Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure she wanted to expose her stomach by lifting her arms. She seems like actually posing, this doesn't look candid or being "interrupted". This woman is so cringey.
100%, and it's a pose she uses often. She's all about the angles, and when you see a candid photo of her this is all the more clear.

Reactions: 13
What's this post about? Got interrupted how? It looks like she was defending herself with those arms in front of her face. What does that gesture convey? I'm actually confused (let alone the outfit, posing and background).

I can totally understand sucking at mimicking emotions when trying to act but gestures? duh :rolleyes:

View attachment 387816View attachment 387821
those jeans are awful, it looks like she is wearing someone elses jeans that are totally the wrong size

Reactions: 9
Does anyone feel a bit weird with the constant showing and sexualising of her torso?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m no prude but I just feel like her torso is constantly on show, either in some odd pose or with Mr Hairy’s hands wrapped around it 😷
Also something is seriously off with her running posts. AGAIN don’t want to appear like I’m slating as I am no pro runner but she has had a serious weight change, she’s gone from a size 12/14 to a size 6, if this was done in a healthy way you would presume that some element of sport / HIIT was involved. She can’t run for longer than 3KM which would point to someone who is ‘unfit’ - how on earth has she lost this weight? It either has to be through a lot of cocaine misuse or starving herself. Maybe a mix of both 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Does anyone feel a bit weird with the constant showing and sexualising of her torso?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m no prude but I just feel like her torso is constantly on show, either in some odd pose or with Mr Hairy’s hands wrapped around it 😷
I don't know if it's sezualising as much as it is fetishising it for its tiny size. She's obsessed. It's her whole personality now.

Reactions: 29
Also something is seriously off with her running posts. AGAIN don’t want to appear like I’m slating as I am no pro runner but she has had a serious weight change, she’s gone from a size 12/14 to a size 6, if this was done in a healthy way you would presume that some element of sport / HIIT was involved. She can’t run for longer than 3KM which would point to someone who is ‘unfit’ - how on earth has she lost this weight? It either has to be through a lot of cocaine misuse or starving herself. Maybe a mix of both 🤷🏽‍♀️
She's not a size 6, well maybe at the top but definitely not bottom. She is a pear-shape - I hate the body shapes names but she's someone with narrow shoulders and tiny waist and wider hips - wider compared to the small waist. Notice how she always positions her hips at an angle towards the camera or has pictures taken from above so she looks smaller. She also photoshops her pictures or uses slimming apps even though she doesn't really need to.
Yes, she lost a tonne of weight but also her bottom half is just very average = short legs, neither skinny, nor fat.
In the papped pictures she looks very normal, just a short-ish girl wearing flat shoes that do nothing for her legs, but then on the IG picture the legs and hips are slimmer. Clearly some sort of wizardry going on.
a02f33e371248edba9709e76e3c586fa.jpg

tanya-burr-out-and-about-in-new-york-09-16-2019-3.jpg

Untitled1.png

Reactions: 16
Do you guys think she did lipo? It doesnt really leave scars and I have a co worker who did it on her stomach hips and inner thighs and after maybe two months of recovery she looks like a new person. Then again, there is maybe one video of her on youtube or two where she was getting slimmer and had a short bob but her natural hair color so maybe its not lipo or maybe she did do a little bit of it at the end🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's not a size 6, well maybe at the top but definitely not bottom. She is a pear-shape - I hate the body shapes names but she's someone with narrow shoulders and tiny waist and wider hips - wider compared to the small waist. Notice how she always positions her hips at an angle towards the camera or has pictures taken from above so she looks smaller. She also photoshops her pictures or uses slimming apps even though she doesn't really need to.
Yes, she lost a tonne of weight but also her bottom half is just very average = short legs, neither skinny, nor fat.
In the papped pictures she looks very normal, just a short-ish girl wearing flat shoes that do nothing for her legs, but then on the IG picture the legs and hips are slimmer. Clearly some sort of wizardry going on.
View attachment 389466
View attachment 389467
View attachment 389468
I got really into kibbe body typing, along with the mesomorph, ectomorph, endomorph body typing. I used to, and still periodically do struggle with eating disorder behavior. I got into these, so I could understand my anatomy better and come to peace with my figure. Tanya actually has a beautiful figure (I envy), but I have an guess that’s she’s probably more on the endomorph side of the scale. Which collects fat easier. In The kibbe system she would be in the romantic realm (I’m not an expert at this, it is for fun, and speculation). Which is the Marilyn Monroe body, lush, circles, soft. Thing is She’s trying to achieve the model look for a flamboyant natural, or ectomorph and it just doesn’t look right. I understand Tanya mentality right now, and honestly the energy I get from her is really, like dark. I think that’s what is the biggest thing. She just seems a bit evil? Idk if I’m making sense. I’m just trying to say, Tanya has a beautiful body and it’s just apparent that she’s not meant to be that thin. I looked really off when I was thin, and it’s because my skeleton just doesn’t fit with it. For some reason I have this audio memory from a vlog of Jim and tan and Jim’s like “tanyas very va va voom!” And I thought that was such a compliment! Like she can pull off being sexy even if she a bit over weight. Like I envy that so! Haha idk she’s been in a long term relationship for most of her adult life, and prob has no self identity now. I don’t expect any big things from her. I actually see her pulling an Ingrid, I guess she kind of has.

