Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read something about Joe having an acting part. Its for an app so not tv or film but I believe he is the main character. Part of me would love for him to be successful in acting just to see Tanyas reaction.

Reactions: 4
I just read something about Joe having an acting part. Its for an app so not tv or film but I believe he is the main character. Part of me would love for him to be successful in acting just to see Tanyas reaction.
I think Joe would be an amazing voice actor for animated films and TV, he’s good at impressions so can do different things with his voice. Whether he would be any good physically on screen I’m not sure, be he definitely would be better than Tanya - he isn’t a total plank of wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Joe would be an amazing voice actor for animated films and TV, he’s good at impressions so can do different things with his voice. Whether he would be any good physically on screen I’m not sure, be he definitely would be better than Tanya - he isn’t a total plank of wood.
Joe and Caspar are staring in a new Paramount animated film 'Wonder Park' with Mila Kunis and Jennifer Garner to name a couple,you know real hollywood stars.Tanya wishes she could have those kind of opportunities.

Reactions: 12
Joe and Caspar are staring in a new Paramount animated film 'Wonder Park' with Mila Kunis and Jennifer Garner to name a couple,you know real hollywood stars.Tanya wishes she could have those kind of opportunities.
It’s only the U.K. release of it they are in, so I imagine it isn’t a big part, just a few lines? Like the Spongebob film and like when Dan and Phil voices little characters in the U.K. release of Big Hero 6.

But still far better than anything Tanya has ever or will ever achieve in acting.

Reactions: 9
They're not listed in the main 16 cast members on IMDb. Might just be a few bit parts just for the UK version for free buzz. They often do that for animated movies.

Not that Tanya wouldn't be desperate for such an opportunity.

@Meg1912 thanks for posting that, presenting like acting is something that you need a natural tallent for and Jim doesn't have it. His posture was terribly - all hunched over and awkward.

Reactions: 4
Jim is so unattractive, just ew. Ew.
And I hate Tanya’s voice, monotoned and just ew.

Reactions: 1
They're not listed in the main 16 cast members on IMDb. Might just be a few bit parts just for the UK version for free buzz. They often do that for animated movies.

Not that Tanya wouldn't be desperate for such an opportunity.

@Meg1912 thanks for posting that, presenting like acting is something that you need a natural tallent for and Jim doesn't have it. His posture was terribly - all hunched over and awkward.
I’m pretty sure they’re part of the main cast in the UK version. Their characters and names are on the posters with the main cast. Also their characters actually have names this time. So yes Tanya is fuming lol

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong but I think as Tanya wants to be taken seriously in acting she stopped posting/talking about her relationship. Hollywood actors tend to be more private about their personal lives, could be totally wrong just a thought

I’m 99.9% convinced that they’ll announce their split soon.

I’ve even forgotten these 2 as a “couple”.
Yup I was watching a tiny bit of the borefest that was Zoella's latest vlog and she and Alfie mentioned Jim 'n' Tarn's mug collection. I was almost thinking 'who?' as it sounded so odd.

• Haha
I could be wrong but I think as Tanya wants to be taken seriously in acting she stopped posting/talking about her relationship. Hollywood actors tend to be more private about their personal lives, could be totally wrong just a thought
I agree although she flexes waaay too much on instagram gucci this, LA that, fake pap shots for paid for daily fail article. She tries too hard and acts more like a reality star than actor.

• Haha
I agree although she flexes waaay too much on instagram gucci this, LA that, fake pap shots for paid for daily fail article. She tries too hard and acts more like a reality star than actor.
I think it's a bit of both tbh. She's trying to keep her relationship private, although it doesn't explain why she hardly ever spends any time w/ Jim.... Also, it generates interest-- which is needed since her career is floundering and she's losing followers across her sm platforms. It's a bit ironic since she has no problem sharing almost everything else in her life.

Reactions: 2
oh man... how tarn isn't embarrassed for being so blatantly deluded is beyond me[emoji849] i guess ignorance is bliss lmao

Reactions: 6
I have to disagree with the theory that she's not showing Jim anymore because "Actress." I mean, actual actors -A-list- ones, even, share their significant others on social media all the time. Plus, the only roles talentless Tarn's up for, they're so small as an extra and so non-mainstream, that she wouldn't need to hide her relationship status for any reason lol. I think they're just headed to divorce city.

Reactions: 10
Jim bags may be a flop but at least his wife is still fond of him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Jim has gone to visit his niece again and Tarn is nowhere to be found. I just can't with these two, they're absolutely ridiculous. [emoji2356]
He should properly learn how to hold a newborn, it was painful to watch!!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 3
Did it all go tits up with them after Confidence? They definitely are apart aren't they? I mean both in the US at the same time but in different places, no photos together and no mention of the other. Marriage break up for whatever reason is just sad (I should know). YT (even though they are, ahem, former YTers) must be an incredibly egotistical way to live your life. People keep telling you how great and talented you are - must be easy to become delusional unless you are an incredibly sensible grounded individual. Once you come out of the YT sycophantic bubble & face reality the ground must shift beneath you.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe Tanya hasn’t posted anything about the baby it seems really odd, not even a congratulatory photo, I think she’s not gonna be popular with the Chapmans for this. What’s gonna be her excuse for not going to see the baby, it can’t be work cos it’s the weekend. If she was in Norwich even visiting her family, she would post a photo of the baby by now. I think she’s depressed that’s why she hasn’t been on Instagram since the BAFTAs. I also don’t believe the reason she’s not showing Jim is cos she wants to be an it girl actress, no one gives a tit, no one knows who she is, it’s not gonna make any difference.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.