Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
She looks much smaller on the right than she does on the left??‍♀Photoshopped ?!?

Reactions: 1
She looks much smaller on the right than she does on the left[emoji2370]Photoshopped ?!?
Precisely! Apologies for not explaining myself, but that's what I meant by here we go again! Left is photo she had no control over from February 10th and the one on the right, she had posted on insta stories a couple days ago. She is soooo deceiving! Also, really goes to show how messed up she is as she has clearly lost weight, yet not as much as she'd like, hence slimming sorcery..

Reactions: 6
Precisely! Apologies for not explaining myself, but that's what I meant by here we go again! Left is photo she had no control over from February 10th and the one on the right, she had posted on insta stories a couple days ago. She is soooo deceiving! Also, really goes to show how messed up she is as she has clearly lost weight, yet not as much as she'd like, hence slimming sorcery..

That’s so sad isn’t?? Why is so desperate to look smaller? Does she think they will start casting her because she’s skinny?? She’s deluded??‍♀

Reactions: 3
That’s so sad isn’t?? Why is so desperate to look smaller? Does she think they will start casting her because she’s skinny?? She’s deluded[emoji2358]
Tbh I can't feel sad for Tanya because she has a platform in which she reaches sooo many young girls and the message she chooses to spread is extremely wreckless. She acts as if she eats absolutely everything she wants and the weight just comes off. Then you see photos of the real her on other's social media or Getty and she's like: no no no, that's not enough. I'll do it my way and edit my photos, so everyone calls me skinny Tarn and ask how I'm doing it. I'll then say Barry's and happiness! It's pathetic actually. Her body is telling her what she's doing is extremely dangerous, yet she chooses to ignore it. Her hair issues are clearly due to lack of nutrients her body needs!
That photo I posted yesterday was shocking!

Reactions: 18
I think it’s total b.s. that she claims she eats whatever she wants and the pounds just shed off ? she thinks people are idiots I guess.

Exercise, eat a healthy nutritious balanced diet , and drink plenty of water. It’s not rocket science. Although, the unhealthy alternatives to lose weight: eating disorder or drugs. I’m assuming her weight loss has been due to drug use. Just a guess. And her hair in its awful state that clearly something is wrong nutrition wise and over chemical bleaching (crappy stylist). What a shame.

It is sad that a fully grown, 30 year old woman might be experiencing malnutrition due to delusions about a Hotshot Hollywood Director suddenly seeing the HUGE $TAR in her and whisking her away from this YouTube haunting; the role of a lifetime given to her (instead of the other possible lead, Jennifer Lawrence) resulting in her YouTube career being instantly forgotten, and having the A List open their arms to her. Sorry, dear. Your only hope was Harvey Weinstein or similar, and that ship has sailed due to the righteous anger of females in HW. They. have. had. enough. All casting couches have been burned.

It has crossed my mind that Tanya might have been prescribed medication for anxiety and perhaps depression. What came first, the burning acting ambition or her marriage troubles? She's dealing with perceived failure in both of these very important life areas - marriage and career, and due to being an 'influencer' for many years and getting everything given to her on a plate, she may well have failed to mature in the normal way. It appears to me that famous folk suffer from arrested development from the age they became well known. So, Tanya may well be forever 21 and attempting to navigate this challenging life without the wisdom of 'normal' people. It is not the falling down that matters, it is the getting back up. Perhaps she needed something to manage her anxiety in relation to suddenly being gifted with playing the lead in a theatre, night after night after night, in front of her family and peers and knowing deep inside she has neither the training or talent to pull it off in anything less than an mortifying way.

Some antidepressants do cause hair loss, to the point that it is a cause of abandoning chenical treatment. ADs can also initially cause rapid and extreme weight loss, I know this first hand. However, after about 4-5 months (average, this is different for everyone) your weight returns to normal, if not heavier, due to another highly annoying side effect of weight gain which sometimes surpasses the initial weight of the person upon starting treatment. It isn't unusual for someone to gain 30-40 pounds, ocassioanlly more, and it still isn't known if it is due to the drug itself or due to people being less anxious and depressed and therefore eating more than usual and perhaps not caring so much about their image, as self-obsessed and anxious as we can be about that sometimes.

Tanya certainly did appear much bigger than her 'gram pics in that BAFTA dress and judging by that photograph, I would say she is perhaps only half a stone away from her normal weight. She's petite so 7 pounds is significant and shows quickly. Let's see if she gets much bigger over the next few months. It is concerning that she's potentially dealing with an increase in her anxiety/depression. We have seen some evidence for this during the BAFTA interview, she was enduring a panic attack. When you think about how incredibly confident she used to be, apaprently never suffering from nerves even in live TV, it is in stark contrast to the faultering, anxiety-ridden woman we see today.