Reactions: 19
There’s a famous photo of a girl called Regina Walters who was kidnapped and murdered, taken by the killer just before he killed her.
I realllllllyyyyyyy hope Tanya isn’t aware of it.
It’s basically these pictures 😕

I’m finding her obsession with the 90s increasingly cringeworthy. There doesn’t seem to be any authenticity or distinction between what was ever decent and what was shite even at the time.
She doesn’t strike me as the type to even think about these types of things happening in the world 😐

And I mean that in the way that she’s so self absorbed could she even comprehend others suffering lol?

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think she did lipo? It doesnt really leave scars and I have a co worker who did it on her stomach hips and inner thighs and after maybe two months of recovery she looks like a new person. Then again, there is maybe one video of her on youtube or two where she was getting slimmer and had a short bob but her natural hair color so maybe its not lipo or maybe she did do a little bit of it at the end🤷‍♀️
She really isn’t that small and didn’t lose it all in as quick a way as you would with lipo.
I know it’s hated when people compare influencers to themselves but I have very similar proportions to Tanya and while I was never quite as big or as maybe small as her I’d be really confident to say we’ve seen Tanya at 11ish stone and 7.5/8 stThe lower end of which for her height would be ‘healthier’ (bmi wise which is know is bollocks but) than the higher end.
If she’d never been so much larger and didn’t seem to have lost it unhealthily I don’t think anyone would be questioning her size now.
When I split with my ex I lost 1 1/2 stone in about 6 weeks. It wasn’t healthy or on purpose, it was horrendous but it can happen when people are heart broken. It’s really common. ‘Divorce diet’ - Cheryl Cole did it and claimed Malaria. I think she capitalised on the divorce weight loss.

Reactions: 7
She really isn’t that small and didn’t lose it all in as quick a way as you would with lipo.
I know it’s hated when people compare influencers to themselves but I have very similar proportions to Tanya and while I was never quite as big or as maybe small as her I’d be really confident to say we’ve seen Tanya at 11ish stone and 7.5/8 stThe lower end of which for her height would be ‘healthier’ (bmi wise which is know is bollocks but) than the higher end.
If she’d never been so much larger and didn’t seem to have lost it unhealthily I don’t think anyone would be questioning her size now.
When I split with my ex I lost 1 1/2 stone in about 6 weeks. It wasn’t healthy or on purpose, it was horrendous but it can happen when people are heart broken. It’s really common. ‘Divorce diet’ - Cheryl Cole did it and claimed Malaria. I think she capitalised on the divorce weight loss.
Agreed. My divorce weight loss was significant and I didn't even try. Had to buy a whole new wardrobe. I ended up with a body so unrecognisable that I spent a fair amount of time looking in the mirror and taking photos, like, "Wtf? Is that me?!" Didn't post them all over social media though.

You can see Tanya's weight loss in her face, which wouldn't be the case with lipo.

