Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I thought hers was an end terrace?Right move says 43 is detached.
Zoopla says its end terrace 🧐

I don’t know if you can edit old instagram posts, but surely she should be able to delete them. She has loads of posts tagged with her street and posts showing her number on her front door and gate. Then posts of her children, their school, when they are away on ’holibobs’ (usually with a handy countdown 🥴) She is a fool.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So 4 days ago Ginge posts the chilli hot cross buns and then today Trash does....

3 days ago the M & S meal, and then today Trash does.....

Constant tagging today too of doughnuts, and that bloody Zoflora!

There use to be a thread on here for that bloody Leanne, don’t know where it’s gone......I can’t bear to look at her posts anymore.......

Why can’t these grown women, just think for themselves......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So 4 days ago Ginge posts the chilli hot cross buns and then today Trash does....

There use to be a thread on here for that bloody Leanne, don’t know where it’s gone......I can’t bear to look at her posts anymore.......

And what does Asparagus have to do with Valentine's day? Am I missing something?!?!?

Sadly it never took off so must have been deleted. I can‘t even look at it most days, it almost gives me a bleeping migraine 🙈🤣

Asparagus is an aphrodisiac, apparently. All it does for me is make my pee stink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly it never took off so must have been deleted. I can‘t even look at it most days, it almost gives me a bleeping migraine 🙈🤣

Asparagus is an aphrodisiac, apparently. All it does for me is make my pee stink 😂
I don’t think Leanne has enough followers to be allowed her own thread, I wonder if we could adopt her into this, I literally struggle to tell their posts apart. Maybe we could have a general thread for people addicted to posting photographs of their beverage alongside their snacks (on a silver tray natch)

I don’t think Leanne has enough followers to be allowed her own thread, I wonder if we could adopt her into this, I literally struggle to tell their posts apart. Maybe we could have a general thread for people addicted to posting photographs of their beverage alongside their snacks (on a silver tray natch)
We need a bit of new life breathed into this thread 😆

Fern has got to be winding her up right? #salmonwellygetinmybelly
Ha!!! Bet you’re her/him Tarquin with your classic Upper class name parody 🥰🤣

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]

I had never heard of that. I really like asparagus but it is the same for me. Just makes my pee stink :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I didnt realise she tagged her address? duck me that's shocking. I had just assumed people had googled her or John to find the address and that's what I meant by invasion of privacy! Had I had known the daft bastard actually puts her address on the gram I wouldn't have said it.

What a total dick. Is she asking to be burgled or her kids come into danger?!
The other one has also put her address,
I was bored and looking through her photos, she has a photo of her address. Pointing to the plaque she has on her wall. 🙄

• Wow

And sorry if I'm wrong but is it just me or has Trascha a colossal amount of food. I mean is it just her and hubby or the kids as well? Because if it's for just them 2 they better have their "lovin" before hand...if you know what I mean 🙈😉😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The other one has also put her address,
I was bored and looking through her photos, she has a photo of her address. Pointing to the plaque she has on her wall. 🙄
Jesus Christ. Stupid pair of tarts. You almost dont feel sorry for them because ID fraud is such a big thing these days, it would not take someone long to do what they needed to do.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.