Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jim has gone to visit his niece again and Tarn is nowhere to be found. I just can't with these two, they're absolutely ridiculous. [emoji2356]
He should properly learn how to hold a newborn, it was painful to watch!!
b7a7a0c9a175fad9f8e3d9e35a9edb45.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
I’m by no means a fan of Jim, but championing his “keeping up appearances” attitude. I can’t help but feel he’s rubbing Tarn’s nose in the fact he’s overly acknowledging his niece’s existence, whilst she’s just chose to ignore it.

I actually feel like (half) high-5’ing him for his tactical moves right now ?

My previous prediction of them announcing their divorce has just increased to 100% ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can imagine the fall out... " That's it Tarn, we're over, pack your bags and go, I've got plenty you can use!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can imagine the fall out... " That's it Tarn, we're over, pack your bags and go, I've got plenty you can use!"
Maybe she can do a pack with me video when she uses them to move out #ad #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she can do a pack with me video when she uses them to move out #ad #gifted
Surely Moo will gladly step up and take Tarn's place as Jim's wife!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 8
And you needn’t think you’re getting a cut of my acting revenues or my remaining makeup stocks mate that fifty quid you’re not getting a penny of cue druggy stare

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. Feb 15th and Feb 8th. Of course it might be nothing but no wedding ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes - and they must know rumours are swirling so this does look like some kind of conscious statement.

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sorry for them if their personal life is in tatters. But they've made their millions by oversharing so is difficult saying nothing when the topic around those two has been a split for the last few months.

Funny tweet from a couple of years ago when tarn forgets her wedding anniversary and a chapman sister reminds her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Plot twist: zoe finally leaves manchild Alfie for Jimbob and she finally gts a ring and a bump by her 30th

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could it be that they're no longer living together anymore?! They only show themselves at home by themselves, never together. Jim's still in Norwich, at his sister's penthouse over the shops and Tarn's at home with Martha, so it really got me thinking, but I think it's definitely a possibility! [emoji848][emoji848]

Reactions: 4
Usually if you’re in a marriage where you never see your partner or spend any time with them, it will end. You actually have to have human interaction with the person you’re married to, long distance is bullshit, never lasts. I guarantee they will be divorced by the end of this year, just my guess.

Could it be that they're no longer living together anymore?! They only show themselves at home by themselves, never together. Jim's still in Norwich, at his sister's penthouse over the shops and Tarn's at home with Martha, so it really got me thinking, but I think it's definitely a possibility! [emoji848][emoji848]

It’s hard to know where she is, she only posted a picture of lunch and her knee with Martha on it, they could have taken Martha with them. She must be feeling like crap thats why she hasn’t posted anything of herself. I’d be hiding too if I’d turned up to the BAFTAs looking like a hooker ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could be with jim in the luxury Norwich penthouse above a budgens for all we know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s hard to know where she is, she only posted a picture of lunch and her knee with Martha on it, they could have taken Martha with them. She must be feeling like crap thats why she hasn’t posted anything of herself. I’d be hiding too if I’d turned up to the BAFTAs looking like a hooker [emoji1787]
That BAFTAs dress really was a fail!! [emoji23][emoji23] They could obviously be together in Norwich, although I doubt it. But I definitely don't remember the last time I saw them together at their home, probably their Xmas party tbh, but even then they weren't in the same pics!

Someone asked Jim in the comments of this pic where's his wedding ring. Deleted at the speed of light, so...
This other comment cracked me up!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Haha
That BAFTAs dress really was a fail!! [emoji23][emoji23] They could obviously be together in Norwich, although I doubt it. But I definitely don't remember the last time I saw them together at their home, probably their Xmas party tbh, but even then they weren't in the same pics!

Someone asked Jim in the comments of this pic where's his wedding ring. Deleted at the speed of light, so...
This other comment cracked me up!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I bet this picture is making zoes ovaries hurt ?

His niece seems to have been some kind of catalyst. Maybe making them realise they both want very different things from life. Maybe Jim wants to move back to Norwich to be near all his family and have children.

Something interesting just happened... I commented on Jim's newest insta asking where his wedding ring was and put a sad face, and it got quite a few likes/replies... but now it has been deleted? Thoughts?:unsure:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.