Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m usually quite ambivalent about Tanya but this is something else. There is absolutely nothing about this picture that says ‘wellness’, ‘sustainable’ or even ‘woman in her 30s with a lifestyle You’d want to buy into’.
It reeks of over processed, unhealthy, unnourished.
I’m baffled by what the duck she’s trying to portray here and it actually kind of angers me that she’s promoting this body when she’s not actually this size. She’s Heading for absolute career suicide with this kind of image, it’s totally irresponsible and if she is in control of this content she should be ashamed
View attachment 353707
I think it’s gone and she reposted it with a new photo?!

I have no idea what she is trying to say 😂 self care for her is probably gifted facials.

Reactions: 3
She’s a dad chav 🤣

She won’t be able to spend Xmas with her family in Norwich now, so it’s Xmas with her flatmate or the security guard 😂although they might not want to be stuck with her. Wonder if she’ll go to Norwich anyway, bet there’ll be an Instagram blackout so no one knows.

Reactions: 14
She’s a dad chav 🤣

She won’t be able to spend Xmas with her family in Norwich now, so it’s Xmas with her flatmate or the security guard 😂although they might not want to be stuck with her. Wonder if she’ll go to Norwich anyway, bet there’ll be an Instagram blackout so no one knows.
Oh no she'll make it blindingly obvious that she's bleeping off out of a Tier 4 area to spend it with her family sitting at the piano pretending to be an accomplished pianist and get one of her family members to take a photo of her pretending not to notice. This is Tanya she won't do a blackout instagram is her life line

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m usually quite ambivalent about Tanya but this is something else. There is absolutely nothing about this picture that says ‘wellness’, ‘sustainable’ or even ‘woman in her 30s with a lifestyle You’d want to buy into’.
It reeks of over processed, unhealthy, unnourished.
I’m baffled by what the duck she’s trying to portray here and it actually kind of angers me that she’s promoting this body when she’s not actually this size. She’s Heading for absolute career suicide with this kind of image, it’s totally irresponsible and if she is in control of this content she should be ashamed
View attachment 353707

She's dressed like the local youths that hang about in the local park

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suspect she’s fled tier4 back to Norwich to be with her parents..and she’ll be quiet online unless she managed to do so before midnight on Sunday so won’t have broken any laws about leaving teir4

(i think it was midnight Sunday that rules came in that you CANNOT leave tier4 but I might be wrong)

Reactions: 3
She’s a dad chav 🤣

i assume she will be breaking the rules like she has been so far

Reactions: 8
I hateeee the colour of the jumper but it could look okay with something less mad on the bottom. Feel like the skirt could be a bit edgy if worn with black and made into a more rock and roll vibe but she’s mixing two distinct looks together and failing, IMO

God knows what she has on her feet

Reactions: 16
I think her boyfriend might be much younger, hence the dramatic change in style.
All she does is sit on TikTok all day and copy genZ, so I’m not surprised she’s trying to dress fake edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is him right? If so they're roughly the same age. 30-32, judging from the years he has listed for college and uni. She's definitely adjusted her style to his though (and what's "trendy" with Gen Z)
That's a different Daniel Hurley. Tanya's Daniel 'Hurly' can't be located anywhere online which makes me think he might be using a fake name on his Instagram. Either that or his career as a film director is going just as well as Tarn's acting career.

@star_star He could very well be a younger guy. The overflowing bin in his bedroom was more student digs than settled older guy. But then some people are just messy.

Reactions: 4
I thought the blue coat was bad but here we are! I can’t believe how much her fashion “sense” has changed!!
Well, she is trying to find out who she is post jim. I don't think she's found her yet though, and tbh I'm glad she isn't wearing 'neturals' and knitted co ord loungewear. Seen enought if that thanks,the crazy clobber can stay imo. The hair needs to change. Anything but this, a pink pixiecrop, a pulp fiction black fringed bob. Red extensions all the way down her back a la little mermaid, even a perm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.