Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know who she is, that’s why she wants to be an actress, she’s fumbling around trying to find an image, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb, just desperately trying to appear younger.

I thought her bf was a cameraman not a director, anyway no doubt he’s joined her in being redundant now so he won’t have much money to spend on her.

Reactions: 15
Well, she is trying to find out who she is post jim. I don't think she's found her yet though, and tbh I'm glad she isn't wearing 'neturals' and knitted co ord loungewear. Seen enought if that thanks,the crazy clobber can stay imo. The hair needs to change. Anything but this, a pink pixiecrop, a pulp fiction black fringed bob. Red extensions all the way down her back a la little mermaid, even a perm?!
I'm all for expressing yourself through clothes and being an "individual" but why does she always look like someone on peyote dressed her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever I see another Tanya #ad, the Team America song pops into my head, but instead of "Everyone has AIDS! AIDS, AIDS, AIDS!" it's "All Tanya does is ADS! ADS, ADS, ADS!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the blue coat was bad but here we are! I can’t believe how much her fashion “sense” has changed!!
The saying ' just because they make it in your size doesnt mean you should wear it ' springs to mind

Do we know who hairy arse is yet?

*arms* i meant arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm assuming the comments about her fashion taste are coming from people who don't live in London (not to be patronising) but I see people wearing what she wears literally every single day and no one bats an eyelid.

Unfollowed her awhile ago, couldn't even be arsed with 'hate' following; she's just so bleeping dull.

• Haha
I'm assuming the comments about her fashion taste are coming from people who don't live in London (not to be patronising) but I see people wearing what she wears literally every single day and no one bats an eyelid.

Unfollowed her awhile ago, couldn't even be arsed with 'hate' following; she's just so bleeping dull.
I see people not picking up their dog’s tit everyday, no one bats an eye lid. Doesn’t make it ok or good or desirable 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I live in London too and if anything that makes me cringe at her outfits even more. They’re not even ugly-yet-unique, she literally dresses like about 80% of the population of Hackney but seems to think she’s super edgy lol.
Plus, she just doesn’t have the looks or charisma to pull off that kind of style, it always looks very forced and self-conscious and the clothes are always wearing her.

Reactions: 31
That birchbox beauty box ad on her stories was so rushed and unconvincing.
“Sooo yeah just think it’s a really great way to have fun and try new things” 🤨

Reactions: 7
Has anyone asked Tarn to show a picture of Martha or HW?! She is doing the 'show me a picture of' on Insta at the mo. I imagine she'll be ignoring and/or blocking lots of people today!

I'm gonna ask her to show me a picture of Martha!

I live in London too and if anything that makes me cringe at her outfits even more. They’re not even ugly-yet-unique, she literally dresses like about 80% of the population of Hackney but seems to think she’s super edgy lol.
Plus, she just doesn’t have the looks or charisma to pull off that kind of style, it always looks very forced and self-conscious and the clothes are always wearing her.
lmaoooo it exactly is hackney vibes! she looks like the stereotypical non-londoner desperately trying to fit in with the other hipsters

Hmm I live in London and I still think she looks like a pillock 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Deffo dresses like she comes from the rougher parts of London 😂😂 wouldn't put it past her to start dressing like a sloane ranger at some point 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I've lived in London and New York City, so I've seen my fair share of crazy outfits. Just because tons of people wear similar things, doesn't make what she wears any less ugly, imho.

Oh, and Berlin! You can't beat Berliner punk for some truly choice outfits that still managed to look 100 times better than Tanya's most recent choices.

They want to see and hear more about when you were struggling personally, Tarn. A low period. That's the point of the challenge, to share personal, real moments of your life .......and this absolute twit uploads a pic of herself that looks so fake and staged watching a movie... looking sad.

That's how you know she's not fit to be an actress whatsoever. She has no depth and completely lacks the ability to connect to things emotionally. She only understands things shallowly, 'intellectually' i.e. sad = crying.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They want to see and hear more about when you were struggling personally, Tarn. A low period. That's the point of the challenge, to share personal, real moments of your life .......and this absolute twit uploads a pic of herself that looks so fake and staged watching a movie... looking sad.

That's how you know she's not fit to be an actress whatsoever. She has no depth and completely lacks the ability to connect to things emotionally. She only understands things shallowly, 'intellectually' i.e. sad = crying.

She says she looks sad, all I see is confusion and maybe some disgust. The WORST actress of her generation, no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

She looks confused 😆😆 not sad

Reactions: 7
I emailed her management twice expressing concern over Martha...got nothing back.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.