Reactions: 14
I think as well antidepressants can cause huge weight gains or losses. Just speculation but a divorce is hard, and if she was prescribed medication to help her through it that may have contributed

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I truly believe she just lost all that weight due to the pressures of divorce and that now it’s just a matter of her trying to maintain it

My problem with the "divorce diet" theory for Tanya is that we'd seen her go through lots of other "stressful" times and her tendency was to gain weight, not lose it. So why would divorce be different? Not to mention she started losing it months before the split was announced. She started losing after the terrible Confidence reviews and the photos in which she couldn't control her angles and she looked bigger than ever.

Reactions: 8
My problem with the "divorce diet" theory for Tanya is that we'd seen her go through lots of other "stressful" times and her tendency was to gain weight, not lose it. So why would divorce be different? Not to mention she started losing it months before the split was announced. She started losing after the terrible Confidence reviews and the photos in which she couldn't control her angles and she looked bigger than ever.
I always assumed it was a mixture of the two - potentially with a producer in LA being a head to her at a casting in addition about her weight. Stress does weird things!

or when she was bigger she wasn’t honest when she was eating healthily and excercising at Barry’s.

I always assumed it was a mixture of the two - potentially with a producer in LA being a head to her at a casting in addition about her weight. Stress does weird things!

or when she was bigger she wasn’t honest when she was eating healthily and excercising at Barry’s.
yeh i think it depends on the kind of stress. Personally speaking, if I am stressed about work etc I put on weight, but emotional stress (like relationship issues) I lose it

Reactions: 10
yeh i think it depends on the kind of stress. Personally speaking, if I am stressed about work etc I put on weight, but emotional stress (like relationship issues) I lose it
Same - and that divorce was coming wayyyyyy before it was announced. I think it was in the making pretty much from the play. They’re not going to just decide on divorce in a couple of months

Reactions: 11
But she was pretending to eat giant burgers and fries and onion rings in the months previous and immediately post divorce. So, it doesn't add up to the "stress made her forget to eat" or "she was so stressed she couldn't even think of food". She was very conscious of food and pretending to have loads of it. I'm sorry, I'll never be convinced her weight loss is natural. Not to mention she claims all the weight loss was out of "happiness". Like. What sort of person says that? Yes, obviously it was a lie, but it just seems to me that she was trying too hard to cover something up.

Reactions: 24
She’s not however toned up via her weight loss - she doesn’t have the body of someone that’s lost weight via exercise

I mean that video of her at Barry’s Bootcamp - she struggled to do any of the exercises - she literally had ZERO strength - and she was apparently going to Bootcamp all the time (according to her stories for a while). I don’t believe for one second that her weight loss and sustained smaller figure is via exercise. She does not have the body of a gym bunny.

Her weight loss has to be via being stressed & eating less/smoking to curb her appetite. It wouldn’t surprise me if she takes weight loss appetite pills - you know that craps that’s always advertised. I suspect she still eats super unhealthy just not as much and suppresses her unhealthy eating by other means.

There’s no way someone with her lack of exercise and her apparently love of eating cakes & carbs has lost a HUGE amount of weight via 80 % diet 20 % exercise - which is how you should sustain a healthy weight.

Her diet is utter shite (if we believe that she actually eats the huge portions of crap she always posts) and she does no exercise!

Reactions: 6
I wonder was it that people were comparing her to Sarah. Then she compared herself to Sarah & assumed that weight loss would be the answer to her problems🤔
I can’t imagine the psychological impact of having your break up all over social media (her choosing in fairness with her job choice). But most regular people can hide away and deal with stuff in their own time. I kinda feel like this is a control thing for her. The only thing she can really control

Reactions: 4
I wonder was it that people were comparing her to Sarah. Then she compared herself to Sarah & assumed that weight loss would be the answer to her problems🤔
I can’t imagine the psychological impact of having your break up all over social media (her choosing in fairness with her job choice). But most regular people can hide away and deal with stuff in their own time. I kinda feel like this is a control thing for her. The only thing she can really control
She starting losing the weight when she was still with Jim, long before Sarah.
I personally agree with the idea of her involuntarily losing the weight through divorce stress and depression. They would’ve been working on their marriage long before they announced the divorce. Potentially even split up long before the announcement - let’s not forget Jim showcased Sarah mere months after the divorce announcement. I know he’s a pig but I do certainly hope they were split long before the announcement and he didn’t throw all those years away that soon

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.