Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll stop spamming her thread now but wanted to make a few GIFs incase the Joey video ever disappears

Ah sorry this should work!

Yel, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!! Thank you! [emoji847][emoji847] Here is Tarn's gift to the world all thanks to Yel! [emoji16][emoji16]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New showreel but cheese girl or disconnect didn't make it!

This was a showreel for comedy, right? Because I couldn't stop laughing while watching this. The dialogue (former ballerina as if, didn't know ballerinas waddle), her expressions, and 'acting' was just... I'll leave it at that.

Only two parts in the showreel can't be a good look considering how long she's been trying to make it as an 'actor'.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh and glorious Tarn getting ready for the only smooch her acting career will ever see! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

ETA: Bubu, as always, spot on!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wtf is the black and white clip from? I get the horrible feeling its a cringey tragic attempt at a British version of Frances Ha..
Yes, the creator (writer, director, lead actor, Greta Bellamacina) apparently describes it as like Frances Ha in one of her interviews. Looks tragically pretentious.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow she really is exceptionally bad there is no question. You can practically see the lines on the script, her delivery is so wooden.

My god she is awful. Of all types to cast Tarn as they chose a ballerina ? oh the irony

Reactions: 7
Honestly, Jim and Martha have more chemistry than Tanya did with that guy in her reel.

Real talk, I don't think Tanya understands how the internet works. Just because you don't put cheese girl or Disconnect in the reel doesn't mean agents won't find her other superb acting bits. Internet is forever, TanTan.

Reactions: 7
Ok, I actually feel bad for her now. I didn’t know it could be that bad, I haven’t seen her act before so now I’m like Jesus, maybe she actually really enjoys acting but she’s just so hopelessly tragic at it?

I’d be gutted if I had a passion in life but I was just so bloody awful at it, no matter how much money I chucked at lessons.
I agree monty but the thing is most people would start small and earn their place ,
Maybe some amateur dramatics while continuing with lessons , and then moving up to a few bit parts , the problem with Tanya is that she wants to be an A list celebrity when she is a Z at best .

Reactions: 3
I agree monty but the thing is most people would start small and earn their place ,
Maybe some amateur dramatics while continuing with lessons , and then moving up to a few bit parts , the problem with Tanya is that she wants to be an A list celebrity when she is a Z at best .
This.so.much.

It's not that Tanya wants to be an actor. If she was that passionate about acting, she wouldn't mind putting in her dues and working her way up. It's more so she wants to be a celebrity-- an A-list celebrity to be more specific... Although I think at this point she'll even settle for B and C list rungs as well. I don't think she realizes most A-list celebrities are talented not mediocre (like her) or have the right connections. They're not constantly panning out useless crap on IG for a quick buck.

I think we all would be more generous or kind if Tanya had gone about her 'acting' route the proper way and was actually good at it. And not acting like YT is beneath her when it's what helped propel her to have the lifestyle she has today and the little relevance she's managed to hold on with her dwindling audience. LBR outside of YT, no one is checking for Tanya Burr.

O.m.g. That showreel is so funny. The ballet! Tbf I see a future in comedy for Tanya. The black & white thing really reminded me of those pastiches you see on French & Saunders or Victoria Wood. All very overacted and clipped tones. Completely agree with thenomad in that she doesn't want to be an actress, she wants to be a Hollywood A-list actress. She won't put in the effort & do plays in provincial theatres or get walk on roles in Doctors or Hollyoaks or suchlike. Btw 3 years of training for that? Her teacher really was taking the piss.

Reactions: 11
Yel, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!! Thank you! [emoji847][emoji847] Here is Tarn's gift to the world all thanks to Yel! [emoji16][emoji16]

Looks as though she doesn't even tough that guys lips. :ROFLMAO:

That gif on Tanya and that guy reminds me of the first date I had after coming out of a long term relationship. The guy tried to kiss me and I sort of did the same thing Tanya does here ?. Awkward AF -and she's meant to be pretend married to this guy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That gif on Tanya and that guy reminds me of the first date I had after coming out of a long term relationship. The guy tried to kiss me and I sort of did the same thing Tanya does here ?. Awkward AF -and she's meant to be pretend married to this guy ?
Same only we knocked teeth
#awkward

Reactions: 2
O.m.g. That showreel is so funny. The ballet! Tbf I see a future in comedy for Tanya.
Has anyone watched the comeback with Lisa kudrow? Tarn could be amazing as a social media version of Valarie cherish trying to make it in la as an actor

Brilliant find. Oh dear, a showreel is supposed to have excellent highlights; regarding the Bulletproof bit (was it like 4 seconds?), how is that supposed to be enough to show acting?!

Reactions: 3
Here's proof Tarn does NOT edit her photos whatsoever! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Surely it was Hurt By Paradise that made Tarn want to lose weight. She must've been horrified when she saw all her chins!
Is it just me or does Jim look really spaced out?! I mean, he looks tit-faced!
Oh and the ring is back. [emoji849][emoji849]

It's crazy because when she was filming for Hurt by Paradise she was starting to look slimmer, and even put some posed bikini pictures on her IG around the same time, but in these screenshots she's right back to being a graceless frump. The way she manipulates her audience into thinking she's a skinny mini is bad enough, but the fact that her idiotic followers BELIEVE her is something else. It's disgusting the way she's been able to get away with editing her pictures for so long. Someone needs to call the deceptive witch out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.