Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t believe she went and got the box of ice cream cones out of the freezer, sat down and posed for a pic and then had to go and put them back in the freezer... stop the world i wanna get off!
Don’t be silly. She didn’t go back to the freezer because ate them all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trash is killing it tonight with these posts, it’s on par with the Elf night! I can’t cope with all this tit, it’s one post after another 😂😂😂 I bet she’s wearing some sexy red undies complete with skiddy marks for long shlong under those pjs 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how I’ve only just come across these two (are they related?) but I cannot believe how ‘extra’ they are!!
I’m not even sure if I’d call it that, because it doesn’t seems genuine at all??? Do they buy all this tit (heart plates and wine glasses etc) all purely for the ‘gram’?
don’t get me wrong, I LOVE christmas so I celebrate the tit out of it but these girls seem to ‘celebrate’ some different event every other week!?
It’s all tacky AF too .. not sorry

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion - Valentines week is in full swing, quick, time to prepare for spring!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how I’ve only just come across these two (are they related?) but I cannot believe how ‘extra’ they are!!
I’m not even sure if I’d call it that, because it doesn’t seems genuine at all??? Do they buy all this tit (heart plates and wine glasses etc) all purely for the ‘gram’?
don’t get me wrong, I LOVE christmas so I celebrate the tit out of it but these girls seem to ‘celebrate’ some different event every other week!?
Everything about these two is fake.
Natascha aka Trasha is married to John. And his twin brother is going out with Tanya.
Who is very passive aggressive towards Trasha.
They try to out do each other on who loves their twin the most.
welcome
It’s hilarious to watch them.
Tanya is desperate to get her twin to marry her.

Reactions: 10
Welcome to the twilight zone 😅 yes it’s all for the gram.....they’re sister in laws who actually cant stand each other

Reactions: 7
Wow, John Boy must be practically shitting his pants with excitement.......hubby gets to choose a movie. He even has a little coupon confirming it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a load of bollocks!!!
As for Tanya, let’s hope she gets a decent photo of her and Del Boy while they’re away because that one she puts up of them is awful.
Now we all know we use photos that are black and white, because they are bleeping horrible.
she looks like a body builder who no longer life’s weights 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s started already! Tan has put that pic up she used a million times beforeof her and Del! On her stories we have the Beamer and the luggage and some horrible looking burger! 🤢

As for Trash.......what an earth is this......😂😂
Can't believe she got this for her teenage son.... Who the duck does that?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I ave always found that couples like this who go over the top aint as tight as the like to make out. I’ve been married 15 years and we don’t do this at all. Can’t stand the way they try to be perfect all the time

Reactions: 15
What a load of bollocks!!!
As for Tanya, let’s hope she gets a decent photo of her and Del Boy while they’re away because that one she puts up of them is awful.
Now we all know we use photos that are black and white, because they are bleeping horrible.
she looks like a body builder who no longer life’s weights 🙄
Worst photo ever, it looks like she’s got no neck. Black and white isn’t going to save you love!
At least Trash’s kiddies enjoyed their valentines breakfast and ickle jelly sweet bouquet.

Meanwhile in other news, Leanne 2008 bits of tit’s kids have the most minging looking present bags to look forward too. Why the duck is this a thing?? Be like Tanya FFS and forget you have kids most of the time unless you are short of content for the gram and need to wheel out the ‘I’m an amazing mother who makes breakfast baskets for the kids I still love’ routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh date night watching a movie! Er so the same as you do every other night then? So spooky he he

Nothing says love like a 3 quid bunch of roses from the petrol station, trash love, no one inspires to be like you your life is a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome to the twilight zone 😅 yes it’s all for the gram.....they’re sister in laws who actually cant stand each other
Oh wow okay! Aside from clearly competing with practically the same tit on Instagram do they ever actually call each other out? Or do we just get a vibe of hate? Sorry there’s so many threads to read and I haven’t picked up on anything yet! X

Everything about these two is fake.
Natascha aka Trasha is married to John. And his twin brother is going out with Tanya.
Who is very passive aggressive towards Trasha.
They try to out do each other on who loves their twin the most.
welcome
It’s hilarious to watch them.
Tanya is desperate to get her twin to marry her.
Aaaaah okay thank you! It did confuse me when trying to stalk them, kept forgetting who was who because so much of their stuff is the same🤪 I’m assuming next up will be an OTT display for pancake day..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.