Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping Tanya would have responded to the Oscar noms as if they are all her colleagues, like she did last year. But she's disappointed me :( Hope she hasn't given up on the Hollywood dream
OH MY GAWD I FORGOT THAT ??
I’m waiting for her to visit Harry and Meghan (sorry @Meg1912 not you ?) when the baby drops.
Hopefully Meghan will still be retaining some water after the birth so tarn will look super skinny. ? and there’s always a chance she’ll pass a drug trolley on the wards on her way out...or her dealer wink wink, nudge nudge.
Dinners sorted for the week then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeh, they look like cigarillos to me. Something like Blackstones? They come in nasty cutesy flavours like cherry or peach. ?
Yuk I can imagine what horrible ingredients they have in them, nice example to be setting her young viewers for the sake of trying to appear cool ?

Reactions: 4
OH MY GAWD I FORGOT THAT [emoji23][emoji23]
I’m waiting for her to visit Harry and Meghan (sorry @Meg1912 not you [emoji8]) when the baby drops.
Hopefully Meghan will still be retaining some water after the birth so tarn will look super skinny. [emoji51] and there’s always a chance she’ll pass a drug trolley on the wards on her way out...or her dealer wink wink, nudge nudge.
Dinners sorted for the week then [emoji51]
Haaa! I think you'd beat Jim in a heartbeat writing a far better script for Tarn's upcoming Hollywood flick. [emoji23][emoji23]
This description of the dress she wore is spot on! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that she intends to keep going with the blonde for as long as possible is just stupid. Not only does it require so much upkeep, but for what? It's not like the color is your long lost best shade and it just suits you soOoO well, it's gross looking!

She's damaging her hair and just helping herself along to look over the hill way before her time with cosmetic decisions that aren't even benefiting her. Well... should be interesting to see how much worse she's going to look after a while IF she is smoking. Just wait for those dead/ discolored patches right at the hairline where all the smoke drifts up added to the sunken dark eyes.

The train is never coming back to the station.

To me it looks like she just flopped herself down at someone's table to take a pic. The way the fork is pushed, and where the food is placed it just doesn't look like anyone was sitting there, and the ciggies belonged to someone else on the table. That's my rubbish theory anyway. ?

Reactions: 3
Tanya is a train wreck and so irrelevant she is trying to carve out a new career the problem is she can’t act , not even a little bit ,
there are
So many ? lit actors out there to choose from why would anyone choose a bobble head with zero fashion sense , a woman that looks like she is on the hunt for a methadone clinic is hardly a good look for any fashion or movie star scout ,
Tanya will be back to YouTube soon enough let’s hope her viewers still want to Watch ?‍♀

Her best hope is to try for the British soaps as she’d probably have a chance there, but obviously that’s beneath her. It’s Hollywood or nothing for this starlet.

Her best hope is to try for the British soaps as she’d probably have a chance there, but obviously that’s beneath her. It’s Hollywood or nothing for this starlet.
Yeh but that’s the thing acting is hard period even in soaps , some have several scripts a week to learn and she is probably struggling with a few lines ?

Reactions: 2
Gawd, she is such a bad example...She is the kind of person I would have followed when I was 13 that contributed with my battle with EDs. I smoke cigarrets, I hate it, I don´t even smoke that much, about 2 or 3 per day but I just f*king hate it. I started doing it because I am/was a ballet dancer so I thought that I had to fullfill some kind of stereotype (I was young and dumb) plus in my "rebel" years, I used to think I was such a badass for somking a cigarret once every 2 weeks. When I started going to Uni I started smoking more often because everyone was doing it but damn, I wish I never ever smoked. Also, those food posts and "skinny" posts are terrible for young girls and boys, her whole feed reminds me of those "ana and mia" bloggers, I am mexican so I don´t know if everyone knows what I am talking about, but those blogs were mainly managed by a community of boys and girls with eating disorders encouranging teens not to eat and so and so...very toxic people and times.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what the BBC are planning but they want to invite Jim to something special. God only know what it could be given the weird mix of people BBC One tweeted earlier asking for a follow to DM an invite.

I know this is Tanya’s thread, don’t really know where else to post this.

I don’t know what the BBC are planning but they want to invite Jim to something special. God only know what it could be given the weird mix of people BBC One tweeted earlier asking for a follow to DM an invite.

View attachment 4672
Martha will have a thread before poor Jim does ?

Are they looking for staff maybe!? And by that I mean catering.
Our little jim with the personality of a Vanilla flavour flat white would be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 4672
Seems a bit bizzarre, surely BBC could email their agents instead?!

Reactions: 7
I did wonder when I saw the tweets whether the account had been hacked, but then it could all be part of the PR strategy to get people wondering about what’s happening.

Reactions: 2
Just guessing but looks like they are not picky and desperate to get anyone.

I worked for a company a long time ago and the BBC (radio 4 particularly) several times sent the company a request for the "celebrity" ex owner that sold it on many years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lovley reply to a genuine fan from one of the pixiwoos about why Tanya wasn't at the shoot;

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only just managed to watch her latest video. WHAT A HOT MESS! She isn't okay, like AT ALL!!
It's 8:30am and she's all hyper, like, wtf? By that time, I'm still half dead, most definitely not hyper af!!!
e4e6312fdec22f934c037b3928f5397c.gif

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.