Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got this months Birchbox and the last product she tests is a hydrating face mask. Such a waste of the sample to rub that much onto the back of your hand 🙄
especially as the skin on your face is so different to that on your hands? It is why makeup artists don't advice testing foundation etc on your hands

Reactions: 7
She lost weight after confidence play. I remember She turned herself to rhys' girlfriend. Thin and blonde. When they went new year holiday she was already lost weight. She lost weight like in three months. I Dont think it was natural nor by stress
When Jim was at the play every night, my first thought was that he'd cheated. He was grovelling and desperate and visibly accounting for his wherabouts every night. Seemed like classic you've-been-caught-last -chance behaviour to me. Obviously we'll never know, but something was definitely wrong even then.

Reactions: 19
When Jim was at the play every night, my first thought was that he'd cheated. He was grovelling and desperate and visibly accounting for his wherabouts every night. Seemed like classic you've-been-caught-last -chance behaviour to me. Obviously we'll never know, but something was definitely wrong even then.
yeah I thought that too, obviously I am not an actor (not that she is..) but if I were in a play I don't think I'd really want someone I know in the audience necessarily?
I always wonder if they would have got married if they weren't an "influencer couple"

Reactions: 9
I always wonder if they would have got married if they weren't an "influencer couple"
I actually think they would have and that they'd still be married. Might be an unpopular opinion though.

Reactions: 40
Remember that video where he kept on referring to her as MY WIFE? It was really strange and I've always wondered why he did that. They were in LA at the time - together - but not really together, as in I don't think they spent any time together at all, but he kept banging on about MY WIFE!

I actually think they would have and that they'd still be married. Might be an unpopular opinion though.
I think they'd be married and living in Norwich with a couple of kids. Tarn would be a make-up artist (for weddings and the like). Jim would be a stay-at-home dad and aspiring screenwriter, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember that video where he kept on referring to her as MY WIFE? It was really strange and I've always wondered why he did that. They were in LA at the time - together - but not really together, as in I don't think they spent any time together at all, but he kept banging on about MY WIFE!
I thought he might have done that because he could sense that Tanya was starting to mentally check out of their relationship, in any case it came off as very possessive and controlling.

Its also why I thought he was so quick to broadcast his new relationship, kind of like a duck you to Tanya for dumping him. He acts like he has something to prove

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Enjoyed making this reel = please go and watch the real, it's a bit crappy but please please please watch it so they work with me again 😭

Screenshot_20210120-152734.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I didn't think Tanya 2.0 would be into reviewing beauty boxes. It's all a bit YouTube circa 2014, isn't it? It doesn't really fit with the the 'cool girl' image she's been trying so desperately to portray.

Reactions: 19
I didn't think Tanya 2.0 would be into reviewing beauty boxes. It's all a bit YouTube circa 2014, isn't it? It doesn't really fit with the the 'cool girl' image she's been trying so desperately to portray.
I mean, thankfully, she isn't actually reviewing anything because even at the height of fame, any of her reviews were basically "product x is amazing and I love it". Eloquence, huh.

Reactions: 10
Her hair is such a non-length. It looks so meh. I feel like it would be fun to see her with longer, thicker hair. I think it would be more flattering on her face 🤷‍♀️ Come on Tanya, do a sponsored ad for some extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her hair is such a non-length. It looks so meh. I feel like it would be fun to see her with longer, thicker hair. I think it would be more flattering on her face 🤷‍♀️ Come on Tanya, do a sponsored ad for some extensions
I've never really got the hair hatred she's had in the past, I mean it's a bit tit but not offensive to me, but have to say her hair looked absolutely fried in this! Like i
d tie it up until I could get to the hairdresser. It's just fluff, needs a good 4-6 inches off -unless it was the filter?

Reactions: 4
Saw someone comment here that Jim is a pig and allegedly cheated on her, what's the tea here? and why is he a pig? because he dated someone else soon after their divorce?

I've never really got the hair hatred she's had in the past, I mean it's a bit tit but not offensive to me, but have to say her hair looked absolutely fried in this! Like i
d tie it up until I could get to the hairdresser. It's just fluff, needs a good 4-6 inches off -unless it was the filter?
Yesss, a couple of inches off and a hydrating mask or something, anything! I hope she’s keeping an eye on her nutrition because her hair health is not looking great and I can’t quite get how it’s in that much of a state from just bleaching and straightening.

Reactions: 3
A lot of actors in LA get their nose reducted. A small little button nose makes the eyes bigger and the face more attractive on film. Tan was obviously just fixing the old hooter before all the big film roles. I would have loved to see her in the girl with the dragon tattoo myself.

Ps - her nose was really cute before imo.
It is so sad how so many influencers feel the need to have stuff like this done. Obviously everyone has the right to do whatever, and I get wvhen people say "if it makes you feel better..." et ctec, but your self esteem should NOT be based on your appearance, if I had a child and they had some kind of cosmetic surgery I would be really disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of actors in LA get their nose reducted. A small little button nose makes the eyes bigger and the face more attractive on film. Tan was obviously just fixing the old hooter before all the big film roles. I would have loved to see her in the girl with the dragon tattoo myself.

Ps - her nose was really cute before imo.
She'd have been better off spending the money on acting lessons or maybe some vodka/aromatherapy/yoga so she wasn't as stiff as the boards she wants to tread! Shame humans isn't on anymore cos she'd make a perfect robot judging from what I saw of her on casualty or Holly City or whatever it was.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.