Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bookish

Her insta story really ticked me off yesterday I had been watching the news for hours and looking and whats going on and not sure how much she saw and then she posted the image below🤯im sorry but I just wish influencers or whatever they want to call themseves models or actors would actually invest the time to know what actually happened before posting anything. I remember during the black lives matter movement she made a promise or something that this subject would not be forgotten and she would keep posting and educating people about it and guess what she stopped talking about it! And now she posts this without knowing clearly that the president is the only one who can actually authorize the national guard to come in and he refused to do that yesterday! He got calls from loads of people in the white house and the prick refused to protect anyone but his one ass and now everyone in the news is worried this moron will just issue a pardon to all of those who stormed the capitol. (And if youve seen photos black and latinos were there too not just white people just like in the blm movement) And im sorry but when i saw this i just fet like all the white people at fault, white supremacy like shes putting everyone in one category not all white people are bad and not all black people are bad or latinos theres good and evil everywhere, just get your facts straight before you start educating or preaching i myself am still going to be looking to get more info today on what happened because one person was killed i cant imagine what their family is going through, sorry i just had to get this off my chestView attachment 376216

As if she didnt see the videos of police officers inside fighting the intruders white people fighting white people, this war is more than just about race
Whoa, no, sorry - if you have an issue with her posting this, the issue is with you.

I'm educated - I'm an academic, and I agree with this sentiment. The degree of racism demonstrated yesterday through the police's lack of response is horrific.

19 black people were killed when protesting against the unlawful murder of George Floyd - and 14,000 were arrested in ONE DAY, for peacefully protesting.

The fact that an army of white people (who brought a giant cross like the KKK and a noose) committed federal crimes and only 13 were arrested and only one person was shot - it's tragic a person was killed, but the lack of police control is disproportionately disgusting.

Had this been a BLM riot, it would have been a massacre. If you're denying race should be included in the discussion here, you're not educated or well informed. Please read some books by black authors on the subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wtf she looks like she's decided to dress up as Santa Claus except she's wearing blue not red ahha
If any of you play Sims 4, she's essentially dressed as Father Winter (a play on Father Christmas to make gameplay more inclusive).

anfla2fqh1611.png

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
View attachment 344450I have to say I’m slightly disappointed!
guessing she’s going to go public soon? There’s no way paps around London are lurking for her I mean how many celebs live here ffs? Even Rih lives here and I NEVER see pap shots of her. Pathetic.
P.s is it me or does he look like every white London guy with a beard? Still a brick wall would be an upgrade from Jim!

Which one of you was this?😂
699B15F0-48E4-4D84-A6F1-D829D25E8817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

littlepup

VIP Member
We’ve had he looks poor, he’s ugly, he’s not an upgrade on Jim and his arms are his best feature, he’s sooo short, he looks tired and overworked, he’s unattractive and doesn’t appear to treat her that nice etc
Is there any wonder he doesn’t want anything to do with her social media??!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ciramhn

Note how she's not uploading ANY pictures of her when she was bigger and had brown hair. She has completely erased that part of her life from her mind and is refusing to acknowledge it in this thing she's doing on Insta.

She is so mentally unwell, this is making that very clear and it's so hard to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

weebee

Jim leaving comments always comes across as “aww look at you tan, well done little buddy, you’re trying to do well like me and my fabulous life” - the same kind of tone you would talk to a baby in lol

I don’t know why but it just gives me a belittling vibe every time no matter what he is actually saying to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Traveler001

VIP Member
I think Jim partially wants to show what a nice guy he is staying friends with an ex, partially wants to keep his fiancee on her toes/in her place and partially want to stop tanya ever fully moving on. But I'm biased because I don't like him 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
20201212_234916.jpg

😂 Show yourself. I'll buy you a (virtual) drink 😂

Poor Hairy Watchman. He's like a shrunken little gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

sitkx

VIP Member
I hate these people so much.. imagine trying to hide the word AD on all your endless ads? Why would you use a WHITE font for “AD” on a WHITE background??? And then on her post she just wrote “ad my everyday day jewelry brand—“ as if the word AD was some sort of typo or something. 🤢 She’s so pathetic and dishonest. Is probably embarrassed to be a walking ad herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Sundayrose

My sister knows someone who works at Gleam. According to her, Martha died.

I have no idea how true this actually is as I was pushing to get more details and couldn't get any out of her - she's far too cool for the world of YouTube so when I asked she just said, "The dog died." Take from that what you will, but that's the closest I've managed to get to the truth :(.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Looks like her name has been removed from the cast list on the Twist Wikipedia page :ROFLMAO: The edit history has the removal listed as "not cast" - I'm guessing that's because they don't list extras as cast members.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Traveler001

VIP Member
I’m usually quite ambivalent about Tanya but this is something else. There is absolutely nothing about this picture that says ‘wellness’, ‘sustainable’ or even ‘woman in her 30s with a lifestyle You’d want to buy into’.
It reeks of over processed, unhealthy, unnourished.
I’m baffled by what the fuck she’s trying to portray here and it actually kind of angers me that she’s promoting this body when she’s not actually this size. She’s Heading for absolute career suicide with this kind of image, it’s totally irresponsible and if she is in control of this content she should be ashamed
View attachment 353707
Her trainers are the trainers of a 55 year old man called Keith who wears suits to work all week and has VERY white VERY stiff trainers to wear on Sunday morning when he walks to buy his paper so he can 'blow away the cobwebs'.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

bbk2me

What the hell is this latest getup?

AoBreFV.jpg

God she's such a clown. I don't think she'll ever get it through her thick head that she doesn't possess that cool, effortlessly chic 'vibe' necessary to pull off stuff like this. She looks like she's wearing a costume. Like her clothes wear her, she doesn't wear them.

And for fuck's sake, is turning to the side and smiling at air all she knows to do?? I-

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

QueenBW

VIP Member
I always wonder if they would have got married if they weren't an "influencer couple"
I actually think they would have and that they'd still be married. Might be an unpopular opinion though.

Reactions: 40