Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been changing her insta bio around a lot. I got a super quick glimpse of a bio the other day before my phone refreshed her page, saying 'Actress, Influencer (something something - didn't quite catch it)'. I think she's also been flipping between 'actress' and 'just for fun' for ages now. Identity crisis much :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's changed it again - no longer fun! Something's not right..

Tanya Burr

Waring & McKenna | UTA | Gleam Future
waringandmckenna.com/clients/tanya-burr

Reactions: 1
New showreel but cheese girl or disconnect didn't make it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When’s her obvious meltdown going to become “public knowledge”? The anticipation of it all’s giving me anxiety (not really, but you all get what I mean!).

She irritates the crap out of me, but I can’t help feeling a little pity for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New showreel but cheese girl or disconnect didn't make it!

This actually killed me!!!! OH MY GOD. Guys, stop everything and watch it lots before it gets deleted!
Did you see her facial expression and body language when that guy came up to her and held her? She looked like a virgin who had never been touched by a man! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Excuse me while I go watch it 10 more times.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She irritates the crap out of me, but I can’t help feeling a little pity for her.
I feel pity for her personal life. However, the failing career is just what she deserves.
This actually killed me!!!! OH MY GOD. Guys, stop everything and watch it lots before it gets deleted!
Did you see her facial expression and body language when that guy came up to her and held her? She looked like a virgin who had never been touched by a man! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Excuse me while I go watch it 10 more times.

And how bad must disconnect be to have zero footage good enough for the very low bar to make it into this video?!

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD I'M IN A REALLY BORING MEETING SO I CAN'T WATCH THE VIDEO, PLEASE DON'T GET DELETED I NEED A LAUGH TODAY [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, I actually feel bad for her now. I didn’t know it could be that bad, I haven’t seen her act before so now I’m like Jesus, maybe she actually really enjoys acting but she’s just so hopelessly tragic at it?

I’d be gutted if I had a passion in life but I was just so bloody awful at it, no matter how much money I chucked at lessons.

OH MY GOD I'M IN A REALLY BORING MEETING SO I CAN'T WATCH THE VIDEO, PLEASE DON'T GET DELETED I NEED A LAUGH TODAY [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh don't worry I downloaded this tit show just incase it disappears ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok, I actually feel bad for her now. I didn’t know it could be that bad, I haven’t seen her act before so now I’m like Jesus, maybe she actually really enjoys acting but she’s just so hopelessly tragic at it?

I’d be gutted if I had a passion in life but I was just so bloody awful at it, no matter how much money I chucked at lessons.
Remind me of Florence Foster Jenkins

Reactions: 3
Oh don't worry I downloaded this tit show just incase it disappears [emoji6]
Yel to the rescue!!!! [emoji16][emoji16]
Did you see Tarn attempting ballet?! She had the grace of the Wayans Brothers on "White Chicks"!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
So gutted Vimeo doesn't allow screenshots! I would've screenshotted the whole thing and posted the best stills on here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tarn attempting to do ballet is everything! All the grace and poise of a wild bear.

You can download it from here if you want to do screen shots - https://file.io/p6FO7v hopefully works

I still love watching her Carly Rae

• Haha
Tarn attempting to do ballet is everything! All the grace and poise of a wild bear.

You can download it from here if you want to do screen shots - https://file.io/p6FO7v hopefully works

I still love watching her Carly Rae
It really is everything!! Also, her chins really stole the show in Hurt By Paradise! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh, it doesn't work for me! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I've also tried downloading directly from vimeo, but couldn't as I'm having issues with my internet!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Reactions: 1
I'll stop spamming her thread now but wanted to make a few GIFs incase the Joey video ever disappears
It really is everything!! Also, her chins really stole the show in Hurt By Paradise! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh, it doesn't work for me! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I've also tried downloading directly from vimeo, but couldn't as I'm having issues with my internet!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Ah sorry this should work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.