Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s commented on trash’s M and s meal deal post saying they got theirs today too and she’s replied saying ‘that’s so funny’
Not really love ,you and a thousand other people have ,difference is there not all twats who post pics of their asparagus on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well John boy isn’t going to be needing any asparagus tonight ,just look at those sexy pjs
Saucccy! go on trash !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Valentines eve is not a thing you stupid cow! No matter how many times you hashtag it it has not nor ever will be a thing! How can anyone put up with her she’s such a saddo

Each to their own about Valentine’s Day.
I couldn’t give two shits about it. I never have, it’s over priced and to be honest I’d rather not bother.
But these two go beyond bleeping ridiculous and it’s not normal.
it’s not valentines eve!!
Its bleeping Thursday.
Also it’s winter, not bleeping spring.
As for Tanya’s weekend away on the cheap good for you, Have a nice time.
Both of you deserve each other, you are both a pair of complete bleeping sad twats, and you’re with a pair of complete twats.
Also what woman in their right mind tags, their homes, a place that is meant to be safe, you show us your kids bedrooms, we know every thing about you.
At least Tanya saves us from seeing her kids rooms.
PJ’s, they’ll be some kind of love ones, and she’ll take props, I bet her work pals were gutted there was no work picnic today, just some lop sided cake, She thinks she is so amazing. I bet she has applied at least twice to come dine with me. We still haven’t seen her on it, and don’t you know ITV contacted her. But it’s made by channel 4!
But at least they won’t have to suffer either of them for the next few days.
Will he or won’t he propose!!!!!
💍
I say he won’t.

Valentines eve is not a thing you stupid cow! No matter how many times you hashtag it it has not nor ever will be a thing! How can anyone put up with her she’s such a saddo
And she even put on Tanya’s post happy valentines eve!!
she is a complete nobber 😡

all that effort she’s going to anyone would think she had a perfect marriage and a faithful loving husband, of course we know better 😂

Dying to ask Tanya what PJ’s she’s got planned for her romantic weekend away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe the amount of Valentines tit that Trash is posting! God knows what it will be like tomorrow! Eugh! Life is better in Pyjamas - you practically live in yours most days! I’m so thankfully that my life doesn’t consist of the constant crap that you have in yours!

As for Ginge, I see a few people have commented about the rubbish weather forecast for the weekend.......but as she has made such a big thing out of this she’s saying it doesn’t matter......if she has the worst journey there and back, terrible weather and the hotel isn’t up to much, she’ll still say it was amazing to spend time with my man making memories!

Why oh why do they make out their lives are so perfect? We know they aren’t!

Reactions: 9
It's actually galentines day today.. celebrating womens friendships, they have missed a trick there...... oh wait #Normannomates

• Haha
Someone had the same Camembert as Trash and said to her it tasted and smelt of ammonia 😂😂 so yummy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if any of you have a card factory shop where you live but, Trash’s house reminds me of that with the valentines shite plastered everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if any of you have a card factory shop where you live but, Trash’s house reminds me of that with the valentines shite plastered everywhere.
Bet it smells like card factory as well

We should play a game ....take a shot every time trash says valentines eve today!
Bloody rose ice creams now ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i can’t believe she went and got the box of ice cream cones out of the freezer, sat down and posed for a pic and then had to go and put them back in the freezer... stop the world i wanna get off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.