Reactions: 7
It is sad that a fully grown, 30 year old woman might be experiencing malnutrition due to delusions about a Hotshot Hollywood Director suddenly seeing the HUGE $TAR in her and whisking her away from this YouTube haunting; the role of a lifetime given to her (instead of the other possible lead, Jennifer Lawrence) resulting in her YouTube career being instantly forgotten, and having the A List open their arms to her. Sorry, dear. Your only hope was Harvey Weinstein or similar, and that ship has sailed due to the righteous anger of females in HW. They. have. had. enough. All casting couches have been burned.

It has crossed my mind that Tanya might have been prescribed medication for anxiety and perhaps depression. What came first, the burning acting ambition or her marriage troubles? She's dealing with perceived failure in both of these very important life areas - marriage and career, and due to being an 'influencer' for many years and getting everything given to her on a plate, she may well have failed to mature in the normal way. It appears to me that famous folk suffer from arrested development from the age they became well known. So, Tanya may well be forever 21 and attempting to navigate this challenging life without the wisdom of 'normal' people. It is not the falling down that matters, it is the getting back up. Perhaps she needed something to manage her anxiety in relation to suddenly being gifted with playing the lead in a theatre, night after night after night, in front of her family and peers and knowing deep inside she has neither the training or talent to pull it off in anything less than an mortifying way.

Some antidepressants do cause hair loss, to the point that it is a cause of abandoning chenical treatment. ADs can also initially cause rapid and extreme weight loss, I know this first hand. However, after about 4-5 months (average, this is different for everyone) your weight returns to normal, if not heavier, due to another highly annoying side effect of weight gain which sometimes surpasses the initial weight of the person upon starting treatment. It isn't unusual for someone to gain 30-40 pounds, ocassioanlly more, and it still isn't known if it is due to the drug itself or due to people being less anxious and depressed and therefore eating more than usual and perhaps not caring so much about their image, as self-obsessed and anxious as we can be about that sometimes.

Tanya certainly did appear much bigger than her 'gram pics in that BAFTA dress and judging by that photograph, I would say she is perhaps only half a stone away from her normal weight. She's petite so 7 pounds is significant and shows quickly. Let's see if she gets much bigger over the next few months. It is concerning that she's potentially dealing with an increase in her anxiety/depression. We have seen some evidence for this during the BAFTA interview, she was enduring a panic attack. When you think about how incredibly confident she used to be, apaprently never suffering from nerves even in live TV, it is in stark contrast to the faultering, anxiety-ridden woman we see today.
Apologies for errors, my Spellcheck turned itself off.

Reactions: 1
Every time I see her hair, I'm so shocked! It used to look so nice! Confidence really f***ed it up. [emoji32]

Reactions: 2
Every time I see her hair, I'm so shocked! It used to look so nice! Confidence really f***ed it up. [emoji32]

Look at Jim?! What’s up with them two?

Tanya Burr no double chin, eats like a horse but looks slim!
New thread idea?

Reactions: 3
Hmmm, Jim say's, "that's why I like her" Not love? 5m 10s
Did he say #AD for the appartment that was some kind of buisness deal with one fine stay?

No ad in his title or thumbnail despite the free flights and house.

Finally we're coming to thread #2 for Tanya! :D

Reactions: 5
^ Maybe Jim's not declaring Ads because he was named by the CMA as one of the 'celebrities' who's being misleading- if so, it's quite childish and petty of him.

Reactions: 7
^ Maybe Jim's not declaring Ads because he was named by the CMA as one of the 'celebrities' who's being misleading- if so, it's quite childish and petty of him.
It's wierd as you would think he would take this ad stuff more seriously after that rap over the knuckles - not less. Does he think that by adhering to rules now it would be an admission of guilt that he got it wrong in the past? Pleading ignorance.

Reactions: 5
I thought he'd do the opposite and stick to the CMA rules. But no he's decided he doesn't want to follow them and just puts a gifted at the end of this Dior post. Really petty to not just start posts like this with AD gifted.

Reactions: 4
Btw odd timing for his LA house tour vlog I thought. That was ages ago. I saw a few minutes and he mentions 'my wife' a lot. There seems to have been trouble between them since then including BAFTAs, silence over Valentines Day and no wedding ring. Now wedding ring on again and they are pictured together. So vlog mentioning her OK to go up.

Been blocked by Tan?and I can’t even remember what I have said this time?she had enough bless her!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
title ideas... Tanya Burr 2: Down and Out in Beverly Hills, (and other places).

Tanya Burr 2: Hungry for fame & cake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.