: 1
I did not know Ginge had a son, poor kid, she is always posting about her girls and praising them to the high heavens for the most basic stuff. Talk about rub his face in it

I had some time on my hands and went through Tanya’s Instagram right to the beginning. Trash has too many photos. Seems like Derek and Tanya have been together since 2013. That’s when he first made an appearance on his insta and still no ring. I would of left AGES ago. Might work for some but she obviously wants a ring. He basically just has a live in maid and gets a bj on steak and bj day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 got some screen shots to share!

View attachment 70158View attachment 70159View attachment 70160View attachment 70161View attachment 70162View attachment 70163View attachment 70164View attachment 70165View attachment 70166View attachment 70167

View attachment 70168View attachment 70169View attachment 70170View attachment 70171View attachment 70172View attachment 70173

Found her sons photo and name, but for his privacy not sure I should say or post as he has clearly distanced himself from Ginger.
Why do the girls celebrate Father’s Day with Del Boy. He is not their father, their father is clearly involved in their lives so that is def a slap in the face to their dad. Just my opinion.
What the duck is that grass toothbrush holder thing? What would possess her to buy such an ugly thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stop the press!! Well, tattle anyway.......

Tanya has been on holiday to a different country twice in the last 5 years! I say holiday loosely, one was a trip to Belgium and back in a day 🙈 however guess what else?! She beat Trash to the Christmas markets years ago!

And surprisingly she used to have friends - real friends! Then her and DelBoy got serious and all of a sudden she didn’t have any friends anymore! Oh and she has also read TWO books one of them being 50 Shades of Grey🤣🙈

I also found a few Tan/Trash corkers, one I had completely forgotten about which I’m sure was mentioned back on this thread yonks ago. It definitely needs a new post though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did not know Ginge had a son, poor kid, she is always posting about her girls and praising them to the high heavens for the most basic stuff. Talk about rub his face in it
Yeah, he’s a wine broker or something if I remember correctly from London. Don’t think he sees her. Doubt her girls are that close to her either. They’re probably sick of their mother bending over backwards for that boyfriend of hers.

What the duck is that grass toothbrush holder thing? What would possess her to buy such an ugly thing
It’s to bring Easter cheer for the kiddies, don’t be a buzz kill ;)

Stop the press!! Well, tattle anyway.......

Tanya has been on holiday to a different country twice in the last 5 years! I say holiday loosely, one was a trip to Belgium and back in a day 🙈 however guess what else?! She beat Trash to the Christmas markets years ago!

And surprisingly she used to have friends - real friends! Then her and DelBoy got serious and all of a sudden she didn’t have any friends anymore! Oh and she has also read TWO books one of them being 50 Shades of Grey🤣🙈

I also found a few Tan/Trash corkers, one I had completely forgotten about which I’m sure was mentioned back on this thread yonks ago. It definitely needs a new post though 😆
She also had that stupid light thing that said France while on the eurotunnel. But maybe she just passed through there while going to Belgium

Am I the only one who thought “duck right off” when I saw that photo of the rose petals leading to the bedroom that derek apparently did for tanya. Girl dont be so thirsty, you’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also had that stupid light thing that said France while on the eurotunnel. But maybe she just passed through there while going to Belgium
They were passing through and she decided to take a light box to announce it 😂

I also particularly loved the way she artfully placed 3 naked flames next to a box of fireworks. And how she sent Trash and John Boy a subliminal message whilst on the beach in Cornwall 993A341C-31AE-4320-84D7-1252228383FC.jpeg 11D45E5B-6D0B-441F-8537-5902957D09E0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Boils my blood that picture with the super dad bag. He doesnt see his own kids but is all over that bulldog's kids, well her girls at any rate. Cant stand them. 😤

Reactions: 2
I have a question for you guys... those who saw johns little friend. Are twins identical in everything?? Did you guys also see Derek by default? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 creeps me out

Boils my blood that picture with the super dad bag. He doesnt see his own kids but is all over that bulldog's kids, well her girls at any rate. Cant stand them. 😤
Maybe it’s from Alfie hahaha!
But no. You’re right. It’s wrong. I doubt it’s from the girls at all.

• Haha
I clearly have too much time today. I went back and checked. These are the only ones. The rest of of her and Del Boy or her kids or of the ashtrash family
Sadly they’re all from years ago. Thank you for your sterling effort! 😂

Reactions: 2
In my defence I have an auto immune disease and am in the middle of a bad flare up so have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands this week as am unable to do much at the moment until it settles down 🙈 And yes I’m fine and definitely not posting for attention or not telling you all what’s wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣

Joyfills-gate coming right up, just editing my screenshots 😆

Anyone remember this ?! #joyfillsgate 😈View attachment 70203
So basically Tan posted the above post which Trash commented on saying she was glad Tan had finally got the new Joyfills that she had sent her. Tanya then pretended she hadn’t received the parcel off Trash and she had ALREADY bought these 2 weeks before. She then posted a thank you post a while after saying thanks to Trash but she had already bought them even though she hadn’t actually tried them yet.

She completely made a hash of it and it was SO obvious that she had pretended not to have received the parcel from Trash as she couldn’t bare the thought of not discovering something new first 🙈🤣 F1BC093B-2870-449E-A80F-2A3881147DAF.jpeg 554117CA-4D93-4365-BB6D-1954B29889B5.jpeg 96BC4DCD-CC4E-4102-A81A-B5A70C5C9485.jpeg 482BAB3A-A4E2-415E-92AC-B3B5AC3CFCBC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The photo that Tasha said she had for her dinner last night, she has posted before!
( 17/1/19) somebody asked where she got the sausages from and she just said the supermarket. Clearly she doesn’t always have what she says she does. I really struggle to understand why she does what she does and she constantly repeats her photos. That’s why Tasha we all think you’re fake!
That’s why people think you’re a joke!
Why not admit you can’t be arsed , it at least say the photo is one you used before.
The time it took you to go through the photos must of been more of an effect. Than taking a real photo of your actual dinner.
I knew I had seen those greasy sausages before, and I was right. 🤮
I really want to comment on the fact that she’s re used a picture but I know she’ll block me!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In my defence I have an auto immune disease and am in the middle of a bad flare up so have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands this week as am unable to do much at the moment until it settles down 🙈 And yes I’m fine and definitely not posting for attention or not telling you all what’s wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣

Joyfills-gate coming right up, just editing my screenshots 😆

So basically Tan posted the above post which Trash commented on saying she was glad Tan had finally got the new Joyfills that she had sent her. Tanya then pretended she hadn’t received the parcel off Trash and she had ALREADY bought these 2 weeks before. She then posted a thank you post a while after saying thanks to Trash but she had already bought them even though she hadn’t actually tried them yet.

She completely made a hash of it and it was SO obvious that she had pretended not to have received the parcel from Trash as she couldn’t bare the thought of not discovering something new first 🙈🤣View attachment 70216View attachment 70217View attachment 70218View attachment 70219
Jesus, wtf 😂 can’t keep up with their playground games! And who even sends chocolates like that in the post?! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.