Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bloody boring, I can't believe we even have a thread about her. Yawnsville.... I'd rather tit in my hands and clap????
Eh... ok then.

A favourites video, in which just like with her Zoe/Christmas upload she desperately tries to draw attention to her weight by wearing a wife beater top and standing up/turning to the side to show off her “jeans”
So predictable.

Oh Tanya lovely, we’re so proud,
you’ve lost weight (your dignity, self respect , probably your knickers in the back of a cab a fair few times ? and your husband)
Welll done ?

This time 2 years she will be double her weight I guarantee it, she’s lost weight in an unhealthy way and too quickly, she’s never been a girl to avoid food so it won’t last, once the Hollywood Dreams fall through she’ll be back on the hobnobs.

Reactions: 11
ok i'm repeating myself and everyone else but I CAN'T get over how much weight she lost. watching her "I'm back!" Video and she looks like a different person. her head in comparison to her body looks huge. I remember she once said somewhere in a vlog that everyone should acceppt their body how it is and everyone's beautiful blabla and just because of her body type she for example will never be in the shape that zoe has. and now look at it. she's so skinny. when she's really back to youtube she can't ignore this elephant in the room
Did she say much in it? Just in the thumbnail she looks so skinny. Last time she said something like she was just feeling happy and lost weight :rolleyes:

Just affiliate links in her description and she doesn't disclose them. Despicable that she still gets away with breaking the law.

Last edited:

Random favourite that nobody gives a crap about but guys ... I’m like almost half a Zoella ??‍♀
(Sidenote. She’s really not that small, but to what she was there’s a big difference for sure)

If I have the munchies I might allow myself lick this one biscuit at the bottom, but I hide it down the bottom because I usually pass out before I dig it out. #toptip #munchies #sniffsniff

I bet Zoe eats at least 3 of these a month now she’s let herself go.
#fakefriendsforever

Reactions: 10
Oohthedrama, unlike Jon Snow who refused to bend the knee to Daenerys, I would definitely bend the knee to you without hesitation, if it wasn't for my sciatica. [emoji37]
YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS and I had really missed your posts! [emoji847][emoji847]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest. Wow. Whatever she is on, remind me not to ever take it. ?

Reactions: 2
In her new video I think she looks like what they call skinny fat, she looks like a smaller flabby person, all it will take is for her to fall off the diet/Adderall wagon and she will balloon. She also looks more pale and unhealthy by the day and her hair looks like straw. This was filmed at 8.30am yet the makeup under her eyes looked smudged, like she’d slept in it. Her makeup looked like that of someone who’d been too drunk or high to do it properly and she looks like that a lot lately. Why would she come on camera looking that bad without realising it, she would never have done that in the past. She seems like she can’t be bothered doin her makeup in general and that’s probably why she looks so bad, she doesn’t seem to bother fake tanning either. She only ever does the bare minimum in her videos and everything else. Oh and her eyebrows what a mess, you can see her original brows underneath the tattoo on the closeup. ?

Also that bs she said in the video about Barry’s workout, you can’t lose that amount of weight from going to Barry’s once or twice a week, then slacking off for weeks, then add in eating junk food and drinking like a fish. She’s put that bs in the video about Barry’s cos of all the speculation about her possibly taking diet drugs or having an ED. She’s become obsessed with looking slim, so much that she now has to show off how much weight she’s losing in every picture and video. I really think she’s gonna keep going until she starts to look too thin and develops an ED, she’s seems so obsessed with her appearance now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Even Martha made it on the cover but not Tarn [emoji23]
53bb29fee81ad6ac9b7c99b81da1c26a.jpg
How ridiculous does Jim look on that magazine cover with the dog,? he looks like such a smug twot. He poses with and fawns over Martha so much you’d think he was bleeping her. ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 4394

Random favourite that nobody gives a crap about but guys ... I’m like almost half a Zoella ??‍♀
(Sidenote. She’s really not that small, but to what she was there’s a big difference for sure)

View attachment 4395

If I have the munchies I might allow myself lick this one biscuit at the bottom, but I hide it down the bottom because I usually pass out before I dig it out. #toptip #munchies #sniffsniff

View attachment 4396

I bet Zoe eats at least 3 of these a month now she’s let herself go.
#fakefriendsforever
???
Also those weird blobs of fat by her armpits WTF ???

Reactions: 3
Had a quick skip through the video....so many comments praising how skinny and radiant she looks. In reality she appears ill. The bit at the end about Barry's was such a lie.

From today’s instastory it looks like she’s only allowed a quarter of a chocolate digestive to dip in her tea a day ?

Reactions: 3
She’s back because her acting is crap , her make up couldn’t compete with mac , and her husband is sick of her freeloading ass ?

How ridiculous does Jim look on that magazine cover with the dog,? he looks like such a smug twot. He poses with and fawns over Martha so much you’d think he was bleeping her. ?
Christ almighty. He looks like he belongs on the ski slopes in the 90s! All the others are smiling or posing naturally whilst he's there giving Kim K a run for her money.

Aaaaand she has changed the title of the video from I'M BACK !!!!! (clickbait clickbait) to 'what i've been loving lately'. Also the description box isn't properly written and cuts off mid sentence.

• Haha
I don’t get why she bothers to change the titles anyway. Not like she’s getting any new people in and like 80% of her views are from the first day.

Reactions: 4
Aaaaand she has changed the title of the video from I'M BACK !!!!! (clickbait clickbait) to 'what i've been loving lately'. Also the description box isn't properly written and cuts off mid sentence.
Yeh there’s a long list of high end makeup and yet she still looks like a hobo that needs a scrub n grub ?
I think I’d pay her to refrain from using my product because she would make them look tit

Reactions: 5
I swear she’s slept in that makeup overnight and just put another coat of mascara on, some cream eyeshadow, lipstick and wiped around her eyes. She’s looking more like a druggie everyday with the terrible skin, dead eyes, messy makeup, straw hair and rapid weight loss

Reactions: 11
My editing skills
are much like Tanya’s acting skills...

But remember kids half price ski and winter wear is still available at “Chapman Ski Direct”
If you like that 80’s chalet look.
Check us out.
Free Jim chapman book and Tanya Burr makeup product with every purchase.

Reactions: 16
Had a quick skip through the video....so many comments praising how skinny and radiant she looks. In reality she appears ill. The bit at the end about Barry's was such a lie.
It's pretty worrying the amount saying how great she looked, people really think she's looking like a picture of health?!

Her toaster stories this morning were the best content this year she's done, "my new toaster smells of plastic." I thought that could have been the end of her sticking her fingers against the element.

Now relatable Tanya is back in Paris for Dior :sleep:

Reactions: 6
Her latest Instagram post. Looks like she’s on the fags.

Can’t help but think they were strategically placed on the restaurant table. Loads of comments from her ass-lickers .. how Paris-chic, etc.

Cringe.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.