Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title Tanya Burr #2 'Are they on? Are they off? (Jim or her acting career - either applies)'.

Reactions: 7
I love hungry for fame and cake!

Although she had two cubes of chocolate yesterday, that must be her chocolate for the week ??

Reactions: 7
Tanya Burr Remarkably Swelte in Sizzling Bikini - Not Just An Actress But Also a Ballerina

Courtesy of DM and their fab paid for articles! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just made a mock cart of Jim's Percival bags. As if they weren't cringy enough, now they've added laptop cases with gold T-Rex images on the pocket. :rolleyes: Can he be any LESS creative?? Anyway. HE HASN'T EVEN SOLD 1/4 OF THE STOCK OF ANY OF THE ITEMS. o_O Literally, HOW can he be so proud of himself? I think the only thing that's gonna knock his ego back to where it needs to be is when his film flops. And just going by his track record of his projects failing, it WILL flop.

Reactions: 8
She's stayed quiet on the Oscars, no more congratulating her peers. Maybe she's finally given up on acting.?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwww, bless her, even though she has such a successful acting career, she'll always be stuck with Youtuber and MUA. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she applies for a chance to meet Claire Foy and Vanessa Kirby! Perhaps she could give them some advice?!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Crisps and a pint with Tom Hiddleston sounds like a dream! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji2956][emoji2956]

Reactions: 1
Awwww, bless her, even though she has such a successful acting career, she'll always be stuck with Youtuber and MUA. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she applies for a chance to meet Claire Foy and Vanessa Kirby! Perhaps she could give them some advice?!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Crisps and a pint with Tom Hiddleston sounds like a dream! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji2956][emoji2956]

I want to go to all of them bar one. I wonder which one? ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya Burr. A Taste Of Hollywood Success? No That’s Just Ham Acting Lovely.
??‍♀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
WTAF? This is beyond f***ed up!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly as someone naturally slimmer than Tarn I don't get why she has done this to herself. It's so hard to pull off a nice outfit when you resemble a teenage boy.. I used to look upto her as she was exactly the kind of woman I'd love to be voluptuous, amazing hair, beautiful skin and lips.

So sad to see what she's done to herself for fame and definitely doesn't look natural. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for curved walls and furniture ?

Reactions: 16
Just to clarify that the photo on the right most definitely IS NOT weight she has lost since the photo on the left was taken (earlier this month). It's her photoshopping the sh** out of her photos so everyone thinks she's skinny! Even though she's obviously slim! It is so f***ed up as young girls are all over the comments asking for advice how how to achieve her amazing legs! [emoji33][emoji33]

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She's stayed quiet on the Oscars, no more congratulating her peers. Maybe she's finally given up on acting.?
You know...I was really hoping that Tanya would do a commentary for this year's Oscars from the comforts of her home. Or if she posted it on YouTube. Her talking about the major category wins and pretending she's a part of that world. That would have been a hilarious watch. But her being quiet this year is very telling. Maybe it's starting to sink in for her...

Reactions: 3
Does she thinks that looks nice? Her left leg in particular looks stupidly Photoshopped. What on earth is wrong with her? She looks like Iggy Pop.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.