Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here...I asked Tarn to publish a picture that wasn’t retouched, couldn’t help myself. Let’s see how long it takes to get blocked :p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They want to see and hear more about when you were struggling personally, Tarn. A low period. That's the point of the challenge, to share personal, real moments of your life .......and this absolute twit uploads a pic of herself that looks so fake and staged watching a movie... looking sad.

That's how you know she's not fit to be an actress whatsoever. She has no depth and completely lacks the ability to connect to things emotionally. She only understands things shallowly, 'intellectually' i.e. sad = crying.

Exactly what I thought when I saw this shite. She so desperately wanted to hop on the bandwagon but wasn't willing to get personal and ended up making a right fking TIT of herself. WTF even were her answers.

Reactions: 12
Also this one where she says she doesnt do sport in real life, why cant she just open up about how she really lost weight. Im very honest about my weight loss and if anyone asks me I tell them like it is, because of the birth control im on (and like pull up your pants)🤦‍♀️Ive been reading on here for a while and decided i just need to say somethin myself😂
37B10885-62DE-4C9B-AAFC-6DB0033AC0E5.png

Reactions: 5
Note how she's not uploading ANY pictures of her when she was bigger and had brown hair. She has completely erased that part of her life from her mind and is refusing to acknowledge it in this thing she's doing on Insta.

She is so mentally unwell, this is making that very clear and it's so hard to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Note how she's not uploading ANY pictures of her when she was bigger and had brown hair. She has completely erased that part of her life from her mind and is refusing to acknowledge it in this thing she's doing on Insta.

She is so mentally unwell, this is making that very clear and it's so hard to watch.
Yeah, I bet she's fielding questions asking for photos from those years. God forbid we remember she didn't always look like the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Or that she once knew how to apply makeup. Or dress appropriately for her age, almost never for he figure, but for her age.

Reactions: 26
Guess she didnt think before she posted, we got something about smoking, you CIA detectives can investigate what it is and she has a lighter and some pills, hmm🤓im surprised the government hasn’t recruited us yet
494445C2-E9F3-4D84-B209-724A152543AE.png
42F6A1A3-466C-4BFE-AC63-DE515BE9EB15.png
E255F713-FC80-4E65-A554-AD992DBE0B22.png
22E7ED6E-D18E-4ABA-B1EF-FECEDBD9DCBC.png
5F2A3438-C7B5-45A7-B2FF-42615CB9AD3E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also this one where she says she doesnt do sport in real life, why cant she just open up about how she really lost weight. Im very honest about my weight loss and if anyone asks me I tell them like it is, because of the birth control im on (and like pull up your pants)🤦‍♀️Ive been reading on here for a while and decided i just need to say somethin myself😂View attachment 357167
def not a 'method' actor then tarn......
ive never seen anyone look less like they are playing tennis, she is the pits.

Reactions: 9
Also this one where she says she doesnt do sport in real life, why cant she just open up about how she really lost weight. Im very honest about my weight loss and if anyone asks me I tell them like it is, because of the birth control im on (and like pull up your pants)🤦‍♀️Ive been reading on here for a while and decided i just need to say somethin myself😂View attachment 357167
I've never seen anyone dress like that to play tennis 😂😂 whether it's a professional game or just a little fun match between friends 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ she looks bleeping stupid

Reactions: 9
She looks really ill in that picture she posted of her and her sister in matching pyjamas.

Also, as if someone asked her to post a picture of her at Wimbledon. Yeah right. I guarantee if anyone actually is sending in picture requests it's all Martha and HW.

Reactions: 14
Jim is doing the picture request thing in his Instagram profile. Does he share a photo of martha or block me . Poor martha if she is dead she just 4years old

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lmao she just wants people to think that obvs she's just naturally a "skinny legend" lmao

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.