Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zumba class duck off 😂 where was the gym selfie? The gross pose in the tracksuit? It’s bullshit. This woman can’t do a fart without telling 24k ‘followers’ so no picture - it didn’t happen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the hell has she made for tea looks absolute vile if you ask me me 🤮🤮!! Zumba class my arse trash you talk so much tit

Reactions: 7
As if she’s done a Zumba class! The nearest she would get to Zumba is sitting on her arse watching those cheesy Zumba dvd advertisements that are sometimes on the telly! She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 6
How could she have gone to Zumba and back home and made dinner all after watching Silent Witness two hours ago #continuityerror

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zumba class as if !!! She talks so much tit.. that dinner looks vile 🤢 that red tit just plonked on the top 🤢

How could she have gone to Zumba and back home and made dinner all after watching Silent Witness two hours ago #continuityerror
Exactly what i thought

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Zumba????? My bleeping fat arse she’s been to Zumba!!!! 💩💩💩
Quick, someone who remembers where she lives google Zumba classes on a Tuesday night 🤣🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw another person post about those tonight /not tonight pillows that ginger has. They’re at pound land for £1 if anyone wants to be like the queen of cool miss cute nose

Reactions: 5
Quick, someone who remembers where she lives google Zumba classes on a Tuesday night 🤣🕵️‍♀️
had to have a look, there is a Zumba class just down the road from her in Storrington 6pm to 7pm Tuesdays

loving the profile pictures 😂😂😂😂👍 I need to change mine

Reactions: 4
So our amazing influencer has yet again let her daughter bake! Not sure about anyone else but opening a packet and adding water, stirring it, pouring onto a baking tray isn’t baking.
Getting a recipe book, scales, bowl, lour eggs sugar real butter and a drop of vanilla essence, maybe a drop of milk.
Reading a recipe is a good skill, being able to follow one is also a good skill. 🙄
From a young age it’s a great skill. Shame on your Trasha!

Reactions: 11
So our amazing influencer has yet again let her daughter bake! Not sure about anyone else but opening a packet and adding water, stirring it, pouring onto a baking tray isn’t baking.
Getting a recipe book, scales, bowl, lour eggs sugar real butter and a drop of vanilla essence, maybe a drop of milk.
Reading a recipe is a good skill, being able to follow one is also a good skill. 🙄
From a young age it’s a great skill. Shame on your Trasha!
Those baking kits she was gifted look rank. The banana bread from the other day looked revolting, the texture and colour were weird. Banana bread is such an easy thing to make with real ingredients. They’d eat any old tit as long as it was free.

I see it says low sugar on that crappy skinny flapjack mix... it might be low sugar but I reckon Trasha shoves about 6 into her face hole.. I really wouldn’t bother with the skinny tit Tasha.. you are just filling yourself with more chemicals, more tit.. oh but wait, it’s free so of course you’re going to eat it all..
she really does have no shame.. she has such grabby hands... she’s so desperate..
And can’t believe she’s doing a competition for a months worth of laundry capsules that any one who signs up would get any way..
The amount of comments (or lack of) is priceless .. 24k followers?!?! Yeah right.. it’s like an adult version of imaginary friends!!! 😂

• Haha
6F936CE9-3CCA-4648-84E9-BAF86A85E13E.jpeg

Mmm, sounds delicious 🤢 I’ll stick to normal cookies thanks Trascha and teach my kids about moderation with ‘treat food’....... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her 15 year old son begging mummy to make a smoothie 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why is she making if for him? Jesus she is setting these kids up for a life of being absolutely useless

Those skinny syrups are vile. I was a serial dieter for years and I have tried the majority of them. Haven't tried the baking
Kits but they look like they taste of disappointment and misery!!

Trash had a jacket potato and salad for tea the other day -go on lass!
I’m sure she had plenty of treats ,goodies,nibbles and drinkies afterwards to make up for it though !#hehe #soyummy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.