Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So, I’m on ring watch for her. Is she purposefully not showing her left hand or what?

I know in the pic above, the hand holding the phone should be her left, but I’m guessing she flipped the photo because that’s not her engagement/wedding ring on her ring finger. Looks like it might be on her other hand, though.

Am I insane for analyzing this? Probably. I’m still interested, regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anybody wealthy here and want to donate to charity and take one for the team?

Actor, influencer and all-over wonder-woman Tanya Burr is going to take you and a friend out for breakfast.

You and Tanya Burr are going to spend the morning at one of her favourite restaurants, the ridiculously fashionable Grangers & Co in Notting Hill. Once you get there, you’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast and get the chance to get to know the remarkable Tanya. This is the perfect opportunity to hang out with her, at a London restaurant usually filled with A-listers and celebrities. Perfection.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Actor, influencer and all-over wonder-woman Tanya Burr is going to take you and a friend out for breakfast.

You and Tanya Burr are going to spend the morning at one of her favourite restaurants, the ridiculously fashionable Grangers & Co in Notting Hill. Once you get there, you’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast and get the chance to get to know the remarkable Tanya. This is the perfect opportunity to hang out with her, at a London restaurant usually filled with A-listers and celebrities. Perfection.

Oh dear Lord. If anyone over the age of 12 bids for this prize they are out of their goddamn mind.

• Haha
Oh dear Lord. If anyone over the age of 12 bids for this prize they are out of their goddamn mind.
It’s more a raffle than a bid.
So bidding if she had one person bid £1000 and the rest below, only the £1000 would get paid.

This is £10 a ticket regardless of if you win or not. And people are much more likely to fork out ‘only a tenner’

Reactions: 3
Somebody on here in the London area better win that thing and report back.

I demand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s more a raffle than a bid.
So bidding if she had one person bid £1000 and the rest below, only the £1000 would get paid.

This is £10 a ticket regardless of if you win or not. And people are much more likely to fork out ‘only a tenner’
Ahhh that's not quite so bad, I didn't look into it fully but you couldn't pay me to go...

But for real.... who would want to have breakfast with the remarkable Tanya? Like what would we discuss? Her floundering career? Why is she so heavy-handed with editing her IG pics? What happened to Jim?

LOL, of all the adjectives to describe Tanya, I wouldn't go so far as to say she's remarkable. Forgettable, yes. Try-hard, most definitely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her hair is on a whole new level of fried!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair is on a whole new level of fried!!!!!!!

JESUS TANYA STOP!! Her hair looks see through!

As someone the same age as Tanya I do feel a little sorry for her, she just seems lost with everything especially if her marriage is on the rocks.

If I was her I’d be extremely worried about my hair thinning like that and wouldn’t be dying it blonde

Here we go again. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Dear Lord!what is that dress she`s almost wearing?? Someone needs to remind her she`s a has been youtuber ,not Elizabeth Hurley!

Reactions: 2
Dear Lord!what is that dress she`s almost wearing?? Someone needs to remind her she`s a has been youtuber ,not Elizabeth Hurley!
Believe it or not, she actually wore it to the BAFTAs! [emoji33][emoji33] What a mess indeed! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
If I was her I’d be extremely worried about my hair thinning like that and wouldn’t be dying it blonde
Especially since Tanya doesn't have the right face/head shape to pull off bald in the event she ends up losing all her hair. I don't get why she's so hell-bent on being blonde. It washes her out and it certainly hasn't given her the boost she's been desperately seeking in terms of her acting career.

I was surprised that Jim was allowed to be let out of the house and join Tanya at an event.

Where has her showreel gone? :ROFLMAO: First, it was just removed from her acting CV, but now it's been totally deleted off Vimeo. I wonder if that was at Tanya's request after realizing how tit she is reading here and on GG? :ROFLMAO: I can't think of any other reason why it'd be deleted? I mean, Waring & McKenna are seasoned agents i.e. they know what they're doing, so it couldn't have been due to a legal reason or anything like that.

Reactions: 7
Good thing Yel had downloaded it! I need my daily laugh! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.