Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the past Tanya notoriously wore base quite often too dark or orange for her. Now she seems to wear it too pale. I think she must like the idea of looking frail and a bit tortured. She must lap up the comments saying she looks sick. She should look after her hair though, looks like it is thinning and her hair tbf used to be just lovely.

Reactions: 2
I see in the blurb under latest video she thanks One Fine Day for the discount. Mmm. Discount my eye.
We all speculated that she was sponsored by them before but she never disclosed It, shady af.

And I'm sure other YouTuber's too like Zoe's trip to New York.

Her vlogs are difficult to watch, it must be painful having to hold a conversation with her she’s honestly so vapid.
But Barry’s Bootcamp looks brilliant. ??

Oh bugger me backwards that second image just slipped in there.
Obviously I’ve tried the edit feature but..... finger cramp. ??‍♀
Unable to perform that action right now.

Imma just leave it here tarnnnn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her vlogs are difficult to watch, it must be painful having to hold a conversation with her she’s honestly so vapid.
But Barry’s Bootcamp looks brilliant. ??

View attachment 5523
View attachment 5524

Oh bugger me backwards that second image just slipped in there.
Obviously I’ve tried the edit feature but..... finger cramp. ??‍♀
Unable to perform that action right now.

Imma just leave it here tarnnnn.
Yep she seems to me to have a bit of that Adderall irritability about her lately ? Her eyebrows didn’t look so bad in that pic above, I think that was the first microblade, now she’s gone too far and they look horribly fake.

And those teeth she looks like a horse mainly because her head is tooo small for her body sigh ?

Reactions: 1

Yel

Jim, the model and men's fashion icon ?
50491185_290473691598474_1520931157942147715_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've obviously not been paying attention - have Jim & Tanya seen each other at all in the US?

Reactions: 1
I've obviously not been paying attention - have Jim & Tanya seen each other at all in the US?
I don't think so from what Ive seen on my feeds. Im actually starting to wonder if this is a marketing ploy between the two of them for views/engagement. I can imagine them thinking a while back how to drum up some speculation, by pretending to be drifting apart. Who knows though.

I also wonder how much longer before her acting agencies drop her, they surely can't save face for long by having actors on their books incapable of booking proper acting jobs. A bare bones CV surely would show them up?

Reactions: 4
Surley Tan and Jim have to be over.Like theres no way they can still be together anymore

Reactions: 5
LOL at how interested the photographers are in Tarn! [emoji1787][emoji1787] She legit looks like she has a tule curtain coming out of her vagina! [emoji23][emoji23] Meanwhile, Jim is having baby cuddles!
31dba81568880be4913b766943558f3d.jpg
a177bfd184d6fee759e8604fe6600f85.jpg
7198497ca54b0cd9c012083559f69340.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 6
Wtaf? She looks ridiculous. Erm why is she even there? She can Twitter proper actors later 'Awww lovely to see you. Lunch?'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.