Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like this!

My attempt:

Tanya Burr: 80,000 things to flog, one short boyfriend and one dead dog
I'd say "missing" instead of "dead". We don't know for sure so "dead" is a bit harsh? (sorry if I'm being too direct or strict)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is what her brother posted maybe tanya thinks youtube is gone too, i honestly dont think so, I still watch it more than TV its all about what you watch i guess and who theres still some interesting people out there!
BD9189E8-0AA8-4263-A889-CA402170907F.png

Reactions: 8
This is what her brother posted maybe tanya thinks youtube is gone too, i honestly dont think so, I still watch it more than TV its all about what you watch i guess and who theres still some interesting people out there!View attachment 396112
Omg this is silly. I mainly watch YouTube (some Netflix etc) I bet Oscar watches let’s plays and sidemen type channels all the time. You know that’s the story she’s telling her family now though. She wants nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 14
Real celebs 😂

30s isnt exactly ancient though. Taylor swift, Jennifer lawrence, Emma Watson, Megan Fox, Alex Chung are all hot celebs in their 30s who look and act young / fun. I'd hate to think at 30 it's time for covering up in a high neck blouse and never having a laugh again
oh I totally agree! At 23, I style myself on most of the women you mention, I’m saying that Tanya at almost 31 is trying very hard to fit with a ‘TikTok’ aesthetic that makes her seem likes she’s trying too hard to “be young”, despite her being young anyway. Unlike the women you’ve mentioned, she’s not embracing ageing and it’s having the opposite effect of what she wants to project.

Reactions: 6
Some people's content is TV quality these days (or better) and there's such a range of channels to choose from. But you have to have something to say and show, competition is fierce. We don't need Oscar Burr there nor do we need Tanya Jayne Burr 🙄

Reactions: 7
Some people's content is TV quality these days (or better) and there's such a range of channels to choose from. But you have to have something to say and show, competition is fierce. We don't need Oscar Burr there nor do we need Tanya Jayne Burr 🙄
Yes there is so much competition! A bit different than back in the day

• Heart
Reactions: 2
oh I totally agree! At 23, I style myself on most of the women you mention, I’m saying that Tanya at almost 31 is trying very hard to fit with a ‘TikTok’ aesthetic that makes her seem likes she’s trying too hard to “be young”, despite her being young anyway. Unlike the women you’ve mentioned, she’s not embracing ageing and it’s having the opposite effect of what she wants to project.
I think it's her appearing uncomfortable in her own skin, you're right. She's playing a tiktok character and as we know by now she can't act.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this is of any interest to you guys!
My sister used to go to university with Jim at UEA, she said he was really dorky and cringey. She was kinda mates with him, she picked up Tanya from her job once at Jarrolds I think and she said Tanya was OBSESSED with Jim to the point Jim would look at his phone and ignore it or roll his eyes. My sister finds it hilarious that they’re so famous now esp since Jim was this little geeky boy back when she knew him!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Tanya doesn't act in something soon, I'm going to fire up my own independent film and hire her.

I can't keep watching her showreel with the crashing waves to get my kicks. I need fresh new terrible acting from her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure if this is of any interest to you guys!
My sister used to go to university with Jim at UEA, she said he was really dorky and cringey. She was kinda mates with him, she picked up Tanya from her job once at Jarrolds I think and she said Tanya was OBSESSED with Jim to the point Jim would look at his phone and ignore it or roll his eyes. My sister finds it hilarious that they’re so famous now esp since Jim was this little geeky boy back when she knew him!
I'm interested!! ☕
Was he sleazy at all? Was he a teetotal then? And was he any goid at his studies, or did he coast??

Reactions: 4
You guys! So shes not dead, thats a relief, maybe on the next Q&A more people should ask and hell say it!
4E63D546-AA4A-4424-A5C5-C66C8BA5AD51.png
6EDF8DEF-CF8F-4096-B173-C354868D1A75.png
62C95138-E207-42E8-B341-444369D1E77D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
t
If Tanya doesn't act in something soon, I'm going to fire up my own independent film and hire her.

I can't keep watching her showreel with the crashing waves to get my kicks. I need fresh new terrible acting from her!!!
Twist is out on the 29th on sky cinema - personally I can’t wait to see her there with her blink and you’ll miss her 2 second non speaking park

Or even better, Tanya with one line as a cockney female artful dodger type 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question: why do people follow him? Is it because he's Tanya's brother, or has he some other following?
I've come across him a few times - mostly here- and he comes off as such a knob!

Reactions: 23
You guys! So shes not dead, thats a relief, maybe on the next Q&A more people should ask and hell say it!View attachment 396515View attachment 396518View attachment 396519

Hmm....I doubt he would joke about Martha being eaten by a shark etc if she actually was dead? Or maybe he would. He seems like a bit of a tool.

I'm not sure he'll answer any more questions about Martha. Tanya will probably see these and shut him down. Then again, maybe he's so desperate for attention that he'll keep spilling.

If Martha is not dead, it doesn't make sense that Tanya has been acting the way she has: banning every mention of the word 'dog' on her feed etc. Same with Jim. So strange.

Reactions: 12
I don't follow Tanya these days but I just saw a photo of her on Instagram posted 4 hours ago - I find it really weird how she was much more glam and put more effort into her appearance when she was 'bigger', now she's lost a tonne of weight she has two modes of dress. Either outfits that wouldn't be out of place on early 90s rom coms, or London roadman. I don't get it, she looks horrific. Most people who lose weight look forward to wearing things they want to wear rather than what looks ok on their bigger selves, is this really how she's always wanted to dress? It is...not good.
Tanya thinks, now that she's "thin", she's Kate Moss or Keira Knightley, and can walk around looking rough as duck and still be the coolest and adored by everyone.

Reactions: 9
I mean, we all kind of thought Tanya checked out of the marriage, and I know feelings change over time, but this puts a new spin on things. Maybe?
She did seem to have a personality transplant when she became an actorrre~

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.